Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

  1. #1
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,630
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    This guy made NBA 2K14 covers for every team, and the Pacers got this wonderful gem, featuring All-Star Paul George, and Bankers Life Fieldhouse.

    Enjoy!

    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  3. #2
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,613

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Well, i may have to update my avatar

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    It's sweet, however it needs to be on an Xbox one box

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

  6. #4
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,020

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    I'd actually buy it if this were real.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    820
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    This would be amazing if it were for the Wii U....Alas, 2K said they are not bringing NBA2k14 to the Wii platform this year.....Total shafting.....

  9. #6
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,555

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by ejwallace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This would be amazing if it were for the Wii U....Alas, 2K said they are not bringing NBA2k14 to the Wii platform this year.....Total shafting.....
    Really? I'm shocked! I thought 2k13 was supposed to be the perfect game for that platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

  10. #7
    Member Romsey31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anguilla, Caribbean
    Age
    29
    Posts
    511

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    People still using wii is more surprise actually
    Impossible Is Nothing

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romsey31 For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,091

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    That picture of BLF in the background is my desktop wallpaper already.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TinManJoshua For This Useful Post:


  14. #9
    Pacers Fan For Life J7F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,039

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People still using wii is more surprise actually
    I have never met one person that has a Wii U...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to J7F For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Basketball heartland
    Posts
    1,951

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Maybe I can actually buy NBA 2K14 now and not have to look at LeDecision's face.

  17. #11
    Pacers Fan For Life J7F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,039

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacersalltheway10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe I can actually buy NBA 2K14 now and not have to look at LeDecision's face.
    I'm just gonna duct tape the **** out of my game case
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

  18. #12
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greenfield, IN
    Posts
    3,220
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I don't mean to sound like a jackass, but I honestly think that looks bad. I'm biased though, I much prefer the one I made myself.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Attending the University of Louisville in August!
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  20. #13
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,020

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm just gonna duct tape the **** out of my game case
    The problem is, you just KNOW that LeFlop is going to be plastered ALLLLLLL OVVVVEERRRRRR the main in-game menu too.

    It's not just the case that's going to want to make us throw up.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:

    J7F

  22. #14
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    5,665

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The problem is, you just KNOW that LeFlop is going to be plastered ALLLLLLL OVVVVEERRRRRR the main in-game menu too.

    It's not just the case that's going to want to make us throw up.
    Which is why I'm not buying the game this year....*

    *As long as 2kSports doesn't back up a dump truck full of money to one Reginald Wayne Miller's front door...
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  24. #15
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10,618

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd actually buy it if this were real.
    Give it a year.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  26. #16
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,554
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    I like how it says #1 selling and rated NBA game, when its been the only NBA sports game the last 2 years. Would be like Madden saying its the #1 NFL game.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  27. #17
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    5,665

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like how it says #1 selling and rated NBA game, when its been the only NBA sports game the last 2 years. Would be like Madden saying its the #1 NFL game.
    It's not really their fault that EA couldn't get their **** together and release a game....
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:

    J7F

  29. #18
    Pacers Fan For Life J7F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,039

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not really their fault that EA couldn't get their **** together and release a game....
    I was a gigantic supporter of the Live series when they were squaring off... They burned their bridge with me two times since... I don't think I could ever go back at this point...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

  30. #19
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,630
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like how it says #1 selling and rated NBA game, when its been the only NBA sports game the last 2 years. Would be like Madden saying its the #1 NFL game.
    "Alcohol! The #1 selling and #1 rated alcohol in the world! Alcohol! The #1 in Alcohol!"
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  31. #20
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,630
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was a gigantic supporter of the Live series when they were squaring off... They burned their bridge with me two times since... I don't think I could ever go back at this point...
    Spoiler Alert: EA's making Live 2014.

    Edit/update: Aaaaaaaand it's gone.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  32. #21
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,825

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Found my avatar on Google
    "We want Miami"

  33. #22
    Pacers Fan For Life J7F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,039

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spoiler Alert: EA's making Live 2014.

    Edit/update: Aaaaaaaand it's gone.
    I get the same feeling watching the video for Live 14 that I got when I saw what was to be Live 11 & 12... The the players just dont seem as realistic as the 2K version...

    I'll try the demo out on the PS4 as soon as possible... But I'm not holding my breath on it being any good...
    Last edited by J7F; 08-04-2013 at 10:10 AM.
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

  34. #23
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The South Side
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,305
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't mean to sound like a jackass, but I honestly think that looks bad. I'm biased though, I much prefer the one I made myself.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

  35. #24
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    864

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    389529_360178480665307_349707507_n.jpg I am going to break into 2k and slip this into all the Lebron pre orders.

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  37. #25
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,630
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Redditor makes Paul George NBA2K14 cover

    Quote Originally Posted by kielbeze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    389529_360178480665307_349707507_n.jpg I am going to break into 2k and slip this into all the Lebron pre orders.
    Oh God, thank you, I preordered mine, and I don't want Lebron on my game. This one is 100000000x better.

    Edit: here ya go

    Last edited by imbtyler; 08-06-2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: awesome
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



Similar Threads

  1. Euroleague is in NBA2k14!!!!
    By pacer4ever in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 07:08 AM
  2. Replies: 200
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 09:13 AM
  3. Article: Paul George Puts Pressure on Paul George
    By Eddie Gill in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 08:29 PM
  4. My Paul George NBA2K12 Cover
    By rel in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 08:53 AM
  5. Which ESPN cover makes you want to puke more?
    By MagicRat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •