var yuipath = 'clientscript/yui';
var yuicombopath = '';
var remoteyui = false;
else // Load Rest of YUI remotely (where possible)
var yuipath = 'http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.9.0/build';
var yuicombopath = 'http://yui.yahooapis.com/combo';
var remoteyui = true;
PLAYOFF BLITZ TOUR
The playoffs are in full swing, and with a victory this past Sunday, the Colts advanced to the AFC Divisional Playoff for a second consecutive season.
Fans can be a part of the experience this week.
The Colts will host a series of special activities this week to promote the AFC Divisional Playoff against the New England Patriots Sunday at 4:30 p.m. at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass., with the activities beginning Wednesday.
The Colts will begin the week with the COLTS PLAYOFF BLITZ TOUR. On Wednesday, January 12, the Colts will host a mall tour/poster pass out, with the Colts driving to six different malls and holding a 30-minute “poster pass out” that will feature Colts Cheerleaders and mascots.
Two Colts crews will be traveling the state simultaneously Wednesday, passing out a limited edition poster highlighting this past weekend’s 49-24 playoff victory over the Denver Broncos in the RCA Dome. The Colts also will be collecting donations for Colts C.A.R.E.: Tsunami Relief to benefit the World Food Programme.
The Southside Trip of the Blitz Tour:
• Bloomington (College Mall Center Court, 12-12:30 p.m.; 2894 E. Third St., Bloomington, IN 47401).
• Columbus (Fair Oaks Mall Center Court, 3-3:30 p.m.; 2380 25th Street, Columbus, IN 47201).
• Greenwood (Greenwood Park Mall - Main entrance by JC Penny, 5-5:30 p.m.; 1251 US Hwy 31N, Greenwood, IN 46142).
The Northside Trip of the Blitz Tour:
• Kokomo (Markland Mall Center Court, 12-12:30 p.m.; 1114 17th Street, Kokomo, IN 46902).
• Muncie (Muncie Mall Center Court, 3-3:30 p.m.; 3501 N. Granville Ave., Muncie, IN 47303).
• Indianapolis (Castleton Square Mall-Center Court, 5-5:30 p.m.; 6020 East 82nd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46250).
The activities continue Thursday, with the UNION FEDERAL BANK PLAYOFF POSTER GIVEAWAY. A limited edition poster entitled, “A Victory to Believe In”, highlighting the Colts 49-24 wild card victory over the Denver Broncos, will be available at Union Federal Bank locations. This is the second poster in a series of limited edition playoff posters.
The first poster, entitled “A Reason to Believe,” featured wide receiver Marvin Harrison, running back Edgerrin James and quarterback Peyton Manning. A limited supply of posters will be available at all Union Federal Bank locations and will be distributed while supplies last. Union Federal Bank is the official bank of the Indianapolis Colts.
On Friday, the activities continue with the MARSH CAR MAGNET GIVEAWAY/DRIVE-THRU. A special playoff car magnet will be distributed during a drive-thru at four Marsh store locations this Friday morning. One thousand magnets will be distributed at each of the four locations while supplies last.
Following the drive-thru, additional magnets will be available at ALL Indiana Marsh stores with a purchase of $25 with your Marsh Fresh Idea Card. Supply is limited to 200 per store.
The drive-thrue will be held from 6-7 a.m. Friday at the following Marsh locations:
• 8766 E. 96th Street, Fishers.
• 5249 E. Thompson Rd., Indianapolis.
• 10679 N. Michigan Rd., Zionsville.
• 435 Town Center St. N., Mooresville.
If anyone goes PLEASE get me a poster and/or magnets. Thanks!