Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 726 to 750 of 917

Thread: Colts-Broncos

  1. #726
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,069

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At this point, I don't care if they just washed their hands of Trent Richardson. Getting a 1st rounder for him is a complete fleecing on Cleveland's part. I don't care if he ever carried the ball for us again. I've seen enough.
    Yeah...I mean, he hasn't been good.

  2. #727

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    That's karma for intentionally injuring one of our players.

  3. #728

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    I disagree, you run the ball there and take the time off to 2 minutes. We're up 9 pts, not a one possession game. Totally ok with that
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:


  5. #729
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At this point, I don't care if they just washed their hands of Trent Richardson. Getting a 1st rounder for him is a complete fleecing on Cleveland's part. I don't care if he ever carried the ball for us again. I've seen enough.
    Way too early.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  7. #730

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Call it weak, but Vickerson was totally, totally stupid to try that cheap stuff in that situation.

  8. #731

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hate that call. A first down wins the game. Nut up, Pep.
    We are playing the clock. The Saints tried to throw against the Pats, and look what happened.

  9. #732
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,217
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know everyone else will be angry, but running was a good choice. We're playing the clock right now.
    Sure it was. Running the ball was the right call. Using Trent Richardson to do it when you have Donald Brown who has thoroughly outplayed him since his arrival was not.

  10. #733
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,513

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, you run the ball there and take the time off to 2 minutes. We're up 9 pts, not a one possession game. Totally ok with that
    I agree, if your QB is Christian Ponder. But I think you gotta let Luck try to win the game there. Easy for me to second guess though.

  11. #734
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,069

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, you run the ball there and take the time off to 2 minutes. We're up 9 pts, not a one possession game. Totally ok with that
    Yeah, same here. I would say a screen pass or something but we have shown a propensity for dropping those in recent weeks so just keep it on the ground.

  12. #735
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,069

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure it was. Running the ball was the right call. Using Trent Richardson to do it when you have Donald Brown who has thoroughly outplayed him since his arrival was not.
    Brown ran the 3rd down play, I think.

  13. #736
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    @cjzero: Animated: Nice euro-flop by Andrew Luck http://t.co/GUNnME7tTP

    Haha

  14. #737
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,069

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @cjzero: Animated: Nice euro-flop by Andrew Luck http://t.co/GUNnME7tTP

    Haha
    Scola taught him that before the game.

  15. #738
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,410

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    D Brown hasn't outplayed Richardson. I don't know what game you're watching. You guys that are *****ing about our running backs don't know what to look for. Look no further than our terrible o line. They have sucked all night, AGAIN. Its the one weakness on this team.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  16. #739

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    All of these penalties are burning the clock down.

  17. #740
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are playing the clock. The Saints tried to throw against the Pats, and look what happened.
    You don't force it, obviously. But if the play is there, the game is over.

  18. #741
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    This is bizarre.

  19. #742
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,217
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    With Peyton over there, I'm not comfortable until the gun goes off.

  20. #743
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,069

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    D Brown hasn't outplayed Richardson. I don't know what game you're watching. You guys that are *****ing about our running backs don't know what to look for. Look no further than our terrible o line. They have sucked all night, AGAIN. Its the one weakness on this team.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    You Richardson apologists slay me. By virtue of that fumble ALONE Brown has outplayed Richardson.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  22. #744

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Our RBs have not played well, but our offensive line is horrendous. There are NO holes
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  23. #745
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,217
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    LOL the Colts just did the Butabi brothers on Holliday.

  24. #746
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,069

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Did Herron just grab Holliday and try to throw him into the ball so he would touch it and "muff" it?

  25. #747
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Lol at them pushing Holliday hahaha

  26. #748
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,217
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did Herron just grab Holliday and try to throw him into the ball so he would touch it and "muff" it?
    Yes. That's legal BTW. That's why returners get about 50 feet away from the ball when they decide to let it roll.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  28. #749
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,410

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You Richardson apologists slay me. By virtue of that fumble ALONE Brown has outplayed Richardson.
    Whatever, tired of hearing it. I know the true reason our run game has sucked. I don't know how on earth you're missing it. It's blatantly obvious on every run play.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-21-2013 at 12:12 AM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  29. #750
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,513

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Colts-Broncos

    Are we not playing man anymore? Ugh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •