View Poll Results: On which system will you play your 2K14?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I plan to get PS4 for my 2K gaming

4 33.33%
  • I plan to get XBox One for my 2K gaming

6 50.00%
  • I plan to keep playing on my current system

2 16.67%

Thread: Next Gen - PS4 & XBox One - On which system will you play your 2K14?

Default Next Gen - PS4 & XBox One - On which system will you play your 2K14?

Hey guys...

I am curious which system will be your choice for 2K14?

I've always been a playstation guy which sucks for PD 2K leagues as there seems to be many more board members with XBox...

Are any of you XBoxers planning on jumping ship when the new consoles come out?
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sticking with Xbox. Already made my pre order.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Default Re: Next Gen - PS4 & XBox One - On which system will you play your 2K14?

I'm still debating. I had a PS1, PS2, jumped ship to Xbox 360, but debating going back over to PS4. One of the main reason is the ability to play MLB: The Show, which I've missed out on since I got my 360 in '05. Still got more reading to do on both systems.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Next Gen - PS4 & XBox One - On which system will you play your 2K14?

Xbox One.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

PC Troll here to point out that there I will remain on my so-called "console"....
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:

Mood

X1

PS4. I take incredibly good care of electronics and still had problems with the XBox 360 (red ring, games getting scratched up inside the console) that I am never giving XBox my business again. And both XBox and the retailer I bought it from tried to act like it was my fault. I was just really put off by the attitude of the XBox support people.

Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PS4. I take incredibly good care of electronics and still had problems with the XBox 360 (red ring, games getting scratched up inside the console) that I am never giving XBox my business again. And both XBox and the retailer I bought it from tried to act like it was my fault. I was just really put off by the attitude of the XBox support people.
    So at least one convert then!
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Mood

I had early problems with the red ring myself. The first replacement immediately red ringed, too, but luckily I was able to trade that in for no cost at Walmart. The one I got after that never red ringed; it was a white 'arcade' edition that I put my original hard drive into, and it has kept on working for . . . gosh, many years now.

I don't believe any of my discs were eaten, but I remember in the early days when I kept the counsel upright, it sure sounded like it was trying to eat them sometimes. I've just kept it horizontal for years now with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    If the discs were getting scratched that most defiantly had something to do with you and not the xbox. What exactly is hard to say, most likely you didn't even realize you were doing it.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    If the discs were getting scratched that most defiantly had something to do with you and not the xbox. What exactly is hard to say, most likely you didn't even realize you were doing it.
    This is not true at all. The old white Xbox scratched games and seeming got red ring once every few months. That is the only reason I upgraded to Xbox slim. I have had Xbox slim for a while and had no issue with the games scratching and the red ring.

I know it isn't a human problem with me. I am like OCD about caring for my games. I always keep them in the case no matter what.

Mood

For my game play xbox one is just fine, I used to be a playstation guy, then they got somewhat lame, switched to xbox, been pretty happy.

I have read a lot of the reviews and I am not too worried about most of the negativity surrounding it.

PS I really am interested to play this Titanfall game .
    Why so SERIOUS

Nerd.
    Mood

Still have the original XBox and PS - work well. Never had any issues.

Still have the XBox 360 and PS3 - work well. Never had any issues.

Probably will go with XBox this go around and pick up a PS4 later.