Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 331

Thread: Week 6: @ Chargers

  1. #301

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So do you really think most of the Colts current players are all geeked up to play against Manning? Why would they be? I mean how many actual current Colts players played with Manning? 3, 5? I really don't know, but my guess is most of the Colts players don't see playing against the Broncos as that big of a deal, except they are undefeated.

    I seriously doubt the Colts were over-looking the Chargers. or if they were it wasn't because of next week's game

    Current players like Mathis and Wayne yes the guys who are rookies? Not so much but when Irsay talks about giving a tribute to Manning and then pretty much ripping him before said tribute for all our failures. And then Suzy Kolber mentioning people going up to them talking about the upcoming Broncos game I can understand them paying more attention to that game than the one in front of them.

    And it bit them even though they had a real shot of winning that game because the Chargers aren't that great except against us.

  2. #302
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,876

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So do you really think most of the Colts current players are all geeked up to play against Manning? Why would they be? I mean how many actual current Colts players played with Manning? 3, 5? I really don't know, but my guess is most of the Colts players don't see playing against the Broncos as that big of a deal, except they are undefeated.

    I seriously doubt the Colts were over-looking the Chargers. or if they were it wasn't because of next week's game
    Manning was a Colts icon. His Colts' career was a long one. The Colts won a SB and were recognized as contenders for a long time. It was assumed Manning was a Colt for life. Manning was a popular TV pitchman. Manning's Colts not only played many big natl reg season games but also several hyped playoff games. Manning was a natl face of the NFL. Current players surely were fans of the NFL during their school days and would've been following the NFL and the Colts and would've likely seen Manning and the Colts as one and the same. The may not have played with him but his ghost has to haunt the halls of LOS (and Indpls... and Indiana... for that matter).

    I don't think they'll have or have had a problem seeing this game as something bigger than your average Sunday game. Then add in the natl spotlight of SNF and all of the hype leading up to it.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  4. #303
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    So Pep seems to think that a running game and up tempo offense are mutually exclusive and that you can't have both? If that doesn't change we are doomed because NFL defenses are going to adjust to us.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  6. #304
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,283

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Pep seems to think that a running game and up tempo offense are mutually exclusive and that you can't have both? If that doesn't change we are doomed because NFL defenses are going to adjust to us.


    Our offense is just.....bland. No other way to describe it. It's predictable, boring, and certainly does not maximize the talents of our roster. I despise the constant changing of formations and substitutions. Hopefully someday soon Luck gets enough clout to take more control of the offense.

  7. #305
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,432

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our offense is just.....bland. No other way to describe it. It's predictable, boring, and certainly does not maximize the talents of our roster. I despise the constant changing of formations and substitutions. Hopefully someday soon Luck gets enough clout to take more control of the offense.
    I think as Luck gets better we will move more toward an offense geared specifically for his talents. Until then, we're running a low-turnover offense that will normally give us at least a chance to be in the game I think they are trying to build up a team that can be successful even when Luck has a bad game. If and when Luck becomes a hyper-efficient qb, we can move to an offense that gives him more control. When Manning had an off game, we were probably not going to win unless our defense turned them over numerous times. I am happy with our philosophy, but I do wish they would give Luck a little more freedom in the middle of games when he starts to get in a rhythm.

  8. #306
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our offense is just.....bland. No other way to describe it. It's predictable, boring, and certainly does not maximize the talents of our roster. I despise the constant changing of formations and substitutions. Hopefully someday soon Luck gets enough clout to take more control of the offense.
    We can run the ball, but we need to be no huddle, keep the defense form subbing, get them tired. You can't just be a run based offense and take 35 seconds between each play, the D will catch their breath.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  10. #307
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    As Luck gets better? To me that's a dumb thing to "wait for", he's already really good. Prisco was being really hard on it last night, said the Colts have taken a high powered sports car and turned it into a granny mobile.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  12. #308
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    I don't want to blame this all on Pep, our defense bent too much, our receivers dropped a ton of passes, but to me the flow for the offense just hasn't really been there.

    Trent runs better when we pick up the pace, the receivers find more space, Luck's ability to improvise becomes even more of a weapon, there's just no downside to it. It was really frustrating to watch last night.

    If we don't pick up the pace against Peyton, he's going to murder us. The way the Broncos are playing ball control doesn't help much, Peyton scores as much as he wants right now, we have to come out trying to match him IMO. If we don't he's going to house our asses.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  14. #309
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,912

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our offense is just.....bland. No other way to describe it. It's predictable, boring, and certainly does not maximize the talents of our roster. I despise the constant changing of formations and substitutions. Hopefully someday soon Luck gets enough clout to take more control of the offense.
    I think part of it's blandness stems from the fact that he is a Harbaugh disciple. "Oh, it's 3rd-and-2? We are going to bring in our beefiest dudes in the game and spread no wide receivers, so you know ******* well what we are going to do. Try and stop us." I agree though--the offensive play calling has been mighty vanilla all season.

  15. #310
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,788

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't want to blame this all on Pep, our defense bent too much,
    19pts is bending too much? I get the time of possession difference, but if the Colts offense can string together 3-4 more plays on 2 drives, that 17min differentiatial gets cut down to just a few minutes. The longest drive the offense put together was 5mins. They had 7 drives under two minutes, and one drive that was 3:33. Yuckity yuck.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  17. #311
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    2,897

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    You saw what happened when we were in hurry up before the end of the half and towards end of the game. We moved the ball right down the field. All the analysts are starting to see it too. How long will it take the coaching staff to see it? A lot of the reasons I wanted Jim Caldwell gone have come back again.

  18. #312
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    I thought the D could have gotten off a little sooner, but who knows how much a diff it would have made in the end. I thought 54 replacing Freeman really hurt us. That guy is not good.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  19. #313
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,283

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    19pts is bending too much? I get the time of possession difference, but if the Colts offense can string together 3-4 more plays on 2 drives, that 17min differentiatial gets cut down to just a few minutes. The longest drive the offense put together was 5mins. They had 7 drives under two minutes, and one drive that was 3:33. Yuckity yuck.

    Exactly. It's hard to win the time of possession when you're putting together such pitifully short drives.

    Our defense allowed too many long drives and had some costly penalties, but they did keep them out of the end zone aside from that one touchdown. Our offense had multiple chances to do something. I'm not a fan of a "bend, but don't break" philosophy, but our defense gave our offense multiple opportunities on the road against a red hot quarterback in Rivers. The defense was "acceptable" last night. We lost that game because of poor offense and gutless head coaching decisions.

    I don't want to come across as too "knee jerk" here, but I'm starting to wish that we would have hired an offensive coordinator with a thicker NFL resume'. Norv Turner has done a pretty decent job in Cleveland, and has had to deal with losing his starting QB to injury and RB to a trade. I'm pretty sure he could have ran an offense that would have scored more than 9 points last night. Wish we could have made a run at him or Whisenhunt after Arians left.

    I think that Pep's experience with Luck at Stanford got overrated. Familiarity is nice and all, but that doesn't mean that I would have wanted the Colts to hire Phillip Fulmer as their HC during the Manning era. And as Arians showed last year, it doesn't take too much time to get familiar with Luck.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 10-15-2013 at 02:10 PM.

  20. #314
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,788

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought the D could have gotten off a little sooner, but who knows how much a diff it would have made in the end. I thought 54 replacing Freeman really hurt us. That guy is not good.
    Harvey. The Colts would have been better off going with this Harvey.

    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  22. #315
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    There's a reason the Offensive Coordinator at Stanford will be forever known as the Andrew Luck Director of Offense....and it's not Pep Hamilton

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  24. #316
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Harvey. The Colts would have been better off going with this Harvey.

    Yeah, if we have to play that guy against Denver Peyton is going to score 7 TDs just on him. But in general the D did play well enough for us to win, I would have liked to have seen some more aggressive coverages on the outside

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  25. #317
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,788

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly. It's hard to win the time of possession when you're going 3 and out every time!
    To be fair, they weren't really 3 and outs. Ended up the same though.

    Indianapolis Drive Summaries
    START QTR POSS. YARD PLAYS YARDS RESULT
    15:00 1 03:33 IND 20 8 69 Field Goal
    10:20 1 02:04 IND 28 3 7 Punt
    05:35 1 02:11 IND 7 5 19 Punt
    12:02 2 02:12 IND 20 5 20 Punt
    01:41 2 01:41 IND 29 8 38 Field Goal
    00:00 2 00:00 SDG 0 1 End of Half
    09:05 3 05:01 IND 20 9 40 Punt
    09:43 4 02:22 IND 20 6 47 Field Goal
    04:27 4 00:58 IND 9 3 8 Punt
    01:55 4 00:48 IND 25 4 20 Intercepted Pass
    And not going for it on 4th and 2, royally pissed me off. Watching Pat shank the punt bout cost me a tv.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  27. #318
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,279

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    I'm not really much of a Colts fan anymore, I watch the occasional game, but I just dont' get into like I used to. Can't support a team that blows up a perfect season, but i watched last night so that I can build up for next week against Manning.

    1. They did not even give themselves a chance to win. 4th and 2 with 3 minutes and change and they elect to punt. Ridiculousness. At least go for a fake punt, show some balls and actually try to win the game.

    2. Man football is really boring now compared to basketball. Going to Pacer games for the past 5 years has cemented this in me. NBA and basketball is just so much more lively.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  28. #319
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,227

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think as Luck gets better we will move more toward an offense geared specifically for his talents. Until then, we're running a low-turnover offense that will normally give us at least a chance to be in the game I think they are trying to build up a team that can be successful even when Luck has a bad game. If and when Luck becomes a hyper-efficient qb, we can move to an offense that gives him more control. When Manning had an off game, we were probably not going to win unless our defense turned them over numerous times. I am happy with our philosophy, but I do wish they would give Luck a little more freedom in the middle of games when he starts to get in a rhythm.
    When Luck was rookie they had had to slow down the implementation of the no huddle offense not because Luck needed it. It was because everyone needed to catch up to where Luck was at. The fact that we have not implemented a hurry up offense or even give Luck the freedom to really audible out of plays is very curious. It sometimes feels like our offense is a college offense where everyone has to look at the sidelines for what to do.

    We see our offense start to rev up when we pick up the pace. Trent has shown he does much better in a more spread out offense and a more up temp offense. Luck sure as hell looks better doing it as well. We get a big gain on offense and then we kill any momentum because we have to do 20 million substitutions because we got to have that power formation in almost every drive.

    Pep is not horrible, but he needs to adjust his offense and give more leash to Luck and let Luck be Luck. I get their philosophy and I love it to a point but the bottom line is our best player is Luck and he is going to be the reason we win or lose. I wish they would just open up the offense and let Luck be Luck. I rather lose having Luck throw us out of the game than lose because we gave guys like Trent or Donald.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:


  30. #320
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not really much of a Colts fan anymore, I watch the occasional game, but I just dont' get into like I used to. Can't support a team that blows up a perfect season, but i watched last night so that I can build up for next week against Manning.

    1. They did not even give themselves a chance to win. 4th and 2 with 3 minutes and change and they elect to punt. Ridiculousness. At least go for a fake punt, show some balls and actually try to win the game.

    2. Man football is really boring now compared to basketball. Going to Pacer games for the past 5 years has cemented this in me. NBA and basketball is just so much more lively.
    I agree with your point on that 4th and 2. To me it was a no brainer. SD was miliking the clock all night, you needed to go for it. I would have run a Luck read option there.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  31. #321
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    2,897

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not really much of a Colts fan anymore, I watch the occasional game, but I just dont' get into like I used to. Can't support a team that blows up a perfect season, but i watched last night so that I can build up for next week against Manning.

    1. They did not even give themselves a chance to win. 4th and 2 with 3 minutes and change and they elect to punt. Ridiculousness. At least go for a fake punt, show some balls and actually try to win the game.

    2. Man football is really boring now compared to basketball. Going to Pacer games for the past 5 years has cemented this in me. NBA and basketball is just so much more lively.
    I like NBA but it's the opposite for me. NFL is much more fun to watch.

  32. #322
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,788

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I rather lose having Luck throw us out of the game than lose because we gave guys like Trent or Donald.
    Speaking of Trent, it's almost like they want Luck to turn into Trent Dilfer and just not lose the game for them as opposed to going out and winning it.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  34. #323
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Speaking of Trent, it's almost like they want Luck to turn into Trent Dilfer and just not lose the game for them as opposed to going out and winning it.
    Sad thing is, Trent's best rookie game was against SD and he had a good game yesterday (other than the drop and a missed block) but we were only able to get him 10 carries.

    Pep is really just holding everyone back. Luck doesn't get into a rhythm, the receivers are going up against rested DBs, and the OLine and RBs are trying to blast through DL and LBs that are getting half a minute or more to rest between plays. I really think our offense is a sleeping giant. Even with our pretty pedestrian numbers so far through the air, we were the 4th highest scoring offense at nearly 28 a game going into last night. Imagine what might be possible if we just picked up the pace even a little bit

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  35. #324
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,283

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Maybe one day we'll see some beautiful play action with Richardson. I was hoping that his acquisition would lead to the stuff we used to do with Edge back in the day.

    Great post, thewhole. The constant substitutions are maybe the most irritating thing about this offense.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  37. #325
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,343

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Week 6: @ Chargers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe one day we'll see some beautiful play action with Richardson. I was hoping that his acquisition would lead to the stuff we used to do with Edge back in the day.

    Great post, thewhole. The constant substitutions are maybe the most irritating thing about this offense.
    We did some really strong plays off the Trent play action, Reggie had a nice look over the middle and I think the Fleener drop was off of play action. People are worried about Trent. We traded for the guy to be an every down back and I just don't get the obsession with a fullback. It's not like Havili is even that good. Our best sets are 3 wide with a TE and let Trent and Luck be the only people in the backfield. That is already a terrifying amount of beef and talent in the backfield. Trent's run after his catch yesterday showed how ****ing terrifying he can be in the open field. We don't need to clog it up with what is, let's just flat out say it, a decidedly mediocre fullback.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •