Thread: You think you have problems!

realtyczar

Default You think you have problems!

1. My Colts lost to the Patriots (of all teams).

2.) The fire dept. just left my house, my fireplace caught my house on fire!

However, mt cat and I are fine! (Except for a house that smell of fire!)

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: You think you have problems!

Damn man, what a day eh? I got a call after the game that my mom and sister were in a car wreck in C'ville earlier today; apparently they slid off due to slick roads and totaled my mother's car. That's okay though, since they're both okay.

One messed up day, that was. I'm happy to put it behind me.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Wow, that sucks you guys. I'm glad to hear everyone is ok.

How much damage did the fire do Czar?

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Damn that sucks obnox and 'Czar.It seems like God himself is punishing us for being Colt fans
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

realtyczar

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiousmodesty
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn man, what a day eh? I got a call after the game that my mom and sister were in a car wreck in C'ville earlier today; apparently they slid off due to slick roads and totaled my mother's car. That's okay though, since they're both okay.

One messed up day, that was. I'm happy to put it behind me.
    I hope every one's alright. I didn't know the weather was that bad, obnoxiousmodesty. I used to live out by Frazee elementary School. To go in town you have to either use 8th, 3rd, or the windy twisty hill. Great sledding, terrible to get back and forth in the Winter.

I cleaned up the mess today left from the fire. It wasn't as bad as it looked. (Thank God). I'll have the wall framed up by tonight and pray that it doens't rain until I can get to the roof. (The had to cut a hole in the roof!) The firemen were kind enought to put a tarp over the hole, but if it rains that won't do much good. (I can't do the roof, until the wall is framed up.)

Probably about $5,000 worth of damage. I was trying to fight the fire then I got my neighbor who called the fire dept for me. (Stupid man, I didn't think it was THAT bad.) They showed up in no time.

Then I couldn't find my cat. I was more concerned over losing Braveheart, (the cat) than I was over the house.

Wow, that sucks Czar. Gonna be a cold week here in Charlotte. I hope you can get it done quickly. I don't think you have to worry about the rain, I don't see any in the forecast, but we do have snow foreasted for this weekend.

So I guess this means you won't be making the Mark Cuban thing huh? Sorry you're gonna have to miss out on that one. I'll take notes an get pictures for you to see.

Gyron