Page 43 of 248 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 6200

Thread: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Roy is the bomb.

@Hoya2aPacer: Whose getting that @PlayStation 4. Don't want 2wait in line. Will buy it from u n also come over ur house chill w the fam n eat dinner deal.

https://twitter.com/hoya2apacer/stat...30709024022528

Sports Logo

Default Re: The 10th NBA Random Thoughts thread 2013-2014: Coveting Miami's Crown

Quote Originally Posted by ECKrueger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Roy is the bomb.

@Hoya2aPacer: Whose getting that @PlayStation 4. Don't want 2wait in line. Will buy it from u n also come over ur house chill w the fam n eat dinner deal.

https://twitter.com/hoya2apacer/stat...30709024022528
    Solo was the first to reply
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

This cracks me up.

Marc Stein:
    My favorite piece of statistical trivia at this tender juncture of the schedule? Only two teams have failed to score 100 points in a single game thus far. They are 7-0 Indiana and 0-7 Utah.

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...ys-no-1-pacers

What a difference a little bit of defense makes, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacerfan View Post
    This cracks me up.

Marc Stein:
    My favorite piece of statistical trivia at this tender juncture of the schedule? Only two teams have failed to score 100 points in a single game thus far. They are 7-0 Indiana and 0-7 Utah.

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...ys-no-1-pacers

What a difference a little bit of defense makes, eh?
    That's crazy!

Any one see the Wizards/Thunder highlights which Westbrook shoving Nene? Well, I should say trying to shove him. I don't think he budged haha.

Anthony Davis, what was that?

The Phoenix Suns are an eminently watchable basketball team. 5-2 on the year, crazy athleticism, THREES!, Gerald Green, the Big Dapper, Eric "Mini-LeBron" Bledsoe, and twins! Every game they've played has been competitive. The only thing that would make the Suns better would be if Hornacek did the face caressing routine on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    The Phoenix Suns are an eminently watchable basketball team. 5-2 on the year, crazy athleticism, THREES!, Gerald Green, the Big Dapper, Eric "Mini-LeBron" Bledsoe, and twins! Every game they've played has been competitive. The only thing that would make the Suns better would be if Hornacek did the face caressing routine on the sidelines.
    Plumdog. what a great nickname. Evidently Plumlee can play.

No buyer's remorse about the trade, but the Scola trade was more even than it first appeared.

Jeff Zillgitt ‏@JeffZillgitt 5s

Rockets G James Harden gets first flopping fine of the season ($5,000) for his second flopping violaton. Happened Saturday vs. Clippers.

Retweeted
    Favorite

Expand

I'll be honest, I thought it would have been Lance after that flop in the Chicago game.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Marcus Morris has been on fire. I thought Marquieff was supposed to be the good one
    David "And One" West

Markieff is the one who has been on fire...

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    Markieff is the one who has been on fire...
    That's right. Marquieff is the brother they traded for after they drafted Marcus higher in the draft.
    David "And One" West

Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    That's right. Marquieff is the brother they traded for after they drafted Marcus higher in the draft.
    No....the suns draft Markieff at 13. The Rockets drafted Marcus at 14.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    No....the suns draft Markieff at 13. The Rockets drafted Marcus at 14.
    Which one was what? I seriously get confused by the twins. I got Marcus on my fantasy team. Did I mess up?
    David "And One" West

Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    Which one was what? I seriously get confused by the twins. I got Marcus on my fantasy team. Did I mess up?
    If they were both available, and you took Marcus instead of Markieff, then you done messed up. Marcus' per minute production isn't bad, though.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

You **** up once, you lose two teeth

My guess would be for the right combination of expiring contracts, young players, and/or draft picks, both Goran Dragic of the Suns and Thaddeus Young of the Sixers will be available via trade. I still don't think either one of those teams wants to win.
    UncleBuck:

"See how stupid those fans sound complaining about the officials. That is one reason why I hate when Pacers fans complain about the refs - does not come across well at all, no matter the merit. "

The two teams with the best records in the league pound their opponents tonight and who do we get on back to back nights on the national stage? The Knicks of course. At least we get some run next week.

Then even better he is gone. It is the marginalizing of the "undesirables" which gives it that title. It is the league's own fault if they only give a few teams exposure and then do not end up with them in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    Then even better he is gone. It is the marginalizing of the "undesirables" which gives it that title. It is the league's own fault if they only give a few teams exposure and then do not end up with them in the finals.
    If the Pacers make a run at 70, then they won't be "undesirable".
    UncleBuck:

"See how stupid those fans sound complaining about the officials. That is one reason why I hate when Pacers fans complain about the refs - does not come across well at all, no matter the merit. "

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post

2013-2014
    The Lost Season

Boston's 0-4 start is now a 4-4 start. Sitting at the 4th seed right now as Philly trends in the other direction.

Boston's 0-4 start is now a 4-4 start. Sitting at the 4th seed right now as Philly trends in the other direction.
    Brad Stevens is a witch, wtf man

Interesting about Boston. It would be nice to see that team with Rondo, who have yet to play after the KG-Pierce and Doc trade. Brad is doing well with that limited squad.

The supposedly duel between Kyrie and DRose has been lackluster at best. Kyrie only 7pts on 2/10 shooting. DRose with only 12pts at 6/16 shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by shags View Post
    If the Pacers make a run at 70, then they won't be "undesirable".
    I agree.

Right now Toronto and Houston fighting over who's going to lose this game. Houston is turning the ball over and missing free throws.

Meanwhile, Gay and DeRozan are a combined 15 for 54 and they've missed out on like 8 easy layups in the 4th quarter and OT now because the ball is just slipping out of their hands.
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson