Page 66 of 248 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

This Kidd spilled drink video is being analyzed as if it's the Zapruder film.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

That was the best move Kidd has made as a coach so far.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

I think I started the Deng for Verajao + Waiters +draft pick angle that has been covered on every basketball site today. I posted that gem the night Rose got hurt. It propagated the media via writers looking for new Pacer topics to cover. That's my story.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

So yeah...the internet has now been tasked with making creative gifs of Jason Kidd, I mean he's got a dwi, and the "Hit Me" opens up a whole new can of worms.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Out of timeouts, Jason Kidd has his rookie walk into him so he can stage a drink spill and get a timeout:
    http://deadspin.com/jason-kidd-earne...ium=socialflow

It didn't work, but he should be fined for that stunt.

Has there EVER been such a BAD idea coaching hire like this?
    man that's rock bottom. lmfao.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xtacy For This Useful Post:

LOL Jason Kidd. That was brilliant. I dont care how cheap it was or if he gets fined. That was gold. Did he tip the waitress atleast?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    Jason Kidd probably yearns for the days when he was liquored up and wrapping his rig into a light pole.
    When I see these 2 words now, the first thing that comes to my mind right away is kicker and Vanderjerk. Damn you Peyton.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    I think I started the Deng for Verajao + Waiters +draft pick angle that has been covered on every basketball site today.
    Are they really saying Waiters AND a pick for Deng? Deng's an unrestricted free agent this year and the Cavs are gonna have a terrible record. What in the world.

Knicks are 3-11 and have lost 7 straight and are only three games out of first in their division.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to King Tuts Tomb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    Knicks are 3-11 and have lost 7 straight and are only three games out of first in their division.
    east sucks so badly.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xtacy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by xtacy View Post
    man that's rock bottom. lmfao.
    no wait this is rock bottom.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...-cup-sidelines

Quote Originally Posted by xtacy View Post
    One of the comments: If that cup had some alcohol in it Kidd wouldn't have dropped it.

lol

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThA HoyA For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    So yeah, when Jason Kidd's coaching legacy is remembered by having coaches drinks being banned, it'll be pretty funny. The coaches are not going to enjoy Kidd's tactics, nor will the NBA. Going to guess a major fine (like 50-100 thousand dollars).

Nailed it. $50K according to Woj.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
    Nailed it. $50K according to Woj.
    I sorta feel like he should've been suspended a game or two, but that wouldn't have been a punishment for the Nets.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I sorta feel like he should've been suspended a game or two, but that wouldn't have been a punishment for the Nets.
    Maybe they should dock the Nets one timeout for the next 10 games.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Isn't being coached by Jason Kidd enough punishment though? It'd be a more effective punishment to suspend Lawrence Frank (with pay of course) instead of Kidd.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Ron Artest comments on the Knicks' losses:

Perhaps the only Knicks player in the locker room with a somewhat sunny disposition was Metta World Peace, who was playing in his first game back at Staples Center after the Los Angeles Lakers used their amnesty rights on his contract in the offseason.
    "We're not struggling," World Peace said. "It's part of life. You know how life is. We had a bad hair day, you know?"
    World Peace signed with the Knicks in the offseason, passing up an opportunity to stay in Los Angeles with the Clippers, largely because of the lure of winning in New York.
    "I honestly didn't even know who the coach was when I was coming to New York," World Peace said. "I just wanted to win a championship; I didn't even know who was coaching. I didn't care. It could have been Aunt Jemima. They could have had the syrup coaching. I was coming here regardless. I just wanted to win a championship here."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ing-dark-place

Ron Artest enjoying himself and still being batshit crazy is awesome entertainment for Pacers fans especially since it comes at the expense of the New York Knicks.

"Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    Traveling with my children to go see @Paul_George24 play. Please vote for him on the NBA All Star ballot. pic.twitter.com/nCM2aAdrTU
    — Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) November 29, 2013
    One of the richest guys in sports would have his own plane.

Real GM has a story that Iggy was Mark Jackson's "mole" on Nuggets last year, according to George Karl. Wow, if true.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to dal9 For This Useful Post:

Nets getting waxed again. How long before the russian fires Kidd, if this keeps up? ASB?

Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    Nets getting waxed again. How long before the russian fires Kidd, if this keeps up? ASB?
    would it be worth it at that point, who would come coach that mess

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

On a night like tonight, I'd like to see Paul George play less than 30 minutes rather than maintain his average. We need to think about managing minutes more.

Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    would it be worth it at that point, who would come coach that mess
    Lawrence Frank would just take the official head coaching position.....er wait isn't he already the coach?
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    I expect Kidd to go missing any day now and never be heard from again. He'll be the new Jimmy Hoffa.