Page 87 of 248 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^ The best part of that is watching the people in the crowd stand up because they think they're about to see a Jordan-esque move.
    Something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiJQsJmnDiU
    On the Lance bandwagon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pace Maker For This Useful Post:

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

I hope they have a full replay of this Suns thing because it is fascinating (to me, at least).

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    Man Blatche has so much talent he could be making way more than whatever he is making if it was not because he is stupid.
    Or if he didn't insist on sticking it to the Wizards:

http://www.bulletsforever.com/2013/7...ington-wizards

He probably could have gotten the MLE this past summer but prefers to play one more year at the league minimum so the Wizards would still be on the hook for his entire contract after they waived him.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to spreedom For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Oladipo starting to take control of the ROY race. 26 points, 5 reb, 4 assists, 4 steals, 3 blocks tonight
    David "And One" West

Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    Oladipo starting to take control of the ROY race. 26 points, 5 reb, 4 assists, 4 steals, 3 blocks tonight
    His game is much better suited to the open play of the NBA than the Big Ten.

Anyome surprised that the Lakers are soon to be 0-3 with Kobe back? I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    His game is much better suited to the open play of the NBA than the Big Ten.
    I want to know why nobody from Cleveland has been fired for drafting Bennett over Oladipo!!!!
    David "And One" West

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    Anyome surprised that the Lakers are soon to be 0-3 with Kobe back? I'm not.
    Any team would be, especially one that has to play him at point guard because they dint have one. Fitting in any ball dominant scorer mid season is a tough adjustment to make. This is not Kobe's fault.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:

Does anyone think that Kevin Love is overrated? He fills up the stat sheet, the media gushes over him, but his team is never winning. Has never played as much as one second in the playoffs. I understand that he plays out west, but how long is this going to be an excuse? Tonight vs SA, he went off for 42 points in a loss
    David "And One" West

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The third place team in the East is 6.5 games out last place and 8 out of first. Ouch.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:

Does anyone think that Kevin Love is overrated?
    I've always thought this, but, in all fairness to him, I haven't seen him play all that much and generally don't care for him.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:

Banned

Does anyone think that Kevin Love is overrated? He fills up the stat sheet, the media gushes over him, but his team is never winning. Has never played as much as one second in the playoffs. I understand that he plays out west, but how long is this going to be an excuse? Tonight vs SA, he went off for 42 points in a loss
    I think he is good but his team sucks on D put him on the Pacers and we are winning a bunch of championships, Minny bringing Kmart was good on the offensive side of the court but is horrible on the defensive side.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that is not all his fault sure he is not a good defender but nobody on that starting unit is a good defender, maybe Pek?

Plumlee v. Cousins has been a very entertaining match-up tonight.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:

In case you haven't heard, we all have free League Pass through Sunday.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:

Miles Plumlee is amazing.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    I think DeMarcus Cousins riled him up. I've never seen him so engaged in a game before, and I've seen more than half of the Suns games this season. They even ran plays for him tonight! If he always played at this intensity level...I don't even know.

He's flat outplayed cousins tonight. His defense was the difference for them in this game.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:

Andrew Nicholson shoved Varejao into a goalpost at the end of the CLE-ORL game tonight. See you in a couple of games kid.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Yes, I got to eat crow on him. The Suns are one of my favorite teams to watch. He sets great screens and now his hands are impeccable. Have to give credit to the Pacer scouts. I didn't see it at Duke. He looked so uncoordinated and I never saw the hands he has now. I still don't understand why he is shooting 50% on the year. It seems like all he gets is Dunks. I agree about his motor tonight. He has looks lazire fair to me, and tonight he was so focused and played hard the whole game.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Holy ****. If it weren't for Isiah, the Knicks could have had Paul George instead of us.....

And then traded him for Carmelo.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    Yes, I got to eat crow on him. The Suns are one of my favorite teams to watch. He sets great screens and now his hands are impeccable. Have to give credit to the Pacer scouts. I didn't see it at Duke. He looked so uncoordinated and I never saw the hands he has now. I still don't understand why he is shooting 50% on the year. It seems like all he gets is Dunks. I agree about his motor tonight. He has looks lazire fair to me, and tonight he was so focused and played hard the whole game.
    Was it Cousins that he ripped the rebound away from late in the game? That impressed me, Miles is a lot tougher than he looks. With the Pacers he always showed the athleticism but I wasn't sure he had the desire and edge necessary to mix it up inside. It looks like he has it now.

Houston and Golden State are going back and forth. Some crazy shots going in for both teams.

Banned

Houston and GS don't play defense worth a damn.

Houston had a chance to beat Portland last night and looks like they will take GS tonight. I have not watched them much even though I live here and have Comcast (they are not available here on other cable outlets). They have some nice parts and it should be interesting to see how they meld together over the course of the season.