Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1131

Thread: 2013 non-Colts thread

Default Re: 2013 non-Colts thread

The top of the AFC sucked this week. If the Colts had beaten the Bengals last week we'd be the 2 seed right now...
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:

Study of the "most unstable" fanbases in the NFL: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/s...guesses-121613

1) Steelers
    2) Raiders
    3) Patriots

The leader of "most stable" was shocking to me:

1) Cowboys
    2) Colts
    3) Eagles

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ECKrueger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did they show his tantrum over a holding penalty he got? My goodness it was pathetic.
    No, but i saw it live. It was like a kod whose mom told him no in a candy store

61 yarder to win the game....sick
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    61 yarder to win the game....sick

That was the most Lion-ish thing ever.

It was really

Justin Tucker 18
    Detroit 16

Flacco is lucky to have a good kicker otherwise he would've been trashed for such a bad performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    It was really

Justin Tucker 18
    Detroit 16

Flacco is lucky to have a good kicker otherwise he would've been trashed for such a bad performance.

The Lions had that division gift-wrapped to them on a silver platter with the Rodgers and Cutler injury, yet they still haven't been able to capitalize. No excuse with the talent they have. That team had to win the division this year. There is still a chance, but I doubt it happens. I've been rooting for them because their fans have been starved for a long time, plus I like Stafford and Johnson. I'm neutral on GB (appreciate them for beating the Steelers in the SB) and dislike Chicago.

The Lions are way better on defense than Dallas, but outside of that these teams are incredibly similar. Crazy talent on offense with a division being handed to them on a silver platter, yet they still find ways to F it up. I've been saying for months that Dallas never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity, and that's stayed true this season. The Giants start out 0-6, the Redskins are a mess, the Eagles have to switch QB's (though Foles has played very well).......and Dallas STILL can't win that division.

Regarding Dez leaving the game - it just shows that he doesn't respect or fear his head coach at all. Can you imagine anyone pulling a stunt like that on a Belichick, Coughlin, Harbaugh.....or pretty much any other coach in the league for that matter? Most players would know that their coach would KILL them if they did something like that, but Dez clearly doesn't worry too much about suffering consequences from Garret. His actions are the epitome of an organization that lacks accountability across the board.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

The NFC East is the second worst division in football behind ours of course the only team worth anything come postseason is the Giants when they bother to get there.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    The Lions had that division gift-wrapped to them on a silver platter with the Rodgers and Cutler injury, yet they still haven't been able to capitalize. No excuse with the talent they have. That team had to win the division this year. There is still a chance, but I doubt it happens. I've been rooting for them because their fans have been starved for a long time, plus I like Stafford and Johnson. I'm neutral on GB (appreciate them for beating the Steelers in the SB) and dislike Chicago.

The Lions are way better on defense than Dallas, but outside of that these teams are incredibly similar. Crazy talent on offense with a division being handed to them on a silver platter, yet they still find ways to F it up. I've been saying for months that Dallas never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity, and that's stayed true this season. The Giants start out 0-6, the Redskins are a mess, the Eagles have to switch QB's (though Foles has played very well).......and Dallas STILL can't win that division.

Regarding Dez leaving the game - it just shows that he doesn't respect or fear his head coach at all. Can you imagine anyone pulling a stunt like that on a Belichick, Coughlin, Harbaugh.....or pretty much any other coach in the league for that matter? Most players would know that their coach would KILL them if they did something like that, but Dez clearly doesn't worry too much about suffering consequences from Garret. His actions are the epitome of an organization that lacks accountability across the board.
    Detroit reminds me a bit of Dallas in terms of being inept and taking advantage of circumstances.

As for Bryant, hell of a player but sometimes his reasoning for his actions makes me smh. I'd bet in his mind they are completely justifiable.

"I left the field because I didn't want people see my crying"

You **** up once, you lose two teeth

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Would you fear your head coach when he just sells you out to the media? As hilarious as it is that Garrett came out and said Romo decided to throw it instead of run it on that pick, holy crap is that just bad.

Bold Prediction: Texans upset the Broncos today

Everyone is against them and the Texans are dumb enough to blow a shot at the #1 pick.

No way Ol' Peyt loses to those clowns. Broncos by 28+.

Manning threw 32 times in the first half. He wants that TD record.

No way Ol' Peyt loses to those clowns. Broncos by 28+.
    Peter Schrager of FOX sports actually picked the Texans 34-30.

Von Miller knee injury

if serious that's big

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-knee-injury/
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

2nd half for #18: 3 possessions, all 3-and-outs, 1-7, for 3 yards

he might throw 65 passes today though
    Last edited by Slick Pinkham; 12-22-2013 at 03:28 PM.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

51 passes(fitting no?) that being said that's not a good thing you need to run the ball come postseason.

Then again he probably won't bother playing much next week either is my guess.
    Last edited by Basketball Fan; 12-22-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Romo came through

And the Texans have the #1 pick

Looking like we're going to be playing KC again. Balt looks terrible

I knew the Pats falling to #4 was too good to actually happen.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:

Not surprised. Tommy Football and the Hoodie are still bent about last year's AFC championship game, plus the Ravens really aren't that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    Romo came through
    This is just setting the stage for an epic choke next week against Philly.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

I'm watching the Lions and Giants. The Lions…you can't make this stuff up. 17 straight points to go up 20-13, and with all the momentum on their side, Stafford throws a pick-six. Then they can't convert a third and 1.

A Lions-Cowboys matchup would be the safest bet if you had to predict a tie. Romo would try multiple times to throw the game away, but the Lions would just keep giving it back.

This is just setting the stage for an epic choke next week against Philly.
    I did pick the Eagles to win the division.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    I'm watching the Lions and Giants. The Lions…you can't make this stuff up. 17 straight points to go up 20-13, and with all the momentum on their side, Stafford throws a pick-six. Then they can't convert a third and 1.

A Lions-Cowboys matchup would be the safest bet if you had to predict a tie. Romo would try multiple times to throw the game away, but the Lions would just keep giving it back.

The Lions/Cowboys played earlier this year and the Cowboys lost after they blew a lead near the end of a game with 2 minutes left.

Regardless this game is better than the Pats/Ravens game what a dud. And I'm not just saying that because I wanted the Ravens to win but because its not even competitive I take back what I said a few days ago about how the NFL shouldn't have flexed the game.