Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 59

Thread: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,756

    Default Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    didn't see this posted.

    http://ballislife.com/nba2k14-ratings/

    Don’t think it’s just fans that argue and whine about the ratings of players on NBA2k – a lot of players do too and have taken offense to so-and-so being ranked higher than them. Then you get people like Michael Beasley who actually thought his 78 in 2k12 was “higher than (he) thought” it would be.

    A few ratings of the NBA’s elite and rookies from NBA2k14 leaked and it’s causing a little commotion among the basketball/gaming community. Most wont complain about the face of NBA2k4, King James, having a score of 99 but if he’s 99 then should Durant be a 94? 92 for Westbrook sounds fair but does Wall at 85 and Monta at 82 sound fair then?

    Below are a few of the ratings published by Gameranx.com. I can’t wait to see where Kobe, Harden, Dwight, Steph and Rose rank on the list.

    LeBron James – 99
    Kevin Durant – 94
    Carmel Anthony – 92
    Russell Westbrook – 91
    Paul George – 88
    John Wall – 85
    Monta Ellis – 82
    Brook Lopez – 81
    Pau Gasol – 81
    Roy Hibbert – 81
    Anthony Bennett – 76
    Evan Turner – 76
    Victor Oladipo – 76
    Jared Dudley – 73
    Ben McLemore 72
    Nerlens Noel – 72
    Cody Zeller – 68
    Peyton Siva – 67
    Chris Johnson – 66
    well this looks like lebron and the others. i can't disagree actually.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Wow pacers get a little love for once can't wait to get this game in a couple weeks

  3. #3
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,654

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    I'm impressed with Paul George's rating. I thought he would be no higher than an 85. I really hope he can be an 88 type of player in real life!
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

  4. #4
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,449

    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

  5. #5
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,996

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    I feel like 2k tends to rate the big men all really low...

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PR07 For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    "I'm your huckleberry"
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    693

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by PR07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel like 2k tends to rate the big men all really low...
    Funny you say that--I haven't played 2k regularly since I had it on the DREAMCAST and I thought that was an issue back then.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

  8. #7

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by PR07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel like 2k tends to rate the big men all really low...
    But the game still gives them an advantage because of their height. The overall rating seems to be a "skills" ranking, not a player vs. player ranking. Kinda lines up in real life, where Hibbert is an All Star because he is tall, but his pound-for-pound skill level is lower than, say, Monta Ellis.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlavaDave For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    These weren't "leaked". Ronnie from 2K Sports has been tweeting them out the past few days.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,163

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Oladipo way overrated
    Smothered Chicken!

  13. #10
    Member Blink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oladipo way overrated the boilers as a competitive basketball team.
    FTFY

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blink For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,834

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oladipo way overrated the boilers as a competitive basketball team.
    FTFY
    What does the video game rating of an NBA player have to do with how good that player thinks a college basketball team is?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  17. #12
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,163

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FTFY
    what does this have to do with his rating on 2k? try to think of good replies for once please
    Smothered Chicken!

  18. #13
    Member Mr.Hinds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    270
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what does this have to do with his rating on 2k? try to think of good replies for once please
    Easy killer, it was a joke. Personally I think the locker room in Sac will keep BM from reaching his full potential. And if Orlando gives Oladipo the keys to the offense early-ish in the season then he'll get enough PT to put up some numbers and showcase an NBA ready defense. Not to mention if he is any good at running the point, Orlando has a lot of talent yet to be showcased. Vucevic, Harkless and Harris are all talented players. Do I think there is any way they compile over 30 wins? Not really. Do I think Oladipo can transform into a full fledged point guard? Unlikely. But he racked up a good number of assists in summer league and was knocking down the 3 point shot so I won't be shocked if becoming a legit combo guard for the Magic.

    However, if it is the video game and it's pretty much what skill set who has, Mclemore has a much broader offensive skill set than Oladipo. That being said, BM is the worst passer in the draft. I think he had like .8 a game in SL.
    Last edited by Mr.Hinds; 09-18-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    "There is a time to play and a time to win. It is what you do during winning time that differentiates the average players from stars."

    ~Ahmad Rashad~

  19. #14
    Your Daddy RobRoy317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Age
    22
    Posts
    128

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    I hope you guys are as excited as I am. We are 13 hours and 17 minutes away from glory. Perhaps I will unknowingly encounter one of you at Wal-Mart at 12 AM (only place in Bloomington that I can get it at midnight). Sooooooo ready...didn't even need coffee today for class. I sprang out of bed this morning because of what is in store for tonight.
    "What you are witnessing right now is the old Danny Granger of old!!" - Chris Denari 01/01/2014

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to RobRoy317 For This Useful Post:


  21. #15
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,654

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oladipo way overrated
    Probably not if he's the clear choice for ROY. I think he'll be better in the NBA than he was in College. Orlando is going to start him at PG so that he can have the ball in his hands more. I think they're hoping he can be a Penny Hardaway or pre-knee injury Gilbert Arenas type of player for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

  22. #16
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,163

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably not if he's the clear choice for ROY. I think he'll be better in the NBA than he was in College. Orlando is going to start him at PG so that he can have the ball in his hands more. I think they're hoping he can be a Penny Hardaway or pre-knee injury Gilbert Arenas type of player for them.
    it'll be mcclemore
    Smothered Chicken!

  23. #17
    Your Daddy RobRoy317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Age
    22
    Posts
    128

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    I figured I'd go ahead and list what Pacers have which signature skills in 2k14.

    George - Posterizer, Highlight Film, Lockdown Defender, Interceptor, Active Hands
    Hibbert - Defensive Anchor, Eraser, Hustle Points
    West - Post Proficiency, Bruiser
    Stephenson - Ankle Breaker (lol Tony Parker)
    Watson - Corner Specialist
    Copeland - Spot Up Shooter, Microwave

    That's it!
    "What you are witnessing right now is the old Danny Granger of old!!" - Chris Denari 01/01/2014

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RobRoy317 For This Useful Post:


  25. #18
    George Hill Apologist mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,538

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Olidipo at point guard?!??!? That makes no sense at all to me. I can see him playing off the ball, but point? That sounds like a recipe for failure.
    Find me on the internets @mattiecolin

    Read it and weep:

    When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

  26. #19
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,449

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Olidipo at point guard?!??!? That makes no sense at all to me. I can see him playing off the ball, but point? That sounds like a recipe for failure.
    Regardless of what we think, that's what Orlando wants him to do. I'll wait and see, but I wish both Oladipo and Zeller the best!
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

  27. #20
    Member sportfireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,213
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo
    I'm not perfect and neither are you.

    Romans 3:23 For all have sinned,and come short of the glory of God. kjv
    Ephisians 4: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. kjv

  28. #21

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    How in the world Andrew Bynum rated at a 86 and haven't played in over a year

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to granger4mvp For This Useful Post:


  30. #22
    Member circlecitysportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Noblesville, IN
    Age
    34
    Posts
    579
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    George should be rated equal to or higher than melo
    Last edited by circlecitysportsfan; 09-17-2013 at 01:03 PM.

  31. #23
    immortal shaman rat king Ratking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness Fortress, Sahara Desert
    Posts
    889
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Funny how Anthony Bennett is 76. What do you think his ranking would be if he wasn't #1 overall, but #7-9 like projected? I say 6 points lower at 70. But, I guess I understand why they have to give a 76.

    Also, smart marketing strategy by 2k to tweet these things, get people informed and pumped about the release coming up. I just can't wait to see if they did Paul George justice and gave him a little individual flare and flavor in a dunk package. I think he made a strong case for one this post-season, on the global stage.

  32. #24
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,449

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Here's my thoughts on rankings
    known:
    PG - 88
    Hibbs - 81

    Unknown:
    Granger - 78 81
    Hill - 75
    Lance - 74
    West - 78 81
    Copeland - 70
    Ian - 69
    Scola - 75
    Watson - 68
    SHill - 62
    OJ - 65
    Sloan - 62

    I think that's all of them.
    Last edited by Sparhawk; 09-18-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

  33. #25
    Your Daddy RobRoy317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Age
    22
    Posts
    128

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Nba2k14 ratings leaked

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's my thoughts on rankings
    known:
    PG - 88
    Hibbs - 81

    Unknown:
    Granger - 78
    Hill - 75
    Lance - 74
    West - 78
    Copeland - 70
    Ian - 69
    Scola - 75
    Watson - 68
    SHill - 62
    OJ - 65
    Sloan - 62

    I think that's all of them.
    I'm hoping they make West higher than a 78...
    "What you are witnessing right now is the old Danny Granger of old!!" - Chris Denari 01/01/2014

Similar Threads

  1. Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover
    By imbtyler in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 08:18 PM
  2. Euroleague is in NBA2k14!!!!
    By pacer4ever in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 07:08 AM
  3. NBA All-Star Reserves Leaked?
    By Quis in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:10 PM
  4. OKC logo leaked
    By carpediem024 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 10:11 PM
  5. Most of Charlotte's picks leaked?
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •