Thread: Are the pre-national anthem montages available anywhere?

Question Are the pre-national anthem montages available anywhere?

I'm talking about the video montage they play on the big screen as the pregame warm up clock is about to expire. The one they had last year with all the significant franchise game moments set to that Philip Phillips song was pretty awesome. Especially the end when they flash through face cards of every player to have dawned a Pacer jersey. Are these montages accessible anywhere on the internet or does PS&E keep them tightly guarded?

Also, I was a little late getting to my seat Tuesday and got there right as they were doing starting lineups. Did they change the montage from last year?

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Are the pre-national anthem montages available anywhere?

Dunno about availability, but they changed the montage to one involving bubble gum card for the significant players of the past. I was a little unhappy not to see anyone on there more recent than Reggie, but I guess they were going for players out of the league rather than just significant players. I would hope someday to see JO on that type of montage, though I can't really think of anyone else prior to current team I'd look for specifically.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:

They changed it? :-(.

I think MagicRat has the old one uploaded on YouTube somewhere. I wonder if a ticket rep could find a way to get a high quality version from someone with the team.

*edit*-not the whole video, but here's part of it:

Last edited by imawhat; 11-01-2013 at 09:45 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to imawhat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dunno about availability, but they changed the montage to one involving bubble gum card for the significant players of the past. I was a little unhappy not to see anyone on there more recent than Reggie, but I guess they were going for players out of the league rather than just significant players. I would hope someday to see JO on that type of montage, though I can't really think of anyone else prior to current team I'd look for specifically.
    It's going to be really interesting to see how the Pacer's embrace/deal with Jermaine Oneal's legacy with the team in the future.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

The new video that starts up just before the player intros is freaking awesome. Really gets you pumped.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MagicRat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That montage is pretty cool but it seems to have a more..like... somber tone to it than the one from last year. I wish they would archive these sorts of things on pacers.com or something. I think it would be cool to go back and see some of the ones from the past in a time capsule sort of way. Would instantly take you back to that moment in time.