Page 97 of 248 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

  1. #2401
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,876

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow, this is a bad loss by the Thunder. They had a big win against the Spurs last night so there was a natural letdown I suppose.
    It was very similar with our loss against the Pistons. A letdown loss.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  2. #2402
    Member IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    I hope people remember this after the Pacers lose their next game against a weaker team. OKC/Spurs/Heat etc. all do it aswell.
    "He's too little! He's too little! Hook his @ss he's too little!!" - David West


    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IrishPacer For This Useful Post:


  4. #2403

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow, this is a bad loss by the Thunder. They had a big win against the Spurs last night so there was a natural letdown I suppose.
    Does this mean the Thunder aren't a contender? I mean, what contender would lose at home to the Raptors?

  5. #2404
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does this mean the Thunder aren't a contender? I mean, what contender would lose at home to the Raptors?
    I know you're being sarcastic but the Thunder, like the Heat, get the benefit of the doubt because of their proven track record of winning.

    Another deep playoff run by the Pacers this year and I will give them the benefit of the doubt as well.

  6. #2405
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    WOW!! WHAT A STEAL!!!

    That is why NBA basketball is awesome. This one is going to OT. The Blake vs KLove matchup tonight has been fantastic.

  7. #2406
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,055
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Clips steal an almost certain loss to get into OT w/ Wolves.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  8. #2407
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,055
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WOW!! WHAT A STEAL!!!

    That is why NBA basketball is awesome. This one is going to OT. The Blake vs KLove matchup tonight has been fantastic.
    That is one of those scenarios where I think honestly Blake and Love would have more success on the opposite teams. Love on the Clippers would be pretty good with who else they got.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  9. #2408
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,876

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know you're being sarcastic but the Thunder, like the Heat, get the benefit of the doubt because of their proven track record of winning.

    Another deep playoff run by the Pacers this year and I will give them the benefit of the doubt as well.
    The Thunder have a proven track record? Why? Because they went to the Finals in 2012 and last in 5?

    I can accept that the Heat have a proven track record since they are the back-to-back champs but the same does not apply for the Thunder.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  10. #2409
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,185

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Kevin Martin thinks he's a Clipper!
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  11. #2410
    Bring Back Bender bballpacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,027

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Pekovic is in beast mode tonight... Both him and KLove...

  12. #2411
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by bballpacen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pekovic is in beast mode tonight... Both him and KLove...
    DAMN YOU!! YOU JINXED HIM!!!


    What a up and under move how does he miss the layup

  13. #2412
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    At what point does K Love get flak for not leading his team at least a playoff appearance?
    @qandrews9428

  14. #2413
    Bring Back Bender bballpacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,027

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    DAMN YOU!! YOU JINXED HIM!!!


    What a up and under move how does he miss the layup
    Hehe... He missed a few gimmies down the stretch... Some before I laid the jinx down...

  15. #2414
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,876

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a up and under move how does he miss the layup
    It was a beautiful move. The ball just rolled out
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  16. #2415
    Bring Back Bender bballpacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,027

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At what point does K Love get flak for not leading his team at least a playoff appearance?
    I think that he does... Deservedly so...

  17. #2416
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Bonaventure, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,835
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Pek missed another bunny to tie the game damn!

  18. #2417
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by bballpacen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pekovic is in beast mode tonight... Both him and KLove...
    Im pretty sure you control Pekovic's brain.
    @qandrews9428

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boombaby1987 For This Useful Post:


  20. #2418
    Bring Back Bender bballpacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,027

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    INCLUDING THAT ONE!!!!

  21. #2419
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,377

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    all I'm gonna say is that Kevin Martin was fouled by CP3 when they got that steal, Officials are terrible and commonly never in position to actually see what happens on these desperation type plays.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  22. #2420
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Kevin Love's 45-19-6 statline has only happened once previously since 1985. Hakeem did it once in 96.

    (Obviously or greater)
    Last edited by boombaby1987; 12-23-2013 at 12:40 AM.
    @qandrews9428

  23. #2421

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Trade I'd like to see is Love to OKC for Ibaka + DAL pick + OKC pick. Thunder defense suffers but they become maybe the best offensive team of all time and TWolves get something back before Love bolts next year. Plus Ibaka, Barea and Rubio can speak Spanish together.

  24. #2422
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trade I'd like to see is Love to OKC for Ibaka + DAL pick + OKC pick. Thunder defense suffers but they become maybe the best offensive team of all time and TWolves get something back before Love bolts next year. Plus Ibaka, Barea and Rubio can speak Spanish together.
    The Wolves should probably just blow it up then.
    @qandrews9428

  25. #2423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    So I'm looking at the Pacers coming schedule and man they are going to play lot of crappy teams wow there is a lot of crappy teams.

  26. #2424
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,055
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    all I'm gonna say is that Kevin Martin was fouled by CP3 when they got that steal, Officials are terrible and commonly never in position to actually see what happens on these desperation type plays.
    It didn't look like too much of a foul, got to expect a little hack, it was a really smart double team by the Clips, because Martin couldn't pass it. He blew the game, and there's one reason why some teams let you pass in the backcourt.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  27. #2425

    Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At what point does K Love get flak for not leading his team at least a playoff appearance?
    Hard to blame the loss on him Rubio played 38 minutes and he is 0-4. You need some points from your point Guard, this is like George Hill being passive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •