Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 655

Thread: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

  1. #601
    Member *astrisk*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    483
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, style AND level. This summer, nearly the entire board believed he would get around $4 million a year next summer. Few thought he would get much more than that.
    <--------- One of the few....

  2. #602

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, style AND level. This summer, nearly the entire board believed he would get around $4 million a year next summer. Few thought he would get much more than that.
    To be fair, most players don't double their statistics/heck playing ability. Twice. Two years in a row.

    Lance has certainly proven himself to be an odds beater.

    And I agree with Bill, lt's see how Danny plays first.. I still think the team would be better off with Lance in a Manu type role. I just think it's better to have a great shot creator come off the bench rather than someone who depends on other players to get him shots.

    But above all, I trust that Frank will make the right decision. He'll see how thinks are working and adjust.

    I just can't wait to see Danny play.
    Last edited by Sookie; 11-12-2013 at 12:14 PM.

  3. #603
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,794

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, style AND level. This summer, nearly the entire board believed he would get around $4 million a year next summer. Few thought he would get much more than that.
    Irrelevant. The argument is that Lance's style fits better coming off the bench, regardless of how much he'll get paid. That's the reason why people compare him to Ginobli, you know, someone who's making $7.5M this season. But I'll bow out and go check out my fat chicks weekly. The opposing arugment hasn't been understood yet, so why should I think it will change this time around?
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  4. #604
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,027

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Irrelevant. The argument is that Lance's style fits better coming off the bench, regardless of how much he'll get paid. That's the reason why people compare him to Ginobli, you know, someone who's making $7.5M this season. But I'll bow out and go check out my fat chicks weekly. The opposing arugment hasn't been understood yet, so why should I think it will change this time around?
    If you want to argue that most of the board this summer thought Lance was nearly as good as Granger and worth $8 million, then by all means go ahead.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  5. #605
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,794

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    That's not what I'm aruging....

    I'm aruging that what he's paid is irrelevant to whether or not he starts. Manu is getting paid 7.5 this year, he got paid $14M last year, and still came off the bench because of his style of play. People weren't arguing that Lance shouldn't start, not because he wasn't good enough or didn't have enough value, but rather his style of play fits better as the 6th man change of pace.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  6. #606
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,027

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not what I'm aruging....

    I'm aruging that what he's paid is irrelevant to whether or not he starts. Manu is getting paid 7.5 this year, he got paid $14M last year, and still came off the bench because of his style of play. People weren't arguing that Lance shouldn't start, not because he wasn't good enough or didn't have enough value, but rather his style of play fits better as the 6th man change of pace.
    Okay, you argue what you want. I'll converse with the people reading my posts.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  7. #607
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,027

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair, most players don't double their statistics/heck playing ability. Twice. Two years in a row.

    Lance has certainly proven himself to be an odds beater.
    It's refreshing to interact with reasonable people.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  8. #608
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,794

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Yeah, beause I'm the one not understanding what the other person is saying.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  9. #609
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,344

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Irrelevant. The argument is that Lance's style fits better coming off the bench, regardless of how much he'll get paid. That's the reason why people compare him to Ginobli, you know, someone who's making $7.5M this season. But I'll bow out and go check out my fat chicks weekly. The opposing arugment hasn't been understood yet, so why should I think it will change this time around?

    People understand the argument, but it's an argument that becomes increasingly outdated with each passing game. Lance's style is proving to work perfectly with the starters because he's had a drastic increase in ball handling opportunities. The chemistry between him and West just gets better and better. We're still able to use Lance's style plenty with bench players too because of the way that Vogel does his rotations, which has benefited us with the growing Lance - Scola chemistry. It never had to be an either/or thing. Lance can give plenty to both the starting unit and bench players.

    Yes, San Antonio brings Manu off of the bench. But San Antonio also has one of the best ball handlers in the entire league in Tony Parker. I'm as big of a George Hill fan as anyone, but the guy is never going to be confused for being an elite ball handler. And while Paul is an NBA superstar right now, turnovers have always been a weakness of his. This is why today's Lance fits in perfectly with the starters. He is proving to be a damn good ball handler who is setting his teammates up better than anyone else on the team, regardless of whether he's starting or on the bench. At this point, taking Lance out of the starting lineup would be a major disservice to the team.

  10. #610
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,794

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People understand the argument,
    Obviously they don't, if McKey thinks the arugment is tied to how much a player is making. But he knows my arugment better than I do, and I like fat chicks, so he wins.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  11. #611
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,794

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    I'm not going to rehash the arugment. If posters want to build their strawmen armys and then do battle, then I guess I should just let them have their fun.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  12. #612

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair, most players don't double their statistics/heck playing ability. Twice. Two years in a row.
    Actually it happens all the time with talented young players... Paul George, Eric Bledsoe, James Harden, Kevin Love... It is rare for a talented player to hit his ceiling in his first few years. For some reason people were determined to label him a "8 ppg role player" after one season of minutes...

  13. #613
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,344

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not going to rehash the arugment. If posters want to build their strawmen armys and then do battle, then I guess I should just let them have their fun.

    Wasn't your argument all off-season that Lance wasn't going to get much ball handling opportunities in the starting unit? I think I understand your argument well, but what we've witnessed so far this season from Lance is making it outdated.

  14. #614
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,441

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you want to argue that most of the board this summer thought Lance was nearly as good as Granger and worth $8 million, then by all means go ahead.
    We still don't know how much lance will be worth or how good Granger will be. There's still more than 70 games left on the season, plenty of time to learn both where Granger is at and Lance's price.

    It's going to be higher than I thought, but even though he's comparable to 8 million dollar guards he's also comparable to a lot of 5 million dollar guards playing on winning teams.
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  15. #615
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,794

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wasn't your argument all off-season that Lance wasn't going to get much ball handling opportunities in the starting unit? I think I understand your argument well, but what we've witnessed so far this season from Lance is making it outdated.
    Yep. He handles the ball MUCH more when he's with the second unit. CJ pretty much plays off ball and Lance runs with it. However with the starters, GHill is still the one that brings the ball up. Lance does handle the ball with him, but not nearly as much. I think it will always be that way, because Lance is Lance due to his bit of craziness. Not knowing what he's going to do with the ball, in limited situations, is a good thing. Not knowing what he's going to do with the ball, as a primary ball handler, isn't a good thing.

    After the Bulls game, NBAtv was talking about Lance and Nate Robinson and how every team needs that type of player. I agree. I think that type of player is better suited as a bench player. I think Lance would probably end most games, when he's playing well. But I think his energy, would be a good mid/late first quarter pick me up.

    EDIT: Hell Frank has swapped time between CJ/Hill to put the ball into Lances hands with the other 3 starters. As long as Lance is playing next to GHill, Hill is the primary ball handler. I don't see that changing.
    Last edited by Since86; 11-12-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  16. #616
    Redemption. docpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Noblesville, IN
    Posts
    1,672

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair, most players don't double their statistics/heck playing ability. Twice. Two years in a row.

    Lance has certainly proven himself to be an odds beater.
    Is it possible for someone that's born ready to beat the odds?

    He most certainly defied most people's expectations, though. I must admit, I saw the potential in Lance in the same way as I did Tyreke Evans when he started in the NBA. But the only reason I didn't question it the way some others might have, was because Larry said he was legit. That was enough for me, to recognize that I only see 48 minutes of Lance 3 or 4 times a week from my basement, and Larry has a much broader view of his potential and talent than I could ever hope to.

  17. #617
    Redemption. docpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Noblesville, IN
    Posts
    1,672

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    You know what's been on my mind lately? The parallels between Bird's relationship with Lance, and Bird's relationship with Artest. Two "loose cannons" with scads of potential and questionable character.

    Every mistake that Bird made with Artest, he corrected with Lance. I bet that Lance's rise has to be very gratifying for Bird, on a lot of levels, as Artest left a hell of a lot of egg on Bird's face.

  18. #618
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,344

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep. He handles the ball MUCH more when he's with the second unit. CJ pretty much plays off ball and Lance runs with it. However with the starters, GHill is still the one that brings the ball up. Lance does handle the ball with him, but not nearly as much. I think it will always be that way, because Lance is Lance due to his bit of craziness. Not knowing what he's going to do with the ball, in limited situations, is a good thing. Not knowing what he's going to do with the ball, as a primary ball handler, isn't a good thing.

    After the Bulls game, NBAtv was talking about Lance and Nate Robinson and how every team needs that type of player. I agree. I think that type of player is better suited as a bench player. I think Lance would probably end most games, when he's playing well. But I think his energy, would be a good mid/late first quarter pick me up.

    Right, he handles the ball as a primary player with the second unit while handling it a more secondary role as a starter. Seems like a perfect mix to me, and it's no doubt a major reason why we are 8-0. The beauty of it is that it never has to be an either/or thing. He offers plenty to both units, and it's obviously worked to near perfection this season.

    He doesn't have to be the primary ball handler with the starters to still be an effective ball handler. He probably has better chemistry with West than anyone else on the team. I want that chemistry going at the beginning of the game when we're trying to get West working. He moves the ball and attracts the defense, which allows him to hit West up for an open j. Also, West is great at finding him off the ball.

  19. #619
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,794

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    And I wouldn't slam the door on this discussion being over, and Lance staying as the starter.

    I'll probably have a time frame for (Granger) for a number of games where he'll get some of the minutes that Orlando Johnson and Solomon Hill are getting," Vogel said. "Then we'll go from there.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/99...-practice-week

    The question that jumped out at me was "and go where?" If he's going to get bench minutes, and then go forward to somewhere else, that really only leaves one option. Maybe that's not what he meant, but between his comments in the past, Lance's comments about being excited to come off the bench, and Larry's comment about Danny fitting with the starters, I think it's crystal clear where the direction was going to go. Has it changed? I don't know, we'll find out.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  21. #620
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,327

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by docpaul View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know what's been on my mind lately? The parallels between Bird's relationship with Lance, and Bird's relationship with Artest. Two "loose cannons" with scads of potential and questionable character.

    Every mistake that Bird made with Artest, he corrected with Lance. I bet that Lance's rise has to be very gratifying for Bird, on a lot of levels, as Artest left a hell of a lot of egg on Bird's face.
    Well, Bird got Lance from the beginning. Artest's culture was already established before he reached the Pacers.

    Artest's issues were also very different from Lance's. In many ways, Lance's came from ego - young, hot ******, arrogant. Artest's came from real mental illness - anger management, in particular.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  22. #621
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,441

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Right, he handles the ball as a primary player with the second unit while handling it a more secondary role as a starter. Seems like a perfect mix to me, and it's no doubt a major reason why we are 8-0. The beauty of it is that it never has to be an either/or thing. He offers plenty to both units, and it's obviously worked to near perfection this season.

    He doesn't have to be the primary ball handler with the starters to still be an effective ball handler. He probably has better chemistry with West than anyone else on the team. I want that chemistry going at the beginning of the game when we're trying to get West working. He moves the ball and attracts the defense, which allows him to hit West up for an open j. Also, West is great at finding him off the ball.
    I think you will also find that cj and hill also work best with West. There's just something about knowing your roll man will always be in the right place.
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  23. #622
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,441

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I wouldn't slam the door on this discussion being over, and Lance staying as the starter.


    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/99...-practice-week

    The question that jumped out at me was "and go where?" If he's going to get bench minutes, and then go forward to somewhere else, that really only leaves one option. Maybe that's not what he meant, but between his comments in the past, Lance's comments about being excited to come off the bench, and Larry's comment about Danny fitting with the starters, I think it's crystal clear where the direction was going to go. Has it changed? I don't know, we'll find out.
    I think you're finding more here than there is. He will definitely re-evaluate Granger, but if Granger isn't playing really well and if the team continues to play well I would imagine he would keep lance in the starting lineup, reduce his minutes some, and have a 3 wing rotation or play OJ like 4 minutes.
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  24. #623
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,794

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    I'm really not reading anything into it. I don't know what will happen, but neither will surprise me. I think that if Danny does come back into the starting lineup though, that some will have a melt down.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  25. #624
    Redemption. docpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Noblesville, IN
    Posts
    1,672

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, Bird got Lance from the beginning. Artest's culture was already established before he reached the Pacers.

    Artest's issues were also very different from Lance's. In many ways, Lance's came from ego - young, hot ******, arrogant. Artest's came from real mental illness - anger management, in particular.
    Agree with all of the above. The difference for me at least, is that Bird really has nailed the team culture aspect of things. He is now much more inclined to move "pieces that don't fit" than he was back then. Collison not happy with a bench role? Seeya. Hansbrough sulking that he can't start? Seeya. Dahntay Jones not a great fit in the locker room? Buh-bye. B. Rush wanting to play somewhere else? Pennies on the dollar.

    It's one thing to have wicked talent and wins with personnel that seems to always be teetering on whether they like each other or not. That to me defines the culture of the team when I started watching them (2003-2004). The culture now, and individual success seems much more grounded in people understanding each other's roles and creating an environment where everyone seems to "get off" on each other's success.

    I mean seriously. We have a guy that grew up in Brooklyn as a street ball "king" saying that he "loves Indiana" and "loves the team"? Happy to play off the bench or to start? This is a big, big shift in the team culture since I first watched it, and Larry is a big reason for it.

    Who was one of the most prominent people to get up and excitedly congratulate Lance on his triple double? Danny Granger, the person that might feel the most threatened by Lance's success.
    Last edited by docpaul; 11-12-2013 at 01:59 PM.

  26. #625
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Indy Cornrows: Granger an "Easy Choice" over Stephenson

    Quote Originally Posted by docpaul View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who was one of the most prominent people to get up and excitedly congratulate Lance on his triple double? Danny Granger, the person that might feel the most threatened by Lance's success.
    Yeah, Danny looks pretty upset with all of the praise the rest of the team is getting.



    I hate pitting one player (that I like) against another player (that I like). I'm thrilled that Lance is playing so well, and I'll be thrilled when Danny comes back. This is gonna be a special year.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 12:55 PM
  2. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 09:26 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 11:54 AM
  4. "Stephenson hits the ground running"
    By imbtyler in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 08:25 PM
  5. Welcome To The Pacers Lance "Born Ready" Stephenson!
    By The Future in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •