Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/13/2013 Official Live Gamethread Preseason Indiana vs Houston in TaiPei, Taiwan

Default Re: 10/13/2013 Official Live Gamethread Preseason Indiana vs Houston in TaiPei, Taiwan

yeah, that sucks

Default Re: 10/13/2013 Official Live Gamethread Preseason Indiana vs Houston in TaiPei, Taiwan

I hope Hill is okay. He was playing well offensively.

Dwight Howard getting Manhandled by Roy.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

How bout DG with the drive and dish?! He's made at least 3 really good passes tonight..

Edit: AND a steal to boot! Nice

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Starters + Danny cuts the lead to 4 and the ball. Dwight has 5 fouls.

I dig this lineup.
    Our shooting % has also jumped up like 10 points.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by The Future View Post
    This 3rd quarter basically confirmed that Granger is a better fit with the starters rather than Stephenson.

Let Stephenson run his own fast breaks off the bench.
    It's a bit too soon for that. Let's see what happens in some real games first.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm trying to temper my excitement, but PG really looks like he's making the jump
    He's doing some pretty incredible stuff out there and making it look more effortless than usual...

I'm trying to temper my excitement, but PG really looks like he's making the jump
    I hope so.

I just want him to attack the paint more often though. He needs to average 6+ FT/game to make a jump IMO.

Whatever got into DG I don't know but it makes me a lot happier seeing him play with some passion finally.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FireTheCoach For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    I'ma tell you what. Hibbert is looking very effective against Howard on both ends. I think Howard has a couple of Alley-oops but all his other points are bank shots from the wing. Nothing on post ups.
    Dwight did hit a running left-handed hook as far as I recall. But that's pretty much it.

Panopticon

-------------

13/4/2014

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

I still think it's weird that the third best player on what could be the best team in the West is a person named Chandler Parsons. I just keep thinking he's all Big-Ten in lacrosse.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    It's a bit too soon for that. Let's see what happens in some real games first.
    I agree but do you see Stephenson making 2-3 threes in a row? Granger spaces the floor much better.

This starting unit was ranked number one for the final 20 games and entire playoffs of the lockout season in 11-12.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Sports Logo

Ah, that was a momentum changer.

Panopticon

-------------

13/4/2014

Sports Logo

PG's just gotta try and finish that himself

I agree but do you see Stephenson making 2-3 threes in a row? Granger spaces the floor much better.
    Sure, Lance has done it before and will do it again.

I will say, I liked Danny for the starting role because of shooting but figured we'd lose some passing. But the drop-off hasn't been there. He's really been sharing effectively.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

PG's just gotta try and finish that himself
    Almost looked like T-Mac to Yao until they bumped each other. Lol

Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar

Sports Logo

David West owns Terrance Jones.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is how well Hill has handled the ball pressure thus far. So much more comfortable handling the rock

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

When it comes to Granger vs Lance, don't ask who fits with the starters better. Instead which player makes the team better by coming off of the bench?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Lance with a case of Mahinmi hands

Who was that who lost the ball on that drive?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo

I haven't seen Lance's shooting this year enough in order to see if he is improved but let's say no.

The thing is that each player is different. Both Lance and Danny (if healthy) are great players to have and each has different qualities to offer to the team.

Danny is better than Lance tonight and I think that we will elect to go with the hot hand throughout the season.

Panopticon

-------------

13/4/2014

Good aggressive take by Lance. Need more of that

Good job, Lance. We need that from ya.

Enjoy your time at PD!