Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 775 of 917

Thread: Colts-Broncos

  1. #751
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,490

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes. That's legal BTW.
    Clever. I like it. Toss around a 5'7 guy to get a cheap turnover.

  2. #752
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,864

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    So this is what it's like to be on the other side of one of these.




    I don't like it.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  4. #753
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,490

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whatever, tired of hearing it. I know the true reason our run game has sucked.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    The run game has sucked, both of them have been stuffed for about 2-3 ypc today. But Brown has caught a few passes and has not turned it over. He's played better today.

  5. #754
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,802

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Should have let Luck throw on that 3rd and 9.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  7. #755

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The run game has sucked, both of them have been stuffed for about 2-3 ypc today. But Brown has caught a few passes and has not turned it over. He's played better today.
    That's like saying which didn't play worse. They both sucked, Trent just sucked a little more
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  8. #756
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,864

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    If Denver recovers this, we WILL lose.

  9. #757
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,837

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    and.....EXHALE

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  11. #758
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,864

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Whew.

    This game lived up to the hype.

  12. #759
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Game over, THANK YOU PEYTON

  13. #760
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,399
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    What a win.

  14. #761
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,490

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    I was genuinely nervous about that onside kick. What a freaking game. Holy crap lived up to the expectations and then some.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  16. #762
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,932

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Somewhere, someone in an RV is pissed.

  17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  18. #763
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,399
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    One of my favorite regular season wins ever.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  20. #764

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    LOL at all of the Manning fans who showed up. That's what you get for being a fake fan.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  22. #765
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,846

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The run game has sucked, both of them have been stuffed for about 2-3 ypc today. But Brown has caught a few passes and has not turned it over. He's played better today.
    I'll remember this when you all are cussing DBrown again, like people have done for two years. You have got to start understanding that blaming running backs for line issues is silly.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  23. #766
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,837

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL at all of the Manning fans who showed up. That's what you get for being a fake fan.
    I disagree when it comes to people traveling with Manning. It's not like he was here for a couple of years and people liked him. He was here almost 15 years. I've been rooting for Manning and the Bronco's all year long. With that said, I was screaming everything our defense made a play tonight

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  25. #767
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,802

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    In Luck's young career, he's already beat Rodgers, Stafford, Kaepernick, Wilson, and Peyton Manning. Not bad..........

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  27. #768
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,837

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL at all of the Manning fans who showed up. That's what you get for being a fake fan.
    I disagree when it comes to people traveling with Manning. It's not like he was here for a couple of years and people liked him. He was here almost 15 years. I've been rooting for Manning and the Bronco's all year long. With that said, I was screaming everything our defense made a play tonight

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  29. #769
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,802

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somewhere, someone in an RV is pissed.
    Next week is Redskins @ Broncos, aka the "OlBlu Bowl".

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  31. #770
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In Luck's young career, he's already beat Rodgers, Stafford, Kaepernick, Wilson, and Peyton Manning. Not bad..........
    And Tebow(not sure though) lol

  32. #771
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,490

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll remember this when you all are cussing DBrown again, like people have done for two years. You have got to start understanding that blaming running backs for line issues is silly.
    I didn't say he had a great game, just a better game than Richardson. It was telling that he played more snaps than Trent, too. Change of scenery for Richardson...same results. He had some tough yards but that fumble could have been crushing.

  33. #772
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,864

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Luck even giving Peyton-like answers in the post-game interview.

  34. #773
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,399

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Almost 7:30 a.m and I am now heading to bed. Happy man though.

    Great win and the bye week couldn't come at a better time cause

    1)injured players tonight

    2) 2 games ahead of each team in our Division who all of them have their bye week next weekend (I think).

    Crazy, tense game. Our playcalling in the second half was again baffling at times but we won so I'll leave at that.

    PS:Thank you Peyton for everything.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:


  36. #774
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,932

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    "Prepared really hard for Tom Brady" lol

  37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  38. #775
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,802

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    We're 3-0 against SF, Seattle, and Denver. LOL, I would have been happy to win one of those going into this season!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •