Page 67 of 248 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

So yeah, I've been waiting for the first all-star voting results. I'm actually curious how the East roster will possibly look.

Assuming Starting line-up will be ?(Kyrie, Wall, MCW?)/Wade/LeBron/Carmelo/PG or Bosh. After that, either PG or Bosh makes it in, Hibbert, the other 2 PG's probably make it, Deng, Horford, Evan Turner?. Team is going to get destroyed by the west lol if it keeps up as is. I'm sure I'm missing somebody obvious, but late thinking.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Did anyone else see the end of the GSW-OKC game? HOLY ****, that was crazy.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Westbrook cold blooded..
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did anyone else see the end of the GSW-OKC game? HOLY ****, that was crazy.
    still not positive that was a 3 by Westbrook. helluva shot either way though.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    still not positive that was a 3 by Westbrook. helluva shot either way though.
    Yeah, it was a tough call.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

How did I never see this, kind of good to laugh at currently, the GM survey: http://www.nba.com/news/2013-14-nba-...vey/index.html

When did JOB get a vote...Kevin Durant best PF lol.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    Yeah, it was a tough call.
    I saw a couple of replays and the best angle I saw (was the one I use in 2K14 when I play, the 2K camera ) I was positive he stepped on the 3pt line. So I went away for a moment believing a 2nd OT was imminent. When I came back, Westbrook was talking to the reporter. Oh well.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

Let PG Fly Again Soon! ECKrueger's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Latest from Metta:

“We’re not struggling,” World Peace said. “It’s part of life. You know how life is. We had a bad hair day, you know?”

“I honestly didn’t even know who the coach was when I was coming to New York,” World Peace said. “I just wanted to win a championship; I didn’t even know who was coaching. I didn’t care. It could have been Aunt Jemima. They could have had the syrup coaching. I was coming here regardless. I just wanted to win a championship here.”

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/mett...-was-coaching/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:

With the Bulls and Hawks losing today, the East now only has two teams above .500, Pacers and Heat. Has this been the worst state of the conference in history?

Jordan Crawford got a triple double against the Cavs on Friday

Stevens needs to work in a "gee wilikers!" at some point.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Good to see Caldwell-Pope playing with confidence again. He had a rough SL and preseason played well IMO just couldn't buy a basket.

EDIT: I still don't know why it took so long to start him. He is clearly the best fit with the rest of the Piston starters. The offense is so good right now. 14 assist in the 1st quarter is just beautiful ball.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 12-01-2013 at 04:01 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:

Bobcats up on the Heat 78-65 w 9:30 left!
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Heat gave up 73 points to Bobcats in 3 quarters in Miami, Pacers only let them score 74 for whole game at Charlotte.

lol McRoberts bricks a 3.

sooner or later, Bobcats will be Bobcats

hold on, kitties!
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

please let the lolcats beat the heat at home that will just be the cherry on the icing on the cake that has been this day so far from an indy sports fan perspective

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:

McRoberts is playin some ball......Bobcats might take this
    Give the ball to your best playmakers to win

Sports Logo

Geez....Tag-Along with 3 straight 3pt shots....
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Smith View Post
    McRoberts is playin some ball......Bobcats might take this
    and I stand corrected
    Give the ball to your best playmakers to win

3 straight 3's by Bosh

crap

Of course Bosh hits a big 3.

dammit...come on kitties answer

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

No faith in Bobcats lol...

UGH..I was just about to retire LOLCats....

of course the bobcats choke as much as the media likes to crap on us about who the pacers have beat, look at the heats schedule and who has beat them

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:

Yep, the Kitties were neutered by the big boys in the end.