Thread: The IS board seems to be down. Good

bertjones

Default The IS board seems to be down. Good

I was on the board just long enough to congratulate Boston Irish which was
    all I really wanted to do, although there were a few others that I wanted to wish good luck to. Good thing though, it seemed like the boorish pats trolls
    were about to have a vampiric feast. I guess I'll never understand how it is so
    hard for them to be gracious winners. Seems to me that absorbing a loss and
    offering congrats would be/ should be harder, I know it has been bitterly hard
    for me anyway. Oh well.
    Hopefully though people will come from the IS board and here and CELEBRATE our season instead of denigrating it. It didn't end the way we
    wanted it no doubt. But many things were accomplished, special things, but in
    the end we lost to a better team, no disgrace in that. In my heart, I believe
    we'll overtake these guys, I can't back it up with concrete evidence right now,
    it's just a matter of faith.

t-Bone

Default Re: The IS board seems to be down. Good

Exactly. The good news is that manning, harrison, stokley, freeney, clark are all signed for a long while. Edge will probably be franchise tagged. The colts will be good again next season. The bad news is, we still cant beat the patriots

bertjones

Quote Originally Posted by t-Bone
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly. The good news is that manning, harrison, stokley, freeney, clark are all signed for a long while. Edge will probably be franchise tagged. The colts will be good again next season. The bad news is, we still cant beat the patriots
    The offense should be almost completely intact, possibly missing Pollard
    and one of the offensive linemen. That means Polian can run the table on the
    draft for defense. This team WILL be better next year. But like you said, we
    still have to figure out how to beat the pats.

realtyczar

Quote Originally Posted by bertjones
    The offense should be almost completely intact, possibly missing Pollard
    and one of the offensive linemen. That means Polian can run the table on the
    draft for defense. This team WILL be better next year. But like you said, we
    still have to figure out how to beat the pats.
    If anyone can, I would bet ion Dungy, Manning, Moore and Polian. Hey, the Red Sox beat the Yankees.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well as of 1:05pm IS's message board server is too busy.I can't even get on it.You would think Pat fans would want to celebrate the win/go to a Steeler message board to clown.But yet they stay here at IS.I dunno about them do they like the Colts and don't want to admit it?Or do they just like toying with Indiana fans?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by pacerfan2425
    Well as of 1:05pm IS's message board server is too busy.I can't even get on it.You would think Pat fans would want to celebrate the win/go to a Steeler message board to clown.But yet they stay here at IS.I dunno about them do they like the Colts and don't want to admit it?Or do they just like toying with Indiana fans?
    They'd rather gloat over a dead body than face up to a present danger.
    If you get to thinkiní youíre a person of some influence, try orderiní somebody elseís dog around..

realtyczar

They like toying with Colts fans. Steeler fans ran them off their own boards.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by realtyczar
    They like toying with Colts fans. Steeler fans ran them off their own boards.
    They are pathetic then.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

realtyczar

They are pathetic then.
    It's 3 days after the Big Game and they are still swarming all over the IS board. Don't you think they would be trolling over at the Steelers boards? After they lose to the Steelers will they still be there?

missi

Quote Originally Posted by realtyczar
    It's 3 days after the Big Game and they are still swarming all over the IS board. Don't you think they would be trolling over at the Steelers boards? After they lose to the Steelers will they still be there?

I haven't been to the IS board since before the game. I just can't deal with seeing all the trolls all over the board.