Thread: Melo vs Woodson

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Melo vs Woodson

Melo is frustrated. . Doesn't seem to have any respect for Woodson. Foul language open with caution.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...&v=0xbnTHDgiqY
    Impossible Is Nothing

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Melo vs Woodson

Wow. Amazing how things change over the course of a year.

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sounds like two grown men communicating, to me. No big deal, based off that sound bite alone.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

I'm not surprised by this one bit......there is no way that Mr.Potato Head is going to have a job in NY after May. Melo clearly isn't and hasn't been happy all season long and Woodsen can easily be seen as part of the main problem.

Besides....I see NO WAY that Jackson is not going to bring in his own guy that he trusts to run the Triangle Offense ( Rambis maybe ? ).
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not surprised by this one bit......there is no way that Mr.Potato Head is going to have a job in NY after May. Melo clearly isn't and hasn't been happy all season long and Woodsen can easily be seen as part of the main problem.

Besides....I see NO WAY that Jackson is not going to bring in his own guy that he trusts to run the Triangle Offense ( Rambis maybe ? ).
    I'm sure shaw is wishing he stayed one more year in indy. He definitely would've been the no 1 candidate for that job in ny. Who knows maybe he gets fired after the season and winds up in ny?
    Impossible Is Nothing

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure shaw is wishing he stayed one more year in indy. He definitely would've been the no 1 candidate for that job in ny. Who knows maybe he gets fired after the season and winds up in ny?
    Assuming that Jackson wants to re-implement the Triangle in NY...I'm not sure that Shaw is that guy. In fact, I remember that Shaw said that he's not a Triangle guy...one of the things he mentioned when interviewing for Denver.

Either way, I don't see Mr.Potato Head in NY. Melo CLEARLY doesn't want him there....and I don't see why Jackson wouldn't put his own STAMP on the Team by wiping away one of the failing remnants of the old regime. When creating a totally new culture on a Team...it starts at the top and filters all the way down to the bottom....which usually includes firing the last coach and putting in one that will implement the vision that Jackson wants and trusts.

Doesn't Michael Cooper still coach? Sounds like Steve Kerr could be the guy? I'm just assuming that Jackson will hire one of his former Players from the Bulls or the Lakers.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.