Page 213 of 248 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

KNICKS getting their *** lubed as we speak.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    KNICKS getting their *** lubed as we speak.
    Holy **** dude. WOW.
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

We couldn't even crack 90 points against the Knicks, but the lottery-bound Lakers have 110 with almost seven minutes to go.

Thought this was funny. He's the only one I saw who did this.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 15th parallel For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Who knows if Woj is spinning it (or getting spun), but he doesn't make it sound like Mark Jackson's exactly easy to work for.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/warrior...184142899.html

this came up on my youtube...check out the last 2 dunks

"I'm your huckleberry"

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by 15th parallel View Post

Anthony Mason used to do that.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I like the ones where the Golden State players give an arm fake early trying to draw the other team into the lane.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xIndyFan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Who knows if Woj is spinning it (or getting spun), but he doesn't make it sound like Mark Jackson's exactly easy to work for.

He's evidently hard on coaches, but the players love him and play hard for him. I think it would be easier to find new assistant coaches than a head coach that gets the most out of the players, but I'm not a multi-billionaire with a new toy.

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    We couldn't even crack 90 points against the Knicks, but the lottery-bound Lakers have 110 with almost seven minutes to go.
    It's called "hitting shots". Don't feel bad, I think many of the Pacers players don't understand how it works, either.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

That consistency:

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to immortality For This Useful Post:

If the Pacers ever want to get back to how they played the first half of the season tonight is when they need to make that statement.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

haha jeez Jermaine, you made your FT shot even longer? He always did take forever shooting FTs, but that pause seems new.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    haha jeez Jermaine, you made your FT shot even longer? He always did take forever shooting FTs, but that pause seems new.
    He's been doing that all year long with the Warriors. I suspect that his FT form has been like this for a while though.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo

Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post

Hmmmmm. Let me go see if I can find some sympathy, pity or a F to give.

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    Proof the Heat don't care about regular season games, so if we actually win it will be meaningless.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post

I tried

No luck

Last edited by Slick Pinkham; 03-26-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Today's Yahoo article is brought to you by..................Scalabrine's agent.

this is funny

The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    this is funny

Swaggy P
    Smothered Chicken!

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ue-to-vertigo/

Pau Gasol to miss at least two more games due to Vertigo

Pau Gasol never came out of the locker room for the second half of the Lakers win Sunday over the Magic, then took three IV bags of fluid and spent the night in the hospital.

The official diagnosis was vertigo, and it kept Gasol out of the Lakers beat down of the Knicks on Tuesday night.

Itís going to keep him out longer, as well.

Announcement: Pro Basketball Talkís partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $100,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday nightís games. Itís $25 to join and first prize is $15,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Hereís the FanDuel link.

Kevin Ding of Bleacher Report said this on the PBT Podcast back before Christmas and Iíve heard it from other sources since ó there is pretty much no chance Gasol is back with the Lakers next season. Despite what Kobe Bryant may want. Both sides are ready to move on and unless the Lakers make a coaching change (very possible) and the new coach lobbies Gasol hard to stay (less likely) and the Lakers offer a better, longer contract than any other team (not likely at all) Gasol will move on.

And likely play much better for another team in another system, one that plays to his strengths.

Mood

I remember when Psycho T had vertigo issues. It seemed like they lingered on for quite a while.

v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar

Any one see this?

@ESPNStatsInfo: Dion Waiters: 1st career buzzer-beater for LeBron James' former team tonight