Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 186

Thread: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

  1. #76
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,226

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He got playoffs minutes because there was not other choice (Amare was hurt) and sure he was decent but lets stop acting like he was such a great player.

    By the way Woodson didn't want to play the guy because he knew he wasn't that good.
    I'm not acting like he is such a great player, you are acting as if he is complete **** and I am telling you that you are wrong with facts.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    That Paul George steal was unreal.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  4. #78

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    2 steals a game..lol

  5. #79
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the way Woodson didn't want to play the guy because he knew he wasn't that good.
    Woodson didn't want to play the guy because he has a mancrush on JR Smith. Do I need to remind you that Woodson didn't want to play Prigioni either even though he was vastly superior to Kidd?
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  6. #80
    BornRodney ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,916

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not acting like he is such a great player, you are acting as if he is complete **** and I am telling you that you are wrong with facts.
    Quit ****ing talking to him!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That Paul George steal was unreal.
    VC is sad.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:


  8. #81
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,226

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the way Woodson didn't want to play the guy because he knew he wasn't that good.
    Are we using Mike Woodson as an example of a coach who makes good decisions now? When did that happen?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  10. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not acting like he is such a great player, you are acting as if he is complete **** and I am telling you that you are wrong with facts.
    He has not proven that I'm wrong so far has he? and sure right now "is only pre-season" and then is going to be "is only 20 games" and then "is only regular season" yep same story as Green.

  11. #83
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    483

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Woodson didn't want to play the guy because he has a mancrush on JR Smith. Do I need to remind you that Woodson didn't want to play Prigioni either even though he was vastly superior to Kidd?
    Hey, Kidd played for a coaching job......in Brooklyn

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to InYaFace For This Useful Post:


  13. #84
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Vnzla's head is gonna explode once Cope starts knocking down those shots.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  15. #85
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He has not proven that I'm wrong so far has he? and sure right now "is only pre-season" and then is going to be "is only 20 games" and then "is only regular season" yep same story as Green.
    When he proves you wrong, will you admit it?
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  16. #86
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    483

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vnzla's head is gonna explode once Cope starts knocking down those shots.
    Do you really think so??? There is always something to complain

  17. #87
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    seems like our 3rd quarters are still pretty good

  18. #88
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    483

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Paul George really makes it look easy sometimes. George Hill had a nice quarter too...we saw the best passing of the preseason this quarter

  19. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Lol at Nuntius saying that Woodson had a mancrush on JR Smith reason why he didn't play Copeland lol more prove he doesn't know what he is talking about.

  20. #90

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is a one year wonder remember how good was Green in New Jersey for one year? same s*** different player.
    Different s*** same poster???

  21. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Damn Paul george is a beast.

  22. #92
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    483

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol at Nuntius saying that Woodson had a mancrush on JR Smith reason why he didn't play Copeland lol more prove he doesn't know what he is talking about.
    Come on...I mean it's ok that you got your own construct of a world in your brain...everybody gets it, but when you are looking for arguments, at least try to not bash posters, who showed, over more than one season, that they have some really good basketball knowledge...

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InYaFace For This Useful Post:


  24. #93
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,226

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol at Nuntius saying that Woodson had a mancrush on JR Smith reason why he didn't play Copeland lol more prove he doesn't know what he is talking about.
    Proof*

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1494455

    Mike Woodson admits being JR Smiths brother will help his chances of making the roster. Man crush indeed.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  26. #94

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He has not proven that I'm wrong so far has he? and sure right now "is only pre-season" and then is going to be "is only 20 games" and then "is only regular season" yep same story as Green.
    You're not so good at this basketball analysis thing...

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to bunt For This Useful Post:


  28. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Wow PG.

  29. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Proof*

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1494455

    Mike Woodson admits being JR Smiths brother will help his chances of making the roster. Man crush indeed.

    That is not proving Nuntius point, JR Smith is an small guard while Copeland was playing PF in NY how in hell a mancrush on JR Smith is going to affect Copeland? I bet Nuntius didn't get to watch NY that much last year either because he hates to look at the green grass.

  30. #97
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol at Nuntius saying that Woodson had a mancrush on JR Smith reason why he didn't play Copeland lol more prove he doesn't know what he is talking about.
    Feel free to ask every Knick fan you know. We have some Knicks fan in this forum as well that you can ask. Mike Woodson sees JR Smith as his son. They have a special bond. He has said so in interviews. That's also why Chris Smith (JR's brother) has a chance to make the Knicks ahead of Toure Mourry who has outplayed him the pre-season.

    Here's an article about it (credit goes to immortality):

    http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/family-...r-make-knicks/

    Knicks coach Mike Woodson said point guard Chris Smith is “still in the mix” for a roster spot, noting for the first time the coach’s relationship with J.R. is a factor in the franchise potentially wanting to further develop the younger Smith.
    For his part, Chris Smith, who played at Louisville before tearing up his knee at training camp last October, said if he is kept on the 15-man roster, he likely will spend much of the season with the Knicks’ D-League affiliate in Erie, Pa.
    Smith did not play for the second straight game, as the Knicks dropped a 105-95 decision to the Bucks at Green Bay’s Resch Center.
    “He’s still in the mix,’’ Woodson said. “That’s something else we have to sit and talk about [Thursday] in terms of the direction we want to go.’’
    Woodson regards J.R. Smith as the son he has never had and owner James Dolan loves him too. Chris Smith’s chances, meanwhile, also increased when rookie C.J. Leslie struggled this preseason.
    Combo guard Tour’e Murry has outplayed Smith in preseason but a source indicated his status should not be affected by Smith’s.
    Woodson said J.R.’s presence carries a lot of weight as to whether the Knicks keep his brother.
    “Sure, it does,” Woodson said. “I look at him just like I look at J.R., though J.R. is the guy who played in a uniform and has been very productive for us. I have a great deal of respect for that family. That’s his brother. I respect that. We’ve got to make some decisions. What those decisions will be, I don’t know.’’
    Chris Smith has a unique element to his non-guaranteed deal. If he’s on the roster opening night, the deal is fully guaranteed.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  31. #98
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    man I do not miss the short leashes our coaches used to put on our players

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:


  33. #99
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    some things just never get old watching reggie repeats just ripping the hearts out of new york knicks fans is timeless for me

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:


  35. #100

    Default Re: Mavs-Pacers Preseason game thread

    Copeland is a one hit wonder. We shouldn't have signed him.

    As long as Granger gets healthy enough to play, Copeland wont make the playoff rotation. Our bench would probably involve Granger or Stephenson with Watson/Scola and maybe Mahimi.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •