Thread: Inside the NFL likes the Colts

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Inside the NFL likes the Colts

For those who do not watch the show on HBO you are missing out. If you are like me and hate the flashy in your face attitude of ESPN then a classy football driven show like Inside the NFL is great.

Recently the NFL network has been launched and has a fabulous show that rivals Inside the NFL as well. Its called NFL Total Access with Rich Eisen, Darin Woodson, and Lincoln Kennedy. Great show with great guests, nothing but football and substance no stupid gimmicks like PTI or in your face personalities like on ESPN.

Anyways Dan Marino, Cris Carter, and Bob Costas all like the Colts for this weekend. The evil Chris Collinsworth has selected the Pats. Collinsworth seems to always go against the coach.

To be fair though, this season has brought out a new Collinsworth. He is much less critical of Peyton and has picked the Colts in some tough games.

Default Re: Inside the NFL likes the Colts

We will win, this offense cannot be stopped.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

realtyczar

Go COLTS!! This is our year!!

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well on Sportscenter Sean Salsbury picked the Colts to win the Super Bowl against the Falcons.(Pardon the spelling)
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

realtyczar

Somewhere I read that tagliabue (sp) wold love to see the Colts/Falcon SB. Passing QB vs. Running QB. Black vs. White, High Scoring team vs. Low scoring team, on and on.

I have picked this combo for the Super Bowl. Of course I have the Colts beating the Falcons!

If Vick gets his 2 rings he says he will, it won't be this year!

Go Colts!!

realtyczar

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's one, and only one reason Tagliabue wants the Colts and Falcons in the Super Bowl. Having the two cornerstones of their hype machine playing each other. That's a lot of money to be made.
    You can bet on that! The NFL Hype maching would be working overtime and laugh all the way to the bank! TV would probably raise the ad rates if these 2 teams make it.