Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez's home searched after killing

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez's home searched after killing

I just watched some of the live feed coming from Fox 25 in Boston. They followed Hernandez's car via helicopter all the way to Gillette Stadium. He just parked and went inside the stadium.

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and you know that how????
    Facts are FActs. Read up on the Harrison shooting in Philly. Marvin is a (shark). He owns real estate/ businesses/ and others are afraid to talk to the police on his name. Marvin = Black Frank White. Marvin never would get caught up like Hernadez on a body.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatestever View Post
    Facts are FActs. Read up on the Harrison shooting in Philly. Marvin is a (shark). He owns real estate/ businesses/ and others are afraid to talk to the police on his name. Marvin = Black Frank White. Marvin never would get caught up like Hernadez on a body.
    so killing someone is not as extreme?? lol

RUMOR: Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the homicide investigation. Looking for a better source to confirm
    SI seems to think so too.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...1_a7&eref=sihp

Hernandez drives pretty fast. The last thing he needs is a speeding ticket.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

so killing someone is not as extreme?? lol
    The question is not "if" it is how many bodies Marvin Harrison has on his hands. Marvin Harrison is the most gangster pro athlete of the 2000's. Stephen Jackson can't hold a candle to Marvin.

Too soon for "Now we know where Belichick buries the bodies" jokes?

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

I have long ago abandoned any notion that sports stars that I admire from their play on the field are necessarily volunteering at soup kitchens and rescuing puppies from burning buildings.

Some are just bad people, like perhaps Marvin Harrison and Aaron Hernandez. Football skills don't make you a role model.

It makes no sense to me why anyone can't find some way to find personal peace, especially with all the advantages that come your way from being a skilled athlete, but the reality is that some people can't escape their dark sides no matter what. And I'm not going to cop out and say it's because they are "hanging with the wrong people." The wrong people can influence you to do a lot of bad things, but at some point you have to be a moral person and walk away from it and decide what kind of man you want to be. He's not 15 anymore.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:

Wow....

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-herna...1#.UcNJVJxFLKc

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

There was a tweet to a guy who used to cover the Gators and basically it said

"When you were covering the Gators did you ever think you'd be writing about one of them as a murder suspect in the future?"

His response

"Well....yes."

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Tebow might want to re-think switching to the TE position now.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:

The question is not "if" it is how many bodies Marvin Harrison has on his hands. Marvin Harrison is the most gangster pro athlete of the 2000's. Stephen Jackson can't hold a candle to Marvin.

how the hell are you going to tell me Marvin killed someone when there is absolutely no evidence.... he has shot someone ik but not killed. Stop making crap up
    Last edited by PacerPenguins; 06-20-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Mood

Marvin was definitely connected to a shooting...I remember that...but idk much else about his life after football...he seemed like such a quiet and humble guy when he was on the colts. He was my favorite colt back then. Probably still my favorite receiver of all time...him and Reggie are right there together.

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'd say it's a near certainty that Marvin shot that dude. But from everything I've read about it most people, the police included, think he did his neighborhood a major favor.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    I'd say it's a near certainty that Marvin shot that dude. But from everything I've read about it most people, the police included, think he did his neighborhood a major favor.
    Yeah, from what I remember, that dude was given a stern warning to stay out of that particular neighborhood, or else there would be serious consequences. Needless to say, he didn't take heed to the warning, and went back to that area, and was shot dead. Nobody ever deserves to lose their life, but that guy was asking for it.
    David "And One" West

Banned
    Mood

So, he's had both his cell phone and security system destroyed, or at least an attempted destruction, ordered a thorough cleanup of his home the day of the crime, and a car registered under his name, in which he was last seen driving, with the victim and two other men as passengers, has been linked to the crime scene?

On a Guilty Scale of 1-100, this dude's looking about a 95 right now.

I wonder if NE would consider trading him to the Colts for this season. I mean, his trade vale has to be at his lowest. I'm such a blowhard Colts fan, I could look past the fact that he is a murderer. I don't care if he murdered his entire family, as long as he was catching TD's from Andrew Luck, I would root for the guy
    David "And One" West

Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    I wonder if NE would consider trading him to the Colts for this season. I mean, his trade vale has to be at his lowest. I'm such a blowhard Colts fan, I could look past the fact that he is a murderer. I don't care if he murdered his entire family, as long as he was catching TD's from Andrew Luck, I would root for the guy
    that's horrible, horrible to even say

where's the green?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Ok you need to stop right here, Jackson an admitted blood gang member can't hold a light to someone who has no proof of ever committing a single serious crime? Lol ok

28. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:

I think his football career is over...

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    I think his football career is over...
    He'll be catching plenty of balls as a wide receiver in prison.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Here is the best article I've read on the first shooting, the man he may have shot in the face.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...dley/2438713/#

The man who is suing Aaron Hernandez and claiming the New England Patriots tight end shot him in the face told responding police the night of the incident he was shot by "both black and Hispanic males," according to a police report obtained by USA TODAY Sports.
    Alexander S. Bradley, a 30-year-old Connecticut native who is the plaintiff in the suit against Hernandez, initially told police he didn't know who shot him but then provided the description of the two males to Officer Alex Mack, according to the 17-page report. Bradley then said he didn't want to talk anymore because it hurt, the report stated. When he refused to cooperate with investigators later at the hospital, police deemed his case to be inactive.
    Last week, attorneys for Bradley filed a lawsuit in a South Florida district court alleging it was Hernandez who aimed and fired a gun at Bradley while they were in a vehicle traveling from Miami toward Palm Beach, after a night of partying at strip clubs on about Feb. 13. Bradley was found alone in an alley behind a John Deere shop, bleeding from his head and right hand, at 6:47 a.m. Feb. 13. Riviera Beach is about an hour north of Miami.
    DOCUMENT: Complaint against Aaron Hernandez
    DOCUMENT: Hernandez's summons
    This court filing, and the February police report, came to light as police in Massachusetts continue to investigate the homicide of a 27-year-old man in North Attleborough, Mass. Police there spent more than two hours searching Hernandez's home on Tuesday, with a sports utility vehicle rented in Hernandez's name considered a vehicle of interest.
    Hernandez has not been named as a suspect, or even a person of interest, in that case, and his agent and lawyer have declined to comment. CytoSport, one of Hernandez's sponsors, also said it would refuse comment.
    Bradley's lawsuit was initially filed on June 13, but the complaint was withdrawn on Monday because of an error with the paper work, attorney David Jarslawicz told USA TODAY Sports. The lawsuit was to be refiled on Wednesday, Jarslawicz said.
    According to Bradley's complaint, he lost his right eye and has undergone multiple surgeries to reconstruct the area of his face around the eye. The complaint also indicates Bradley will have to undergo future procedures on his face and arm as well. Bradley is seeking damages in excess of $100,000.
    Bradley's attorneys allege Hernandez, who attended the University of Florida from 2007-2009, was not legally licensed to carry the firearm, which they claim he pointed at Bradley sometime after the two men and two others left Tootsie's, a strip club in Miami where they allege the two had an argument.
    HOMICIDE CONNECTION? Cops return to Hernandez's home
    "We don't know whether it was accidental or deliberate," Jaroslawicz said when asked how and why the gun was allegedly discharged. "If we get to take Mr. Hernandez's testimony, perhaps he will tell us he accidentally pulled the trigger or maybe he did it on purpose."
    Hernandez was issued a summons to answer the complaint.
    Police say Bradley was treated at the scene and taken to nearby St. Mary's Hospital, where Jaroslawicz said Bradley remained for a few weeks. Police say that, when questioned at the hospital, Bradley maintained ignorance about who shot him, though they claim he told them the wounds were "absolutely not" self-inflicted.
    Bradley and Hernandez are natives of Connecticut, with about 20 miles separating Hernandez's hometown of Bristol and Bradley's address in East Hartford. According to court records in Connecticut, Bradley pleaded guilty in 2006 to a felony charge of sale of a hallucinogen/narcotic. He was sentenced to five years in jail, but the sentence was suspended after 18 months, according to court records. He also received five years' probation.
    The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office has not responded to requests from USA TODAY Sports about the status of the shooting case, in light of the recent lawsuit.
    USA TODAY Sports' Lindsay H. Jones contributed to this report
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

This can't be a serious post. Can it?

and people thought Gronk was the New England TE trouble maker