Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 335

Thread: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

  1. #176
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,247

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately it seems with most fans that the Pacers are dissappointing anytime they aren't winning by 20
    Alright, if you are trying to take it there, I'll go with you.

    For me, I think this is a team capable of winning a Championship. To do that, we are going to have to go through teams like the Heat, Nets, Bulls, and so on. Those are all veteran teams who do not make mistakes much. This team lost last year because of mistakes and we have seen the same exact problem early this year. This team has the heart and talent, but the decision making has always been poor and that could knock us out of the playoffs again. I understand that we are early in the season, but again, that needed to be fixed over the off-season. We have played the Magic, Pelicans, and now Cavs - we have been winning these games because we are simply a more talented team, not because we have played a high level of basketball.

    When we don't turn the ball over, we have even looked much better this year on offense. If you think we can beat good teams with unforced turnovers, you are wrong.

    Again, I respect that fact that you are always seeing greener grass than me, but if you try making it sound like I am an irrational fan one more time, I'm not going to be okay with it.
    Last edited by Dr. Awesome; 11-02-2013 at 07:34 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  3. #177

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    This team really seems to shoot too many 3s.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:


  5. #178

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    PAULSTAR!!!

  6. #179
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    A missed dunk. Really?

  7. #180
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,202

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by Phree Refill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Touché
    Is the game on dish network? I am in southern indiana.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  8. #181
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,991

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Good block, David.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  9. #182

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    How is that not offensive on Varejao?!

  10. #183
    Member IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,448

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Blowing the dunk, oh dear.
    Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months.


    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

  11. #184
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    It is stunning how a 7'2 player can not convert at a high rate around the rim.

  12. #185
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,906

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Dammit Roy

  13. #186

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Again, this team shoot too damn many 3s.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:


  15. #187
    Member Phree Refill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Columbus IN
    Age
    27
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is the game on dish network? I am in southern indiana.
    Can't speak for Dish Network but its on directv.

    I actually went back home for the weekend and nobody at my hometown gets FSI. Soooo... I brought my directv box and a spare dish I got out of the trash with me and have hooked it up to the 7 inch monitor in my truck and am currently watching the game out in the middle of nowhere parked on the side of a country road. Cant miss my Pacers!
    Last edited by Phree Refill; 11-02-2013 at 07:39 PM.

  16. #188
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,526

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Hibbert's on-ball defense has improved a lot this year

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  18. #189
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,688
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again, this team shoot too damn many 3s.
    Agree, though at least most are pretty good looks
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to khaos01207 For This Useful Post:


  20. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    West needs to sit down he never fouls lol

  21. #191
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,394

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    When does David West make his season debut?

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  23. #192

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again, this team shoot too damn many 3s.

    True. I wish Vogel will write some more perimeter offense plays. Our guys never want to penetrate the paint like the Bulls and Heat. I feel if we shoot 3s, our bigs sure better grab O boards.

  24. #193
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,991

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Nice pass, OJ.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  25. #194
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Another bad pass from Paul.

  26. #195
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    The longer we let the Cavs hang around the more likely it is they make this a close game.

  27. #196
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,394

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    So many close misses!

  28. #197

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Paul, calm down.

  29. #198
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,688
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Paul, enough with that
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to khaos01207 For This Useful Post:


  31. #199
    Member IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,448

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    PG needs to slow things down.
    Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months.


    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishPacer For This Useful Post:


  33. #200
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,024

    Default Re: 11/2/2013 Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    What a roll.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •