Page 200 of 248 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does this Pacer team have more talent than any other assembled? I think it does by some distance and I wonder how much of it we can retain. Many of these guys have not peaked.
    I don't even think it's close, this team is uber talented. Talent is not the issue here, it seems like motivation is
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Does this Pacer team have more talent than any other assembled? I think it does by some distance and I wonder how much of it we can retain. Many of these guys have not peaked.
    I hope we can keep everyone if we get the the FINALS. I'd be ok with dumping Scola and Ian for better pieces though. I guess Copeland would slide in and take Luis spot?

Mood

Spurs are so boringly fun to watch.
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

True. One thing I'd try and add in the off-season though is speed in the backcourt.

Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    Boy Heat have been playing pretty poor lately.
    Wonder why?
    They've played less games than the Pacers so far this season. Look at how many games the Pacers have to play this month. Then add a couple more. Their schedule coming down the stretch has a lot of games. My guess is they are tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    Picture right now....

ROUND 1:

Pacers/Hawks
    Heat/Bobcats
    Bulls/Nets
    Raptors/Wizards

So you're saying we'd get the winner of Chicago/Brooklyn?
    Yes...

Heat fan on ESPN: "if miami avoids brooklyn it is SMOOTH SAILING back to the nba finals."

lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:

^^Smooth sailing back to the ECF if they can avoid Brooklyn in the second round...

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Watching the spurs run offense is a thing of beauty it's so simple but so effective

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    Heat fan on ESPN: "if miami avoids brooklyn it is SMOOTH SAILING back to the nba finals."

lol
    ESPN comments are worse than Youtube's.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Watching the spurs run offense is a thing of beauty it's so simple but so effective
    I'm not entirely sure Pop isn't the second coming of Jim Jones, even got his start in Indiana. When he and Duncan announce a joint retirement don't be surprised when Pop starts pouring cups of Kool Aid at the presser.

Clocked out of the part time job to check my phone and see that the heat lost by 1 to Brooklyn......goodtimes
    And the walls came tumbling down.....

I want Chicago and Miami.

I want Chicago and Miami.
    Honestly, I want nothing to do with Chicago. They are a great defensive team and it would be a 7 game series for us. I do not think Hibbert can match Noah's passion, and Taj Gibson is a beast off the bench. He will have a field day with Scola.

I fully expect us to split the next 2 upcoming games with them.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Has the Heat burned the nick name jersies yet?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Knickerbockers have won 5 in a row. 3 games behind the stumbling Hawks for the 8th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    Honestly, I want nothing to do with Chicago. They are a great defensive team and it would be a 7 game series for us. I do not think Hibbert can match Noah's passion, and Taj Gibson is a beast off the bench. He will have a field day with Scola.

I fully expect us to split the next 2 upcoming games with them.
    I want this team to climb that mountain, get to the top and take a Krap all over it. Sorry...I can't help it. I am not a Bulls fan...or Heat fan. I want to see DWade lose so bad. If only DRose was playing. It would be even better watching him walk off with an L.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:

Granger is starting out hot for the Clippers tonight.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacerized For This Useful Post:

Even in our worst stretch of the year we're still tied with the Heat at 6-4 for our last 10 games which is better then Okc who are 5-5.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pacerized For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    Has the Heat burned the nick name jersies yet?
    They should have to wear the wretched things for the rest of the regular season.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

I want this team to climb that mountain, get to the top and take a Krap all over it. Sorry...I can't help it. I am not a Bulls fan...or Heat fan. I want to see DWade lose so bad. If only DRose was playing. It would be even better watching him walk off with an L.
    I want to climb the mountain as well, but I would rather take the easy rout knowing that there is a helluva cliff to climb down in Miami... The peak of said mountain is the same height either way IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacerized View Post
    Granger is starting out hot for the Clippers tonight.
    I feel so dirty watching him play for the Clips...

The Clippers/Warriors game is worth watching. Granger is killing it tonight.
    I wonder if we could trade Turner and a 2cd. for Granger?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacerized For This Useful Post:

Why the hell couldn't Granger play like this for us/

Clipper fans are showing Danny more respect after a few games then he got here for almost 9 years. Of course, it's easy to love the new kid in town.

http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2...50.html#446716