So, I stumbled upon an interesting page and I thought that it would be nice to share it with you.
Here's how each one of our players measured in this year's RAPM metric:
Unfortunately, I don't know how to post tables.
In any case, here are some interesting take aways from this table:
1) Roy Hibbert and Paul George were beasts defensively. Of course, we all knew that. Hibbert rated at +4.33 while PG measured at +3.06. Our 3rd best defender was David West at +2.30 (Seth and Peck will be happy) and Mahinmi was our 4th best at +2.04. George Hill was only at +0.01 (barely positive) while Lance Stephenson was at -0.43. Tyler was decent at +0.16 while DJ Augustin was at -3.82 so he was the obvious defensive liability.
2) George Hill was rated our best offensive player. He posted a +2.31 rating which was by far the best in our RAPM (mattie will be happy). David West was our 2nd best offensive player at +1.06 which indicates that West was actually one of our best players since he contributed equally on both ends of the floor. Our 3rd best offensive player was Hibbert at +0.27 while our 4th best was DJ Augustin at +0.14. Paul George rated at -0.19 actually while Lance was at -0.46 (barely negative in both ends according to this measure). Tyler was at -0.82. Our worst offensive player was Ian Mahinmi at -4.12 (so, all his defensive job was erased due to him being a liability offensively) followed by Sam Young at -3.92.
3) Granger actually had a +1.00 rating offensively in those 73 minutes that he played and he was barely a negative defensively (-0.02). Of course, the sample size is very small.
4) Pendy was ok. Rated at -0.70 offensively and -0.89 defensively so he wasn't an obvious liability on either end.
5) Orlando Johnson was worse than Pendy. Rated at -1.42 offensively and -1.94 defensively. His rating was actually quite close to Gerald Green (-2.04 offensively and -1.17 defensively).