View Poll Results: Tonight's Player of the Game goes to...

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paul George

43 32.33%
  • Roy Hibbert

54 40.60%
  • Lance Stephenson

36 27.07%
  • Someone else

0 0%

Thread: Pacers/Magic Postgame Thread 10/29/13

Threaded View

Default Re: Pacers/Magic Postgame Thread 10/29/13

Paul George is really showing signs of elevating from all-star to superstar. And that's freaking awesome. He looks as confident as he's ever been, attacking and finishing better than ever, and he walked away shooting 50% from the floor, just like he wants to do all year. He looks physically stronger, and his off the dribble shooting looks better than ever. Could make the ultimate difference between contending and winning it all.

Roy was terrific on D and the boards. Amazing work with those blocks; I actually thought he had at least one more block than he got credit for.

Lance was great with both 1st and 2nd units tonight.

Orlando looked good. As did Ian.

Scola wasn't great, but just seeing him nail those long 2s was refreshing after years of Tyler bricks.

Despite looking bad in the first half, it was nice to see the bench come through in the second half to break the game open.

Solomon looked like a rookie.

Hill was mostly pretty forgetful.

West didn't do a lot offensively, but he was making his presence felt overall.

It didn't feel like it, but we actually out rebounded Orlando tonight. Hopefully we aren't too much worse at rebounding compared to last year.

Overall, I still don't have a very good feel for this year's squad, but I'm cautiously optimistic. Even if Danny never plays.

CLEAN THE DAMN FLOOR PROMPTLY, TOWEL BOY!!!!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked