Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez's home searched after killing

Default Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez's home searched after killing

http://abcnews.go.com/US/patriots-st...5#.UcD2qzBBnnU

Patriots' Star Aaron Hernandez's Home Searched After Killing

Investigators were searching the North Attleboro, Mass., home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez following the killing of a man police call an "associate" of player No. 81, ABC News has learned.

Hernandez's jersey number is 81.

Two Hernandez friends tried to leave house at the time of the search, but they were stopped by a state police car at the end of driveway.

Massachusetts investigators also planned to interview Hernandez in connection with the killing, ABC News has learned.

Hernandez has been uncooperative with police since the body of a 27-year-old man was found in an industrial park not far from the Patriots player's home, two law enforcement sources said.

A rental vehicle with Rhode Island plates was recovered near the scene, which led investigators to Hernandez, sources told ABC News.

Bristol County District Attorney Sam Sutter confirmed in a media statement that a body was found around 5:30 p.m. Monday in a clearing near John Dietsch Boulevard. Sutter said that based on the "nature and circumstances" of the body that the investigation would be handed over to Massachusetts State Police detectives.

Stacey James, a New England Patriots official, said on behalf of the team, "I am aware of the reports, but I do not anticipate that we will be commenting publicly during an ongoing police investigation."

Hernandez is spending the off-season recovering from a shoulder scope.

Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez's home searched after killing

Wow is about all I can say.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow. Guarantee someone in his group did it and Aaron won't get in any trouble at all.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow how the hell do you put yourself into that kind of mess when you are making millions? I know it is hard to cut out friends especially one that were you friends before you made it big, but you just cannot put yourself into situations like that.

These people have nothing to lose and he has everything to lose.

It was probably Gronk that did it.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

It's been a bizarre off-season for the Patriots. Welker signed with Denver, Gronk has needed multiple surgeries, Robert Kraft accused a world leader of stealing his Super Bowl bling, they signed Tebow, and now there's this Aaron Hernandez situation.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar

Sports Logo

wonder if he was "uncooperative" because he wouldn't say a word until his lawyer was there. would be completely logical.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wonder if he was "uncooperative" because he wouldn't say a word until his lawyer was there. would be completely logical.
    Probably was labeled uncooperative since people can use your silence as a way to show you are guilty even though you have a right to remain silent in this country.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

with Gronk hurt and Hernandez possibly going to jail, Tim Tebows prayers of playing time have been answered

It seems like he was surrounded with a lot of hangers-on who wanted to get out of there fast when the cops showed up.

But if Joe Smith is hiding in your house and the police come to your door and say "we're looking for Joe Smith as the suspect in a murder case, do you know where he is?" then if you clam up with "no comment" on the whereabouts of Joe Smith, you're sure seem to be coming awfully close to being an accessory.

Maybe you have the right to not say anything until you have your lawyer beside you, though. But I think it would be pretty normal to clam up only when the questions moved on to "Where were you at X o'clock"

Hopefully he had nothing to do with this. His only prior history that I know of is that he's a guy who smoked pot in college and fell a few rounds in the draft because of it.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

They're now saying he's cooperating.

Investigators plan to execute a search warrant on an Enterprise rental car registered to New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez today, ABC News has learned.The car was near the body of a man who was found murdered Monday evening.

The search of the vehicle was planned after police spent hours at the $1.3 million home of the football player in North Attleborough Tuesday night, taking evidence photos and removing boxes.
    Another search was conducted of a car parked in Hernandez's driveway, a 2012 Chrysler 200 LX. The license plate connected that car to Enterprise rental as well, several law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Hernandez was cooperative with police Tuesday night, but the investigation is far from over, the sources said.
    More at the link.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-herna...ry?id=19435727

Apparently the dead guy is a semi-pro football player who was dating the sister of Hernandez's long-time (live-in?) girlfriend.

I have a difficult time thinking that Hernandez killed a guy, left his body nearby, and next to a rental car that was rented in his own name. But who knows...
    Last edited by Slick Pinkham; 06-19-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

I'm pretty sure I read that they've already ruled him out as a suspect.

EDIT: Nevermind, it said he wasn't ruled out.
    NORTH ATTLEBORO (CBS/AP) — New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in a homicide investigation in North Attleboro, a law enforcement source told WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson.
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/1...ron-hernandez/
    Last edited by Since86; 06-19-2013 at 01:45 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

so apparently earlier in the month Hernandez shot someone in the face (they lived) outside a strip club and is now being sued.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:

Maybe it's just me, but if I got shot, ASAP I would go to the police and there would be a criminal investigation and criminal charges. Filing a civil suit seems an odd place to go as a first option.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    so apparently earlier in the month Hernandez shot someone in the face (they lived) outside a strip club and is now being sued.
    Well...if true.....it's not such a stretch to think Hernandez might have done this killing. Things are going from bad to worse for Hernandez.

Multi NFL teams had not just marijuana issues before the draft but gang related issues concerning Hernandez. The story gets deeper.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...andez-history/

Things suddenly look very bad for Hernandez:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/226...led-a-homicide

A law enforcement official tells FOX 25 Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

It is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride, but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case.

Mood

Wow if he really did this he's such an idiot...getting paid millions to play football and you **** it up? Really? And your dumb enough to kill someone not far from your house and leave the rental car in your name there also?

Is it true he really shot someone in the face a month ago? Wow..

Lock this piece of **** up.

hes screwed.... I dont understand professional athletes who throw all of this away...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    hes screwed.... I dont understand professional athletes who throw all of this away...
    Gangbangers don't think how they will probably end up in prison before they execute someone do they? I don't think how much money Hernandez has would change the fact that if he lived the lifestyle of gangs(as reported by many NFL sources) he might act accordingly in a split second action of violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but if I got shot, ASAP I would go to the police and there would be a criminal investigation and criminal charges. Filing a civil suit seems an odd place to go as a first option.
    That's because you have enough money and probably aren't motivated by having a lot more of if it by getting a pay day from a shot to the face.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamble1 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

I am excited. I hope this case goes to trial. I would enjoy this coverage a lot more than Jodi Arias. Bradley is not a valid witness. Dude gets shot in the arm & claims to lose his right eye via Hernadez. I am 100 % sure Bradley went to a hospital for these injuries and was questioned by the Police about his wounds. Instead of talking to the police on Aaron Hernadez he decides to sue him civilly ? Bradley as bad as Robin Givens. GOLD DIGGER.
    Hernadez Innocent on that account.

I am not going to comment on the murder of the semi pro football player. Keep in Mind Marvin Harrison is way more gangster than Aaron Hernadez.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatestever View Post
    I am excited. I hope this case goes to trial. I would enjoy this coverage a lot more than Jodi Arias. Bradley is not a valid witness. Dude gets shot in the arm & claims to lose his right eye via Hernadez. I am 100 % sure Bradley went to a hospital for these injuries and was questioned by the Police about his wounds. Instead of talking to the police on Aaron Hernadez he decides to sue him civilly ? Bradley as bad as Robin Givens. GOLD DIGGER.

I am not going to comment on the murder of the semi pro football player. Keep in Mind Marvin Harrison is way more gangster than Aaron Hernadez.
    and you know that how????

Quote Originally Posted by Greatestever View Post

the thug life

RUMOR: Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the homicide investigation. Looking for a better source to confirm