Thread: George on Granger: "He Looks like he's 98% ready"

Threaded View

Default George on Granger: "He Looks like he's 98% ready"

http://blogs.pacers.com/2013/09/23/g...percent-ready/

The biggest question surrounding the Pacers isnt whether Paul George is going to get a new contract its just a matter of time but rather how forward Danny Granger is looking. Last year, Granger missed all but five games due to a left knee injury. He was shut down during the first week in March and opted for surgery on April 4.
    In regards to his health, Im good, he provided last week. Im doing good. Im doing great.
    Others in the organization, however, arent so mum on the subject.
    I expect a lot from Danny, Pacers president Larry Bird said on Monday. Danny looks pretty good to me.
    Added head coach Frank Vogel: Hes having a great September and a great offseason, looking very healthy and were all excited about adding him to the team.
    One player who is particularly thrilled to see him back on the floor is Paul George. The two share the same agent, Aaron Mintz, and it was Granger that encouraged Bird to draft George, who he was working out with in California that summer, with the No. 10 pick in the 2010 draft. Moreover, even though Granger was sidelined most of last season, he stayed in Georges ear helping him grow as a player and as the face of the season.
    Ive seen a lot, said George. Danny is almost back. Only thing now is I know hes in shape, I know hes conditioned its whether hell fully trust putting all the moves and all the power and strength on his knees. From what I see, he looks like hes 98 percent ready. He looks really good out there.
    Granger will address his health and rehabilitation this summer for the first time since post-surgery on Friday at media day. Training camp opens the following day (Sept. 28).

That's encouraging...
    Find me on the internets @mattiecolin

Read it and weep:

When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to mattie For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked