Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 67 of 67

Thread: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

  1. #51
    The Mole ColeTheMole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    551

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Pacers 92
    Pelicans 87
    DG for 3

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,064

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Pacers 97
    Pelicans 90

  3. #53
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,153
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Pacers 101
    Pelicans 93
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  4. #54

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Pacers 101
    Pelicans 95

  5. #55
    Big Daddy PaulGeorgeHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connersville Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,177
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Pacers 105
    pelicans 90

  6. #56

    Post This Contest Is Closed

    This guess the score contest is now closed. The following guesses have been successfully recorded:

    Code:
    Poster                          Pacers      Opponent    
    BillS                                     93          90
    BobbyMac                                  92          86
    Brohan Cruyff                             96          82
    Cactus Jax                               101          93
    ColeTheMole                               92          87
    Coopdog23                                 97          89
    DJVendetta                                93          84
    Doug                                      94          90
    Eleazar                                   97          90
    Hicks                                     97          93
    Iceman1                                   96          91
    Il Ragionier Ugo Fantozzi                 91          98
    Kemo                                     104          97
    LoneGranger33                             98          93
    LucasRL13                                 93          88
    Miller_time04                             93          89
    Mr_Smith                                  89          94
    MyFavMartin                              107          99
    Nuntius                                  104          96
    PacerDude                                101          88
    PaulGeorgeHill                           105          90
    QuickRelease                              96          87
    Randolph_HorseLips                        96          94
    Rasmus                                    99          95
    RomanGabriel                              91          87
    SamBear                                  101          81
    Sherlock                                 108          94
    Sparhawk                                 104          90
    SycamoreKen                              110          90
    aamcguy                                   96          90
    able                                      97          85
    bballpacen                                98          89
    boombaby1987                              90          92
    circlecitysportsfan                       94          90
    colts19                                  102          87
    croz24                                    92          88
    dustinpettit                             100          88
    iogyhufi                                  99          88
    jrwannabe                                 93          91
    khaos01207                               104          82
    mildlysane                                94          77
    owl                                       98          93
    pacers74                                  97          80
    penbert66                                 97          94
    pumpk35                                  103          98
    rabid                                     85          83
    tate                                     101          95
    travmil                                  101          92
    RoboDoug                                  89         101
    Rejected Posts:
    Post 1723672, User cdash, Reason: No valid guess found
    Post 1723730, User Doug, Reason: No valid guess found
    Post 1723732, User cdash, Reason: No valid guess found
    Post 1723743, User Nuntius, Reason: No valid guess found
    Post 1723870, User Doug, Reason: No valid guess found
    Post 1723871, User Doug, Reason: No valid guess found


    HomePointsV3,4306044,8.22,2013-01-03/VisitorPointsV3,2751447,8.12,2011-12-24

  7. #57

    Post Drumroll please...

    Code:
    Final score:
    
    Pacers                95
    Pelicans              90
    
    Code:
                                                                          ------------------------------------ Season -----------------------------------
                                                            Right                   Total                           Right   Right Perfect   Total Average
    Poster                      IND   NOP   OffBy    Rank  Winner  Points    Rank  Points   First  Second   Third  Winner Percent Guesses Guesses   OffBy
    ------------------------  ----- ----- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
    aamcguy                      96    90       1       1       1      10       2      11       1       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     2.0
    circlecitysportsfan          94    90       1       1       1      10       2      11       1       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     3.0
    Doug                         94    90       1       1       1      10       2      11       1       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     4.0
    BillS                        93    90       2       4       1       1       5       8       0       1       0       2  100.0%       0       2     1.5
    Eleazar                      97    90       2       4       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     3.0
    Iceman1                      96    91       2       4       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1     2.0
    Coopdog23                    97    89       3       7       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     4.0
    jrwannabe                    93    91       3       7       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     2.5
    Miller_time04                93    89       3       7       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     5.0
    bballpacen                   98    89       4      10       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     6.5
    LucasRL13                    93    88       4      10       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     8.5
    QuickRelease                 96    87       4      10       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     6.0
    croz24                       92    88       5      13       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     8.5
    Hicks                        97    93       5      13       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1     5.0
    Randolph_HorseLips           96    94       5      13       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1     5.0
    ColeTheMole                  92    87       6      16       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2    11.0
    iogyhufi                     99    88       6      16       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1     6.0
    LoneGranger33                98    93       6      16       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     4.5
    owl                          98    93       6      16       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     8.0
    penbert66                    97    94       6      16       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     5.5
    able                         97    85       7      21       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     8.0
    BobbyMac                     92    86       7      21       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     5.5
    boombaby1987                 90    92       7      21       0       0      50       0       0       0       0       0    0.0%       0       1     7.0
    dustinpettit                100    88       7      21       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     5.5
    RomanGabriel                 91    87       7      21       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     8.0
    DJVendetta                   93    84       8      26       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2    10.0
    PacerDude                   101    88       8      26       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     6.5
    travmil                     101    92       8      26       1       1       1      21       1       0       0       2  100.0%       1       2     4.0
    Brohan Cruyff                96    82       9      29       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1     9.0
    Cactus Jax                  101    93       9      29       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1     9.0
    Rasmus                       99    95       9      29       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     7.0
    Sparhawk                    104    90       9      29       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2    10.5
    colts19                     102    87      10      33       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2    13.5
    Mr_Smith                     89    94      10      33       0       0      34       1       0       0       0       1   50.0%       0       2     8.0
    PaulGeorgeHill              105    90      10      33       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1    10.0
    tate                        101    95      11      36       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2     8.5
    Il Ragionier Ugo Fantozzi    91    98      12      37       0       0      34       1       0       0       0       1   50.0%       0       2     8.0
    pacers74                     97    80      12      37       1       1       5       8       0       1       0       2  100.0%       0       2     6.5
    mildlysane                   94    77      14      39       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1    14.0
    Nuntius                     104    96      15      40       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2    10.5
    SamBear                     101    81      15      40       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1    15.0
    SycamoreKen                 110    90      15      40       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1    15.0
    Kemo                        104    97      16      43       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1    16.0
    pumpk35                     103    98      16      43       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2    20.5
    khaos01207                  104    82      17      45       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2    16.0
    rabid                        85    83      17      45       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2    12.5
    RoboDoug                     89   101      17      45       0       0      34       1       0       0       0       1   50.0%       0       2    14.0
    Sherlock                    108    94      17      45       1       1       7       2       0       0       0       2  100.0%       0       2    10.5
    MyFavMartin                 107    99      21      49       1       1      34       1       0       0       0       1  100.0%       0       1    21.0

  8. #58
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    So, I guess that we should stop posting normal posts and quoting in this thread
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  9. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,064

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, I guess that we should stop posting normal posts and quoting in this thread
    I think that was what RoboDoug was trying to say in a not so straight forward fashion.

  10. #60
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,542

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, I guess that we should stop posting normal posts and quoting in this thread
    As long as you also have a post recording your guess, it doesn't matter. Your guess was still counted, even if it wasn't so stellar

  11. #61
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As long as you also have a post recording your guess, it doesn't matter. Your guess was still counted, even if it wasn't so stellar
    Ah, it was recorded after all. I just saw the rejected part of the post without a score on and got confused. My bad
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  12. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,064

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah, it was recorded after all. I just saw the rejected part of the post without a score on and got confused. My bad
    Oh, I thought you were making a joke about RoboDoug getting mad because of all those posts he couldn't understand.

  13. #63
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,043

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, I thought you were making a joke about RoboDoug getting mad because of all those posts he couldn't understand.
    Nope. My sense of humor is quite... well, let's just say that it's weird
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  14. #64
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,657

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Ties pushed me out of a scoring spot.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  15. #65
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,630

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As long as you also have a post recording your guess, it doesn't matter. Your guess was still counted, even if it wasn't so stellar
    Correct. He'll only replace an existing guess if he finds a new one.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  16. #66
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,630

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ties pushed me out of a scoring spot.
    If this keeps up all year, I'll think about giving points for more places. Right now, I think we've just had 2 game of really, really good guesses.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  17. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,064

    Default Re: Guess the Score 10/30/2013 Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ties pushed me out of a scoring spot.
    Me too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •