Thread: If you want a late Christmas Present!

Hybrid View

realtyczar

Default If you want a late Christmas Present!

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....8?aucview=0x23

Closes in 4 days. Not mine, It I had this, I would never sell it!

Default Re: If you want a late Christmas Present!

Damn, I wish I had 400 bucks, I would buy that in a second!
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

That would go great with my 1998-99 Team autograph football. That ball has both Faulk and Manning, if I'm right.. that's Mannings rookie year.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I just recently bought a Manning Jersey card from a local card store called ballcards unlimited, if you guys are in greenwood across from the greenwood park mall next to ponderosa and game stop, check them out, they have Manning rookie cards starting as low as 6 bucks, it is worth the time, especially when u could sell it on ebay to someone who i looking for one, that will pay a lot more than u payed for it

realtyczar

I haven't been to Greenwood in decades. There used to be a sports card shop I stopped at in dowtown GreenFIELD. Doubt that still there. Spend some dollars with those guys.

I have been trading my old sports cards, Baseball, Basketball, for Colts and Pacers cards. Have a pretty good stock right now.

If I didn't have to pay my realtor dues right now I would have bought this.

I've been to that card shop down in greenwood. They aren't too bad. As far as that football, I "won" it in a silent auction. Well it was more like the person wasn't there to pick up the auction at the end of the event. I happened to have been in the right place at the right time. I only shelled out $200 for the football and a case. Since its been in my collection, I've never had it out of the case.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Too bad its not real...this seller is commiting fraud and I wouldn't reccomend anyone actually bidding on this item. I'm a Ebayer and this is what gives this auction away:

1. There is no way that a helmet like this signed by all these players would sell for only 399.99. A helmet like this, if it was real, would sell for at least $4000+ (if not more right now).

2. This pics are stolen from a ebay seller. I've seen this pics before. These pics of the players signing a helmet was taken from a charity auction done earlier this year in spring training.

3. Prolly the most obvious one - This seller has a negative rating. He has tried to sell a Steelers autographed helmet to someone and that person hasn't received the item.

This guy is a shmuck for trying to take people's money. But when this helmet was on ebay, it sold for $4200 if I remember correctly.

And its his Item also, he has advertised it more then once on the Colts forum.

realtyczar

Quote Originally Posted by Miller_time04
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too bad its not real...this seller is commiting fraud and I wouldn't reccomend anyone actually bidding on this item. I'm a Ebayer and this is what gives this auction away:

1. There is no way that a helmet like this signed by all these players would sell for only 399.99. A helmet like this, if it was real, would sell for at least $4000+ (if not more right now).

2. This pics are stolen from a ebay seller. I've seen this pics before. These pics of the players signing a helmet was taken from a charity auction done earlier this year in spring training.

3. Prolly the most obvious one - This seller has a negative rating. He has tried to sell a Steelers autographed helmet to someone and that person hasn't received the item.

This guy is a shmuck for trying to take people's money. But when this helmet was on ebay, it sold for $4200 if I remember correctly.

And its his Item also, he has advertised it more then once on the Colts forum.
    I'm glad you brought it to our attention. Yahoo auctions sell below ebay auctions, of course you don't have to pay to post. I guess this goes under the addage thatif it's too good to be true, it is.

I see the guy cancelled the auction! Somebody must have turned him in!