Page 98 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

  1. #2426
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hard to blame the loss on him Rubio played 38 minutes and he is 0-4. You need some points from your point Guard, this is like George Hill being passive.
    Did you watch the game?? Rubio shot to much. He shoots 35% for a reason. It really sucks if he could shoot at all he would be an all star level player. It is just heartbreaking watching him he has no confidence. I am afraid I was wrong about him. I though his jumper was fixable. His jumper was beyond repair.

  2. #2427

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you watch the game?? Rubio shot to much. He shoots 35% for a reason. It really sucks if he could shoot at all he would be an all star level player. It is just heartbreaking watching him he has no confidence. I am afraid I was wrong about him. I though his jumper was fixable. His jumper was beyond repair.
    It looks like he's trying to pass the ball into the basket when he shoots.

  3. #2428

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you watch the game?? Rubio shot to much. He shoots 35% for a reason. It really sucks if he could shoot at all he would be an all star level player. It is just heartbreaking watching him he has no confidence. I am afraid I was wrong about him. I though his jumper was fixable. His jumper was beyond repair.
    He can't shoot to save his life, and I wouldn't want him because of it, but damn if it still isn't a lot of fun watching him pass

  4. #2429

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you watch the game?? Rubio shot to much. He shoots 35% for a reason. It really sucks if he could shoot at all he would be an all star level player. It is just heartbreaking watching him he has no confidence. I am afraid I was wrong about him. I though his jumper was fixable. His jumper was beyond repair.
    Yea I know he sucks at shooting, that's why everyone has been disappointed in him, I'm no shooting/basketball expert, so I have no idea what he should change. Rondo was a pretty bad shooter in the beginning of his years, but he has improved, I hope Rubio somehow learns from him.

  5. #2430
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    The Brooklyn Game ‏@TheBKGame 23m
    New: Report: Rockets wanted Deron Williams for Omer Asik, Jeremy Lin http://dlvr.it/4Z0jtF #Nets



    Hahaha good try.

  6. #2431
    You can call me Taz cinotimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,324

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Brooklyn Game ‏@TheBKGame 23m
    New: Report: Rockets wanted Deron Williams for Omer Asik, Jeremy Lin http://dlvr.it/4Z0jtF #Nets



    Hahaha good try.
    Not sure the Nets should be so quick to say no given their situation....it would get rid of one albatross contract and give them a legit starting center this year...and both pieces would be moveable which Derons contract and subsequent falloff is not that easy to move in the salary cap world we are moving into...

    Now...Houston? Howard, Harden and Williams? 3 max contracts? yikes...and Williams and Harden playing together? double yikes...suppose they could get rid of Harden fairly easily...but do u dare pin your hopes on Williams and Howard? I know the Nets hoped to, but i dunno...

    Hard to believe thats a trade that made sense on the Houston stat machine

  7. #2432
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,370

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    ESPN POWER RANKINGS HAVE US DOWN TO 3RD THIS IS NOT A SLIGHT WE WILL FORGET NATIONAL MEDIA HATES US LETS KILL YAYAYAYAYWETWAGSGS

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  9. #2433
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,616

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN POWER RANKINGS HAVE US DOWN TO 3RD THIS IS NOT A SLIGHT WE WILL FORGET NATIONAL MEDIA HATES US LETS KILL YAYAYAYAYWETWAGSGS
    The Pacers could win it all this year and the NBA Power rankings would still list us as the 3rd best Team in the NBA next season cuz of this reason or that reason.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  10. #2434
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,370

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Pacers could win it all this year and the NBA Power rankings would still list us as the 3rd best Team in the NBA next season cuz of this reason or that reason.
    Probably, but I'd rather have the rings than the mythical top spot on ESPN's Power Rankings. FWIW, we have been #1 all season up until now.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  12. #2435

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    How do you lose to Toronto at home and leapfrog the best record in the league. Blazers took over our role of the media sleeping on them.

  13. #2436

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Any truth to the new rondo for danny/hill rumor?

  14. #2437
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you lose to Toronto at home and leapfrog the best record in the league. Blazers took over our role of the media sleeping on them.
    Because they beat the Spurs in San Antonio. Beating the Spurs in San Antonio is a big deal for the media and that's exactly why we remained at #1 in the week that we went 2-2 with losses to Portland and OKC. We remained #1 because we beat the Spurs in San Antonio. The same thing happened with OKC this week.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  15. #2438
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any truth to the new rondo for danny/hill rumor?
    It doesn't make any sense so I doubt it.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  16. #2439

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because they beat the Spurs in San Antonio. Beating the Spurs in San Antonio is a big deal for the media and that's exactly why we remained at #1 in the week that we went 2-2 with losses to Portland and OKC. We remained #1 because we beat the Spurs in San Antonio. The same thing happened with OKC this week.
    Really dont agree with this logic by the media is all im saying.

  17. #2440
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really dont agree with this logic by the media is all im saying.
    Hey, I didn't say that I agree with that logic either. I'm just trying to explain it
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  18. #2441

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, I didn't say that I agree with that logic either. I'm just trying to explain it
    Oh yeah i know man

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad-Mad-Mario For This Useful Post:


  20. #2442
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    On an irrelevant note, the Raptors are 5-2 since trading away Gay. Just saying
    Last edited by Nuntius; 12-23-2013 at 05:31 PM.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  22. #2443

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    come on Hawks

    geesh, up 3, they foul Allen taking a 3, then he makes them all

    now going to OT
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  23. #2444
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,333

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any truth to the new rondo for danny/hill rumor?
    Don't trust sports news from the International BUSINESS Digest.


    And that foul on Carroll was ********. I didn't see him touch Allen.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  24. #2445

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Miles Plumlee with a double double already in the first half. In only 14 minutes of play.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:


  26. #2446

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    and the Heat escaped, AGAIN
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  27. #2447

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Candace mentioned a George Hill trade rumor on twitter. Anyone have any idea what she's talking about?

  28. #2448
    Member spreedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,563

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At what point does K Love get flak for not leading his team at least a playoff appearance?
    I see more of that than I see praise for his ridiculously high level of play. I think blaming one person for a team's failures (or crediting one for its successes) is stupid, especially considering the lack of talent Love has been surrounded by. This is a team sport.

  29. #2449
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,462

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and the Heat escaped, AGAIN
    I really don't understand why anybody would ever root for the Heat? They have zero personality. All they do is ring chase and foul. Lebron had a clear offensive foul tonight on his dunk on Millsap which of course wasn't called
    David "And One" West

  30. #2450
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Candace mentioned a George Hill trade rumor on twitter. Anyone have any idea what she's talking about?
    Somebody came up with a fake rumor with Hill+Granger going to Boston for Rondo, I'm really not sure why this rumor is been talk about so much, I've seen rumors by Yahoo that never got this much press.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •