Only 360+ days until the draft the process starts all over again!!!

I have watched a ton of guys on tape mostly scouting last year. A lot of really good players returning to school. Elfrid Payton is probably my favorite returning player that no one knows(first saw him vs Tony Mitchell last year). He reminds me so much of Rondo at Kentucky. If he adds strength and can improve his shooting he may play himself out of our range. He is my type of pg finishes with both hands and simply defends his tail off.

T.J. Warren is another guy I loved this season, he really does a lot as a wing. He passed my eye test all year last year as a freshmen I expect a huge breakout year.

Semaj Christon is another guy at the pg spot I like a bit, his handle is really suspect right now. I want to see him in another year he has all the physical tools, but his decision making needs help.

I think Ohio States wings will be a duo to follow next year. I like McGary, Sam Thompson and Gary Harris out of the Big 10 in terms of returning guys.

Rasheed Sulaimon is a guy who could break out at Duke this year with Curry gone. He should be the ball handler along with Parker.

I like a ton of others, but just a few to get started. Payton and Sulaimon are playing in the U19s right now.

I can't wait for the season to start evaluating the incoming freshmen and how returning guys have improved!!