Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 4: @ Jaguars

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Week 4: @ Jaguars

Come out early and run the ball and overpower them. The have Luck use play action to burn them deep. Should not be a hard game to manage.

Colts 31
    Jags 6
    "We want Miami"

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Week 4: @ Jaguars

Need to step on their throats. Losing this game would be the ultimate buzzkill.

Colts: 27

Jaguars: 10

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

If we don't win by at least two TDs I'll be pissed.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

This game screams trap game that being said the Colts will win

Colts 21
    Jags 10

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

hey, they put up 17 @ Seattle, so maybe things are looking up for the Jags? silver linings and all. I don't now how MJD's not demanding a trade, that's an FCS team.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hey, they put up 17 @ Seattle, so maybe things are looking up for the Jags? silver linings and all. I don't now how MJD's not demanding a trade, that's an FCS team.
    The Jags were down 24-0 at the halftime. The 17 points all came in the second half when the game was long over.

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Convention says that Indy should win this handily..... that said, MJD has a habit of averaging 30/yds/game all season, and then goes off for 230 against us. Just never know.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    The Jags were down 24-0 at the halftime. The 17 points all came in the second half when the game was long over.
    which is a very big improvement for them.

Definition of a trap game. I think this team is smart enough to not overlook anyone.

Colts-31
    Jags-13

Luck with 2 touchdown passes and 1 TD run, Richardson with 1 TD run.

Colts 43
    Jags 10
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Colts 27
    Jags 17
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

This game has trap game written all over with the Seahawks looming.

We should easily handle this Jags team, but MJD and Cecil Shorts are some nice weapons to have. I see the Jags keeping it a lot closer than what we will want.

Colts: 30
    Jags: 17

Mood

Colts 31
    Jags 17

I think we take care of them...the jags just aren't a good team...they do always play us tough though and I'm always worried about that. But I definitely think we win this.

Blaine Gabbert's healthy again, getting the start. We should win by 14+.

Blaine Gabbert's healthy again, getting the start. We should win by 14+.
    Say what you want about Blaine Gabbert but he actually plays well against us I rather face Chad Henne if I had to choose

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    Say what you want about Blaine Gabbert but he actually plays well against us I rather face Chad Henne if I had to choose
    ...no he doesn't. he's played us 4 times, he's 53/92 (57%), 574 yards (6.2 YPA), 3 TDs, 2 picks. That's awful. Yes, he's 3-1 against us, but 2 of those wins were the Suck For Luck campaign and the other was the ridiculous Cecil Shorts 80 yard catch and run in the last minute in the first Jax game last year (he had 75 yards passing before that). Gabbert is DREADFUL, Henne's plenty horrible himself, but at least he has something that remotely resembles a pocket presence. Gabbert still acts terrified to be in the NFL, I'll be shocked if he ever sees another NFL contract after he gets cut this year.

...no he doesn't. he's played us 4 times, he's 53/92 (57%), 574 yards (6.2 YPA), 3 TDs, 2 picks. That's awful. Yes, he's 3-1 against us, but 2 of those wins were the Suck For Luck campaign and the other was the ridiculous Cecil Shorts 80 yard catch and run in the last minute in the first Jax game last year (he had 75 yards passing before that). Gabbert is DREADFUL, Henne's plenty horrible himself, but at least he has something that remotely resembles a pocket presence. Gabbert still acts terrified to be in the NFL, I'll be shocked if he ever sees another NFL contract after he gets cut this year.

Regardless I really think the Colts defense shouldn't underestimate him when it comes to divisional games they rarely are blowouts.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Regardless I really think the Colts defense shouldn't underestimate him when it comes to divisional games they rarely are blowouts.
    our defense shouldn't underestimate anyone. we played great against SF, but we'll see if that's a combination of a downward trend for SF's offense and/or a fluke game for us. one game obviously doesn't make a defense. but I feel a hell of a lot more comfortable playing Gabbert than literally any starting AND backup QB in the league. why they don't give Ricky Stanzi a shot I don't know, probably the same reason it took us so long to play Orlovsky in 2011.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hope the players are not overly excited by our win against SF. Yes we played great, time to move on. Any loss to that Jags team would be detrimental for later on if you aspire for playoff birth and dare to say, almost embarrassing.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    Hope the players are not overly excited by our win against SF. Yes we played great, time to move on. Any loss to that Jags team would be detrimental for later on if you aspire for playoff birth and dare to say, almost embarrassing.
    That's the real test here its one thing to win games nobody expects you to win its another to win games you should win.. handily.

The Jags as bad as they are always make it a point to get up against us.

B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!

Bradshaw and Richardson will have huge days. Jaguars have the league's worst rush defense so far. Bradshaw is just coming off of his monster performance and Richardson will have another week to get familiar with the team.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hase/#comments

Jaguars giving away free beer with ticket purchase

Posted by Darin Gantt on September 26, 2013, 10:16 AM EDT

Getty Images
    The Jaguars are hoping to prevent a blackout.

Hopefully, they aren’t creating any.

The team just announced on their official Twitter feed a ticket promotion which includes two free beers when you buy a seat to this week’s game against the Colts.

For a stadium which hosts “The World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party,” (the great nickname for the Georgia-Florida game before a bunch of tight-pantsed administrators thought it was a bad look) two free beers sounds remarkably like breakfast for a lot of local tailgaters.

Maybe by the end of the season, they’ll buy a round of shots for every point they score.

That's just sad
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

I agree if I lived in Jacksonville I'd go to their games the ticket prices must be a steal so even though I won't care for the home team I'd be able to watch the visiting team in person(along with the Colts in their yearly trip)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Mood

I agree if I lived in Jacksonville I'd go to their games the ticket prices must be a steal so even though I won't care for the home team I'd be able to watch the visiting team in person(along with the Colts in their yearly trip)
    You wouldnt watch them very long... They are itching to get out of Jacksonville. Their owners are trying to position themselves for London, and are trying to play atleast 2 games a season there. That franchise is a dumpster fire.