Thread: Parents threaten to sue football player for outing hooligan kids

Default Parents threaten to sue football player for outing hooligan kids

He's nicer than I would've been I would out everyone of those kids to every college/future employer the parents can bite me.

EX-NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS' STAR
    PARENTS THREATEN TO SUE
    FOR OUTING HOOLIGAN KIDS

A former star player for the New England Patriots has been threatened with a lawsuit by delusional parents who claim he's ruined the lives of their kids by exposing a drug/alcohol fueled party at his home.

Brian Holloway tells TMZ, "I blew way past furious" when he discovered several hundred teenagers broke into his vacation home outside Albany, NY over Labor Day weekend.

The kids started tweeting and Instagramming madly inside, posting photos of what looked like a scene out of "Animal House."

Holloway went ballistic, created a website -- helpmesave300 -- and started posting pictures of the damage, as well as the tweets from some of the partygoers -- and those tweets ID'd the kids.

Holloway tells TMZ ... he's been told by the Sheriff's Dept. some of the parents are furious because their poor kids have now been exposed. Some ***** that it will hurt their chances of getting into college. Others whine their poor kiddies are being harassed at school. And they actually have the audacity to threaten a lawsuit.

Holloway says there was plenty of evidence of drugs at the party, including crack and meth. And, of course, a river of alcohol.

He says it's gonna cost $20 - $40k to repair the damage.

The parents should try and bottle their chutzpah and sell it. They could make enough to pay for the damage.
    Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/20/brian-...#ixzz2fS1DzxhC

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Parents threaten to sue football player for outing hooligan kids

And people wonder why kids are horrible nowadays. Maybe instead of suing the victim in your kids crime maybe you should oh I do not know punish your freaking kid! What kind of signal do you send to your child when you sue the victim in this? I mean really what the ****!

If anyone should be suing it should be Holloway. He should sue every single parent who gave birth to these brats.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

I don't see what grounds for a lawsuit. Maybe if a kid wasn't actually there and this guy said he/she was.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm perfectly willing to serve on a jury for this. It'd also be the first time I'd have supported a New England Patriot, because there would be no way in hell I'd find in favor of those brat parents and their brat kids. Thus, that's why I wouldn't make it through jury screening!
    Last edited by Sandman21; 09-21-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:

Amazing.

yeah, we live in a culture of victimization. EVERYBODY'S a victim- even the perpetrators.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

So let me get this straight. All this guy did was re-tweet photos that the criminals themselves had already put on the public forum of Twitter and these parents are upset with him for outing their kids? Their kids outed themselves publicly. They should be angry at themselves for raising such stupid and entitled children.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:

Lord forbid we hold our kids accountable for stupid **** they do.

Let PG Fly Again Soon! ECKrueger's Avatar

Young people suck.