Page 210 of 248 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

C'mon cavs win these last 3 minutes

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Maybe I am late to the party, but Chris Bosh is Miami's 2nd best player.

Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe I am late to the party, but Chris Bosh is Miami's 2nd best player.
    When Dwayne Wade sits out, yes he is.

Well good effort by the cavs Dang It

Wow. I'm sorry but I just realized something. We have won 50 games this year. I'm sure most people know this...but I just realized it. That is really pretty awesome. That is more games since we won 61 in 2004.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimePacerFan View Post
    When Dwayne Wade sits out, yes he is.
    When Wade plays he still is IMO

Mood

Dion Waiters has been Miami's MVP down the stretch. Without his valuable contributions Miami would be in trouble tonight.

Side conversation, this would have to be the teams with the worst announcers in the league. Fred McLeod/Austin Carr vs. Eric Reid/Tony Forentino. Just absoutely brutal no matter how you tried to watch this game.

So sick of these ******** getting away with everything it's just ruining the game of basketball

9. The Following User Says Thank You to granger4mvp For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    When Wade plays he still is IMO
    Bosh has definitely found his niche on this team, but Wade scares me more.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

"George's athleticism is bananas!" - Marc J. Spears

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tadscout For This Useful Post:

Don't foul here Cavs. Trap and do everything you can to get a steal. Game's over as soon as they foul.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by tadscout View Post

Maybe Waiters did get fouled, but good lord the non call wasn't that egregious.

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

zomg the heat only won against irving-less cavs by 4 fire spo and tank for wiggins this team isn't winning anything a likely first round exit

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:

Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar

Sports Logo

Yeah Waiters got fouled, but I don't think all that happened.

The Heat only won by 4 over the Irving-less Cavs? Wow they must suck. They didn't win big enough, its over guys, Toronto-Thunder finals

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    The Heat only won by 4 over the Irving-less Cavs? Wow they must suck. They didn't win big enough, its over guys, Toronto-Thunder finals
    Irving-less and Deng-less. That was an eye opener when i checked the scores after work.

Quote Originally Posted by granger4mvp View Post
    So sick of these ******** getting away with everything it's just ruining the game of basketball
    To quote hicks, "yeah they hear that a lot."

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:

can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar

Sports Logo

24/10/11 for the "5'9" Isaiah Thomas tonight

Orlando Johnson's 2nd ten day contract expired. The Kings chose not to sign him for the rest of the season.

Last edited by Strummer; 03-19-2014 at 03:26 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    They probably didn't even try besides Lebron since he was back in Cleveland
    "We want Miami"

Didn't feel like this was it's worthy of it's own thread, maybe it is, but I guess this happened last night.

http://www.livehotspotnyc.com/update...nhouse-tuesday

Indiana Pacers at Greenhouse Tuesday!

Lance Stephenson and the Indiana Pacers are hosting the party at Greenhouse tonight.
    Tuesday is one of the biggest nights of the week as it is among the hip hop scene, but expect an even larger crowd and much more anticipation as there are rumors that other artists from the music industry will be here as well. There are rumors her co-hosts on the show will be in attendance as well.

Doors open at 11pm. There is a $20 cover charge for guys, while girls will be reduced at $15 or will get in for free, all depending on doorman's discretion.
    Not real thrilled. Save your club promos for the offseason.
    “Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    Didn't feel like this was it's worthy of it's own thread, maybe it is, but I guess this happened last night.

http://www.livehotspotnyc.com/update...nhouse-tuesday

Not real thrilled. Save your club promos for the offseason.
    I guess I don't see why anybody would care what these guys are doing at midnight on a night off. NBA players have later schedules anyway, I doubt this is even disrupting his sleep schedule. As long as what they're doing is legal and doesn't violate their contract, I don't see the harm.
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I've played my fair share of basketball after nights of drinking, and it impacts your phsyical performance. Maybe he went and just stuck to water, but I doubt it. Hydration is an important part of phsyical activity, and alcohol just sucks fluids out of you.
    “Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

I've played my fair share of basketball after nights of drinking, and it impacts your phsyical performance. Maybe he went and just stuck to water, but I doubt it. Hydration is an important part of phsyical activity, and alcohol just sucks fluids out of you.
    I always hate making assumptions about what guys do or don't do on their nights off. I would very much imagine that this was an activity sanctioned by the team (otherwise they would not have let them use the "and the Indiana Pacers" part of it), so I suspect they are OK with Lance (and whoever else showed up) acting like responsible adults and not like college kids let loose on the town.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

"I'm your huckleberry"

Soda would do the same...sometimes, you just can't win.
    Spoiler Spoiler: