Thread: Anybody Talking About the Indians?

Member DangerGranger3pointranger's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Anybody Talking About the Indians?

I know this is such a late post in the season, but the Indians are having a killer year. They had three all-stars, one of which was the IL MVP in the All-Star game: Tony Sanchez. Any comments on the team or your experience at Victory Field will be welcome here. GO INDIANS!
    Everybody ride the Scola train! WHOO WHOO

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Anybody Talking About the Indians?

It's been about 4-5 years since I've been to an Indians game (I live 2 hours away), so I don't have much to add in terms of the team this year. But I had to mention just how much I love Victory Field. It's the perfect minor league stadium and every few years I buy tickets just to go back. Hoping to get back over sometime in the next few years.

Indy has two of my favorite stadiums in any sport (BLF and Victory Field). Pretty great places to watch games. I've not been to Lucas Oil yet, but it looks like another great one. You guys are lucky to have those great stadiums in your city limits. Indy knows what they're doing when they build stadiums.
    Last edited by TheRyanExpress; 07-22-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

We have one of the mini packs. Our seats are in section 204 right above 3rd base. They are perfect for seeing everything and lefties pepper our section with foul balls all the time. Happens 5 times a game easy. They are having a great year but they have actually lost the last three times we have been so maybe we're bad luck charms lol. The only thing I don't like about sitting in the upper deck is that when they toss the t-shirts out they act like we don't even exist. Maybe I'm biased, but there is no finer venue in MiLB, and The Vic even puts quite a few MLB stadiums to shame. When it comes to the stadium experience, the Indians have nailed it.

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

We really enjoyed being there for the 4th of July game and fireworks. Great beer selection as well!

Next year we might not be renewing our Fever STs (getting a little basketball burnout due to the Pacers going deep in the playoffs) and might spring for an Indians package instead.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh