Thread: [IKL 13-14] Sports.ws has gone ahead and done an overhaul of player positions.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default [IKL 13-14] Sports.ws has gone ahead and done an overhaul of player positions.

Hi all,

Sports.ws has updated a lot of its database, and one of their recent changes has been an overhaul of the default player positions.

http://thegoodpoint.com/sports-ws-positions/

Now, this raises a question of whether we keep the positions we had from our league last year, or just default back to the new ones from this season onwards.

Personally, given that we're a custom league, I would be in favour of keeping our positions from last year, even if the system's overhaul was a badly needed and quite accurate one. Let me know what y'all think.

Default Re: [IKL 13-14] Sports.ws has gone ahead and done an overhaul of player positions.

I don't have a problem either way but if I had to pick I would at least start off with the new settings.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: [IKL 13-14] Sports.ws has gone ahead and done an overhaul of player positions.

I think many people will want the old ones since they built their team on them, but I'm good ether way

Sports Logo

I'd go with the new ones. Reading their explanations and looking at the changes, it seems they're mostly logical (and correct) position changes.

I think that it would be most fair to start with their new positions. That way, it would eliminate the obvious incorrect positions without anyone having to put up a vote to stop it (and possibly becoming a lightning rod for animosity). With that being said, I think that the owners vote very fairly when presented a well-structured case for a position change. If we don't agree with the new changes then it isn't hard to propose a vote to restore that player's old position. This is just my opinion, and to be honest I wouldn't mind it if we decided either way. I'm just happy to have basketball back

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

lets go with the new positions and then just have people place votes for changes based on their feedback/etc