Thread: Pacers Came in Second in the NBA GMs Poll for This Season

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Pacers Came in Second in the NBA GMs Poll for This Season

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/98...-james-win-mvp
    NBA general managers are playing it safe with predictions this season.

In a poll of all 30 GMs conducted by NBA.com, the Miami Heat were chosen to win their third consecutive title, and LeBron James was selected to capture his second straight MVP.

James would join Michael Jordan and Bill Russell with five MVPs. Only Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (six) has more.

For the first time in the 12-year history of the survey, Kobe Bryant was not voted the top shooting guard in the league. That honor went to the Houston Rockets' James Harden.

The Orlando Magic's Victor Oladipo was voted most likely to be rookie of the year.

The GMs also selected the Heat to win the title last season. This year, the Indiana Pacers and San Antonio Spurs tied for second place in voting for most likely team to win it all.

I'm not surprised that the GMs predicted that the Heat would win the Championship again. I am a little surprised that the Pacers were tied for second place by the GMs. I would've thought OKC or even the Spurs or Clippers would've came in second place.

I'm sure Derrick Rose will never forget this.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naptownmenace For This Useful Post: