Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez's home searched after killing

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez's home searched after killing

I think it is over for him, in some way he will be linked to this murder, he better hope they find no evidence to who committed the crime.

Everything that is coming out is going against him, but I would rather spend a little time in jail for tampering with the investigation by breaking my cell phone, and security system, and hiring a cleaning service that to not do that and possibly go to prison for life.

This will be an interesting story to follow.
    Why so SERIOUS

warrant out for Hernandez's arrest for obstruction of justice, max sentence=40 years

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    warrant out for Hernandez's arrest for obstruction of justice, max sentence=40 years
    America needs to drop that charge on citizens of the United States. To fathom their is even justice in the court system is hilarious. Go read on Shamus Patton in Indiana. He gets a less sentence then a habitual drug addict who didn't shoot anybody or major event in the city. Come On ??? What Justice ??? Dude serves less than 3 years due to a GED & substance abuse time cut. PATHETIC !!!!

Pacergeek. A Hernadez would be a huge up-grade over the busted second round draft pick of Coby Fleener. You all give Grigson too much praise and Luck not enough. Luck has made both Grigson and Fleener.

Marvin Harrison is also a gang member. He is just too gangster to talk about his affiliations unlike Stephan Jackson. Marvin would always have several firearms on him @ all times. Ask Around. He can carry them legally. Fine but to not act Marvin isn't gangster is ignorance.

I don't like Colts fans bashing the Patriots fan base on character issues when you all supported Marvin Harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatestever View Post
    I don't like Colts fans bashing the Patriots fan base on character issues when you all supported Marvin Harrison.
    Who's bashing their fan base?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

America needs to drop that charge on citizens of the United States. To fathom their is even justice in the court system is hilarious. Go read on Shamus Patton in Indiana. He gets a less sentence then a habitual drug addict who didn't shoot anybody or major event in the city. Come On ??? What Justice ??? Dude serves less than 3 years due to a GED & substance abuse time cut. PATHETIC !!!!

Pacergeek. A Hernadez would be a huge up-grade over the busted second round draft pick of Coby Fleener. You all give Grigson too much praise and Luck not enough. Luck has made both Grigson and Fleener.

Marvin Harrison is also a gang member. He is just too gangster to talk about his affiliations unlike Stephan Jackson. Marvin would always have several firearms on him @ all times. Ask Around. He can carry them legally. Fine but to not act Marvin isn't gangster is ignorance.

I dont get how I am bashing the Patriots fan base, you're the one who is bashing Harrison/Colts fan base and supporting Hernandez
    Last edited by PacerPenguins; 06-21-2013 at 10:09 AM.

The Patriots fan base in no way supports Aaron Hernandez at this point, at all.

I think we've moved on to wondering what sort of morals clause he has in his contract, and will they be obligated to give the scumbag another dime.
    Last edited by Slick Pinkham; 06-21-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:

Lying about criticism of a fan base, in order to criticize a fan base, is quite the accomplishment.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    Who's bashing their fan base?
    I don't need to name names or call out people on a message board. Read this entire thread. A lot of guilty until proven innocent idealogy. Facts are Facts if you have money in America and murder somebody of no important significance you do not get much time. FACT. Funny how most of America knows Aaron Hernadez's name but few know the name of the victim. The victim was a P.O.S. semi-pro football player that got into a drug beef and was killed over money owed. IDEALOGY of the majority of people on this forum.

I am not defending Hernadez. I will not ever defend the criminal justice system in the United States. It is just a big business and money scheme. How can you be a Hoosier and vote for any politician that continues to allow child molesters / murderers time cuts ? Wrong is Wrong is not true if you have money or political clout in the United States.

Banned
    Mood

Lying about criticism of a fan base, in order to criticize a fan base, is quite the accomplishment.
    You are an accomplished poster (CRITIC) on Pacer Digest. Can I have your autograph or buy you a lunch ? How many rapes did Muncie allow Bonzi Wells off of ?

I don't need to name names or call out people on a message board. Read this entire thread. A lot of guilty until proven innocent idealogy. Facts are Facts if you have money in America and murder somebody of no important significance you do not get much time. FACT. Funny how most of America knows Aaron Hernadez's name but few know the name of the victim. The victim was a P.O.S. semi-pro football player that got into a drug beef and was killed over money owed. IDEALOGY of the majority of people on this forum.

I am not defending Hernadez. I will not ever defend the criminal justice system in the United States. It is just a big business and money scheme. How can you be a Hoosier and vote for any politician that continues to allow child molesters / murderers time cuts ? Wrong is Wrong is not true if you have money or political clout in the United States.
    ur right, that's why that scumbag is getting arrested for obstruction bc he is covering up his own murder, next charge coming....conspiracy, after that possibly murder. facts are facts

You are an accomplished poster (CRITIC) on Pacer Digest. Can I have your autograph or buy you a lunch ? How many rapes did Muncie allow Bonzi Wells off of ?
    what is your problem? no one picked on you're pretty boy Hernandez, we are just stating facts. Since86 post is true and you are delusional

I'm gonna have to write that one down. You got me good!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

I don't need to name names or call out people on a message board.

I've read all of it, and haven't found one single mention of the patriots fan base. Care to provide evidence for your blantant lie, or are you just going to continue showing how your the greatesteverclown?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

You rip people for guilty until proven inocent ideology, yet two sentences later you call the victim a "P.O.S. semi-pro football player that got into a drug beef and was killed over money owed". Maybe you should practice what you preach and stop jumping to conclusions yourself? I doubt you know enough to call the victim a "P.O.S.".
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 06-21-2013 at 11:03 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

I guess the true message here is that we should be thankful that Hernandez took this scumbag off our streets, while complaining about how athletes supposedly get away with things. The contradictions are starting to pile up.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

The only reason at all to be even a little skeptical about some parts of this case is that the media, as we also saw in the Boston bombing follow-up, continues to jump the gun with outright inaccuracies, such as the new "correction" out there that an arrest warrant has indeed not been issued at this point:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...t-warrant-yet/

There seems to be some fake sources that TV stations and newpapers are believig when they shouldn't.

I forone think it's the rush-to-a-conclusion-right-now society we have, but that doesn't mean that the conclusion is necessarily wrong.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Banned
    Mood

I've read all of it, and haven't found one single mention of the patriots fan base. Care to provide evidence for your blantant lie, or are you just going to continue showing how your the greatesteverclown?
    I dare you to call me a clown to my face. We will see who clowns who. Man Up and send me a personal message if you have a problem. HOMIE !!!

I believe Colts fans are happy the Patriots may lose Hernadez for the season. Does anybody on this board personally know Aaron Hernadez ? I am not defending him at all. I am providing a different viewpoint. Look @ OJ / Casey Anthony cases. If Aaron Hernadez was not pro athlete nobody would care about this case unless it was your family involved. How many cases has anybody on here ever taken to trial ? Does it upset you when you are busted for underage drinking @ a tailgate all the money you pay for probation and drug classes allows detriments to society ie Shamus Patton / the availability to only serve 3 years of 10 year sentence.

Facts are FACTS Coby Fleener will never be as Good as Hernadez. Pacer Penguin is not a prosecutor he cannot charge anybody with conspiracy or murder unless he is posting on the Pacer Digest. Aaron Hernadez has a 16 million dollar guaranteed contract. He has the money for a good lawyer and will not get in trouble. Odin Lloyd will not be a media darling. Odin Lloyd is dead over a drug beef.

How do I know drugs are involved easy because Women are not involved. Most Murders happen over either money or women. FACTS. Tell them like me and get on my level.

Peace Out

Facts are FACTS Coby Fleener will never be as Good as Hernadez.

Why the hell does this matter?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

He's just looking to tro, I mean, clown us all.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

I'd rather look at than read these rantings.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

I dare you to call me a clown to my face. We will see who clowns who. Man Up and send me a personal message if you have a problem. HOMIE !!!

I believe Colts fans are happy the Patriots may lose Hernadez for the season. Does anybody on this board personally know Aaron Hernadez ? I am not defending him at all. I am providing a different viewpoint. Look @ OJ / Casey Anthony cases. If Aaron Hernadez was not pro athlete nobody would care about this case unless it was your family involved. How many cases has anybody on here ever taken to trial ? Does it upset you when you are busted for underage drinking @ a tailgate all the money you pay for probation and drug classes allows detriments to society ie Shamus Patton / the availability to only serve 3 years of 10 year sentence.

Facts are FACTS Coby Fleener will never be as Good as Hernadez. Pacer Penguin is not a prosecutor he cannot charge anybody with conspiracy or murder unless he is posting on the Pacer Digest. Aaron Hernadez has a 16 million dollar guaranteed contract. He has the money for a good lawyer and will not get in trouble. Odin Lloyd will not be a media darling. Odin Lloyd is dead over a drug beef.

How do I know drugs are involved easy because Women are not involved. Most Murders happen over either money or women. FACTS. Tell them like me and get on my level.

Peace Out

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

He's just looking to tro, I mean, clown us all.
    Did you not call me the Greatestclown ever ? Are you too maricon to say it to my face ? Yes and Yes.

So get off your soap box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    I'd rather look at than read these rantings.
    was thinking the exact same thing and is a bandwagon Pacers and Patriots fan from Cali

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    Why the hell does this matter?
    Pacergeek was wanting to trade for Hernadez. That is why it matters. Please read the entire thread before you scam through it trolling all points you disagree with. Thanks.

Pacergeek was wanting to trade for Hernadez. That is why it matters. Please read the entire thread before you scam through it trolling all points you disagree with. Thanks.
    he was joking lol!!! fact is Hernandez will never play another down in the NFL