Page 142 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to immortality For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our offense will be our downfall.
    No it won't. Not when our defense is that good. This nifty little graphic doesn't show it, but I think our offense has looked a lot better the past month or so--since Granger got back and Lance started taking him game to another level.

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Dream Big Melo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Cold View Post
    Dream Big Melo!!!
    You know I would feel sorry for him except for the fact that he was on a good team and demanded to be traded away to a big market with no consideration to the fans or team mates he was leaving. For that alone I enjoy watching his team implode year after year.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

he is going to leave New York so quickly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

WTF is Prigs thinking there? I dont even know who he was defending....cuz clearly it wasn't DWill.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Miami's defense is garbage.

After allowing 69 in the first half to the Wiz a couple games ago, they allowed 71 in the first half to the Hawks.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Woodson says defense is a priority in NY, it's really not
    Smothered Chicken!

Miami gives up more points in a half than we do in a game sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    No it won't. Not when our defense is that good. This nifty little graphic doesn't show it, but I think our offense has looked a lot better the past month or so--since Granger got back and Lance started taking him game to another level.
    I agree. But we still need one more shooter to back up Lance I think. Unless Vogel will play Copeland. Then Danny slides to back up 2.

Dutch Pacers Fan

Well, the way melo is shaking his head about the defense, it's the same way with his teammates as soon as he gets the ball. That 2 pass offense makes me sick, just plain bad basketball. Love that it's happening to melo and the knicks though!
    Yay, I don't know if we're going back to the play-offs!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    I agree. But we still need one more shooter to back up Lance I think. Unless Vogel will play Copeland. Then Danny slides to back up 2.
    why do we need another shooter? George Hill can shoot the 3, Paul George can, Danny Granger can, Stephenson can, Copeland can, Rasual Butler can, Watson can, I don't see the need for another shooter

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    why do we need another shooter? George Hill can shoot the 3, Paul George can, Danny Granger can, Stephenson can, Copeland can, Rasual Butler can, Watson can, I don't see the need for another shooter
    I agree. I hope we make a minor trade (like a 2nd rounder for a random foreign dude) just so we can make Grimp happy. He so desperately wants to make a deal

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

The Nets finished with 1 more assist than the Knicks had made shots today

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    To stretch the defense. But seriously? We need another creator out there when Lance is on the bench. That's why acquiring Stuckey would be oh so nice.

The Hawks seem to be a match up problem for the Heat, love it. A Heat-Hawks playoff series could wear them down for us to deliver the knockout

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah Baby!!! Two-thirds of the trifecta complete....Detroit lost...Miami lost....CMON PACERS...FINISH THE TRIFECTA OFF WITH A BIG VICTORY AGAINST THE W'S

That's some good camera work.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:

Hawks bench destroyed the Heat. Shelvin Mack, Mike Scott, and Lou Williams were all in double figures.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cinotimz View Post
    Yeah Baby!!! Two-thirds of the trifecta complete....Detroit lost...Miami lost....CMON PACERS...FINISH THE TRIFECTA OFF WITH A BIG VICTORY AGAINST THE W'S

Why are we hoping for a Detroit loss again? Anyways, Miami's defense has been figured out by opponents it seems.

Why are we hoping for a Detroit loss again? Anyways, Miami's defense has been figured out by opponents it seems.
    Because...**** Detroit.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm not sure if WE are hoping for a Detroit loss, but I hate the Pistons so I always hope they lose...its just as gratifying for me as when Miami loses, if not moreso...and only slightly less gratifying than a Pacers victory...

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Because...**** Detroit.
    Yea...and that too

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Because...**** Detroit.

I dunno, I'd be hoping they make the playoffs. This might be their best chance ever to actually beat the pistons in a playoff series...
    Last edited by Kstat; 01-20-2014 at 09:13 PM.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post