Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40

Thread: Tyler or DJ

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IN
    Posts
    540
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Tyler or DJ

    http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...-to-make-moves

    Let's makes moves just for the hell of it! Granger for DJ, Tyler, and a 1st?!?!


    @Pacers24Colts12

  2. #2
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,496

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersCenter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...-to-make-moves

    Let's makes moves just for the hell of it! Granger for DJ, Tyler, and a 1st?!?!


  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Boom Baby! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,751

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to QuickRelease For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,485

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brown County, Indiana
    Posts
    3,664

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersCenter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...-to-make-moves

    Let's makes moves just for the hell of it! Granger for DJ, Tyler, and a 1st?!?!
    You must be absolutely bored to death. Or nuts.

  9. #6
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,211

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    I felt like vomiting as soon as I read it. And I had nice junk food for dinner.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  10. #7
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,243

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    I hear Troy Murphy is looking for a team...

  11. #8
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,100

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    I'd do it and immediately waive them if the money worked.

  12. #9
    Member Fo11ower91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    87
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    I'd take Tyler back just because I like him but he really has no place on this roster and neither does Augustin.

  13. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    3,900

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd do it and immediately waive them if the money worked.
    Why, what's to be gained in that?

  14. #11
    Member Fo11ower91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    87
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    I wouldn't mind Daye

  15. #12
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,100

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerized View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why, what's to be gained in that?
    a potential lotto pick

  16. #13
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,959

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Come back to me DJ my baby.
    Counting down the days untill DJ Augustin's contract expires.

  17. #14
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    a potential lotto pick
    I don't think that the Raptors are going to be bad enough in order to give a high enough pick. Then again Masai could blow it up.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  18. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    I wonder if they want Ian and Cope for whatever expiring they have

  19. #16
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder if they want Ian and Cope for whatever expiring they have
    Ian has been really good this year imo. Defensively he's been well above-average, especially for a backup big.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  21. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ian has been really good this year imo. Defensively he's been well above-average, especially for a backup big.
    Well his value has never been higher so is maybe time to pull the trigger before he gets back to his old self, plus we need Lance more.

  22. #18
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well his value has never been higher so is maybe time to pull the trigger before he gets back to his old self, plus we need Lance more.
    Lance is not going anywhere.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  23. #19
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well his value has never been higher so is maybe time to pull the trigger before he gets back to his old self, plus we need Lance more.
    His value has never been higher than after two games into a season? We can have both. Title run this year, worry about finances after we obtain rings.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  25. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His value has never been higher than after two games into a season? We can have both. Title run this year, worry about finances after we obtain rings.
    I don't think we can have both specially with Lance playing the way he is playing.

  26. #21
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think we can have both specially with Lance playing the way he is playing.
    Once again. Lance is not going anywhere. If any of our bench contracts starts getting in the way of re-signing Lance then Bird will trade them.

    In any case, that's something that we will to worry about in the off-season.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  27. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,945

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again. Lance is not going anywhere. If any of our bench contracts starts getting in the way of re-signing Lance then Bird will trade them.

    In any case, that's something that we will to worry about in the off-season.
    If Bird can't trade them we still have some really good pieces to replace him. Orlando and Solo should only be better. We can play more Hill and Watson together. As long as we have Paul, Hibbert, and Hill we will be a good team. Take away Danny and Lance and this team is still a title contender. Just need to find good piece to plug in the holes. It will be much harder replacing West in a few years than it would be to replace Lance or Danny.

  28. #23
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think we can have both specially with Lance playing the way he is playing.
    Well...we do have both, so not sure what your point is?

  29. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well...we do have both, so not sure what your point is?
    Next year man next year when Lance gets his new contract.

  30. #25
    Administrator Roaming Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tyler or DJ


    Norfolk & Waypal
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •