Thread: Indiana Pacers Team Preview, NBATV tonight at 7:30

Exclamation Indiana Pacers Team Preview, NBATV tonight at 7:30

Just a reminder that the Indiana Pacers team preview is on NBATV tonight (Friday) at 7:30 pm.

And then the Pacers - Bulls game follows on NBATV at 8:00 pm.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Indiana Pacers Team Preview, NBATV tonight at 7:30

Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering when they were going to get around to it. Good or bad, I'm looking forward to hearing what they have to say.

I just set my DVR using the Dish Anywhere App. If you have Dish Network you should definitely check out this app. No I don't work for Dish Network. It's just come in handy because NBATVs programming is so unpredictable.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

Didn't know where else to put this but Danny' starting tonight with Lance presumably coming off the bench.

Candace Buckner ‏@CandaceDBuckner 16m
    "It kind of excited me," Vogel said about Stephenson's playmaking. So, expect to see more offense run through Lance. #Pacers

Candace Buckner ‏@CandaceDBuckner 17m
    After explaining the starting lineup, Vogel gave Stephenson some love by praising how #Pacers looked when ran offense thru him...

Candace Buckner ‏@CandaceDBuckner 19m
    Vogel: "It's not about anybody winning a position but we're just going to look at the chemistry of Danny w/ the starters."

Candace Buckner ‏@CandaceDBuckner 22m
    Granger said that although team did an MRI on his left leg, he really didn't need one. Described himself as running up & down the court 2day

Candace Buckner ‏@CandaceDBuckner 26m
    It's just like old times: #Pacers F Danny Granger will be in starting 5 with the regular crew. Will wear a sleeve over left leg but he's OK

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pacerfan For This Useful Post:

I just contacted Directv and added NBA TV to my package. Whats the chance of the game being blacked out. I live in southern Indiana 93.8 miles from Indianapolis.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You should be fine. They usually only black out the game when it's at home and it's being broadcast on local TV. FSN isn't showing the game tonight, so everyone should be good to go.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

Sports Logo

looking forward to it, just wish we could win a pre season game

Should be another fun night with Stacey King!
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:

They are giving us serious props!!!
    David "And One" West

Dennis Scott says he expects us to win #1 seed. Can beat Miami with strong PG play
    David "And One" West

If you missed it, find a repeat showing. Great preview!!!
    David "And One" West

So... the Bulls fans are red cows that blow up the other team's bus? Am I understanding that correctly?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Are you getting it in HD on NBA TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    So... the Bulls fans are red cows that blow up the other team's bus? Am I understanding that correctly?
    horrible CGI as well
    David "And One" West

Hmm. Mike Dunleavy was the NBA Player of the week in December of 1980.

http://stats.nba.com/playerProfile.html?PlayerID=2399

Talk about having an "old man" game.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

It is so nice to see Danny out there with the starters. Come on, Danny. Show it's a good choice.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Oh wow. We're gonna see that play all year long.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Where was the foul?

Enjoy your time at PD!

Danny!

Enjoy your time at PD!

Had to get up after Danny's first bucket. What did I miss?

Enjoy your time at PD!

Roy with the tasty block!

Enjoy your time at PD!

It's awesome that the Bulls announcers don't know the difference between David West and Paul George.

Enjoy your time at PD!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    horrible CGI as well
    They haven't updated it since the 90's.

Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    It's awesome that the Bulls announcers don't know the difference between David West and Paul George.
    You know there is a game thread right?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    You know there is a game thread right?
    lol i was just reading this and wondering why he was just posting to himself