Page 135 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 5915

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Quote Originally Posted by clownskull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    looking at all the effort and hustle he put into setting that almost half-assed screen and his weight/conditioning issues screams lazy, lazy bust of a pick.
    incredible that Cleveland really thought he was worth that #1 pick.
    his weight and effort issues will likely stick with him his whole career.
    All two years of it

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    lol what did cleveland do to deserve this?

another fun fact about his play is that there were 6 seconds on the shot clock at the time

http://www.fearthesword.com/2014/1/8...-for-the-worse

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dal9 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    lol what did cleveland do to deserve this?

another fun fact about his play is that there were 6 seconds on the shot clock at the time

http://www.fearthesword.com/2014/1/8...-for-the-worse
    GM has *****ed up every pick except Irving. How does their GM still have a job?
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparhawk For This Useful Post:

=== Spurs' Green out four weeks with broken finger ===

San Antonio, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - San Antonio Spurs guard Danny Green
    is expected to miss approximately four weeks with a broken left index finger.

Green hurt his finger in the first half of Sunday's victory over Minnesota.
    The Spurs initially said that Green sprained his left index finger, but an X-
    ray and an MRI on Monday revealed a nondisplaced fracture of his second
    metacarpal.

The 26-year-old Green is averaging 7.4 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists in
    37 games (28 starts) this season.

The Spurs have been playing without center Tiago Splitter (shoulder) and guard
    Manu Ginobili (hamstring).
    http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...ACN4655575.htm

Interested in the Knicks game tonight, they may be back on track if they win, which would make it 5 wins in a row for them

Dutch Pacers Fan

Knicks were playing somewhat decent the first half, but they don't give effort consistently. They were up 14, but down now since they stopped playing defense.
    yay, we're going back to the play-offs!

Yep, Knicks have been outscored 20-8 in the 4th quarter so far, Suns lead by 5

Now the Knicks lead 92-90 after a Raymond Felton 3

future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar

Sports Logo

A Pacers-esque 2 for 16 by Gerald Green tonight

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Knicks pull it out and are now the 8th seed at 15-22 . Gotta love the eastern conference

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Exactly why I'll never miss "Chuck-Em"
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Leandro Barbosa put up 21 though on 8-15 shooting,

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PR07 For This Useful Post:

i'm sure he got pulled here before he ever got 16 shots up

I like Gerald he seems like a cool guy and I wish he could have fit in better with the Pacers, but every time I see anything about him, good or bad, I remember the game winning back door lay up he gave up against the TWolves and I think "thank god he doesn't play for us anymore."

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King Tuts Tomb For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    I like Gerald he seems like a cool guy and I wish he could have fit in better with the Pacers, but every time I see anything about him, good or bad, I remember the game winning back door lay up he gave up against the TWolves and I think "thank god he doesn't play for us anymore."
    Yeah, that play just really soured me on him, and he didn't exactly win me back with his play the rest of the year. I don't have any personal grudge with the guy, but I don't miss him being here.

"I don't mess with West" ECKrueger's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PR07 View Post
    Leandro Barbosa put up 21 though on 8-15 shooting,
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Yeah, that play just really soured me on him, and he didn't exactly win me back with his play the rest of the year. I don't have any personal grudge with the guy, but I don't miss him being here.
    I know Hicks was talking about Green, but it applies to both for me. Barboasa served his purpose here, but watching the highlights of this NY-PHO game with him just dribbling around until he luckily got fouled was not pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    At least the guy has had a halfway decent year for the Suns, except for the last game obviously

Depth > 1 Good player khaos01207's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    At least the guy has had a halfway decent year for the Suns, except for the last game obviously
    Yeah he has. Maybe he just can't handle an enviroment that winning is expected in.
    3000th Post :
    1-11-14 10:54 PM

And quietly the Spurs are 30-8 and number one in the western conference.

Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    And quietly the Spurs are 30-8 and number one in the western conference.
    That's how they always do things. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with the #1 seed in the West after the season.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    Yeah he has. Maybe he just can't handle an enviroment that winning is expected in.
    Or maybe he just had a bad year last year.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to xIndyFan For This Useful Post:

The Spurs game on March 31st might determine the #1 overall seed for the playoffs.

I'm fascinated by this Anthony Bennet season. I don't like college basketball and I especially don't like the Cavs so I haven't seen him play much at all, but with all the hate he's been getting I wanted to check him out. I watched everything on YouTube I could find of him at UNLV and I found a video of every shot he's taken in the NBA so far (up to around December).

From what I watched his post game in college was mostly low release flip shots around the rim he took against smaller players. He's still shooting those same shots, they're just getting blocked by guys who are half a foot taller than his competition in college. Unless he puts in a ton of work and reinvents himself I don't know how he's gonna score around the rim.

On the plus side I don't think his jump shot looks bad at all. I know jack about shooting mechanics but it looks smooth and he's got a consistent release. They haven't been going in so far in his rookie season but I bet he acclimates to the three point line eventually and has some nice games.

Memphis is Indianapolis NBA south. Randolph, Lee, and Conley are all starters
    David "And One" West

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacergeek For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by xIndyFan View Post
    Or maybe he just had a bad year last year.
    Green is a player that can only help by scoring. If his shots aren't falling, he is worthless. Indiana is a team that likes to share the ball. Bad fit from the start
    David "And One" West