Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 359

Thread: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013 FINAL, POST 1 UPDATED

  1. #51
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,278
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Damn I was going to take Chicago....
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  2. #52

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Ok so can we trade players and picks with other members here or not?

  3. #53
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,191

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by hackashaq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, what does everyone else think? 40 picks or full 2 rounds? i don't mind either way, although i think most people (myself included) don't know many of the late 2nd round players
    I'd vote for full 2 rounds. I like some players that are projected to go late in the 2nd.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  5. #54

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok so can we trade players and picks with other members here or not?
    Most seem to be ok with it so I think so. Lets keep these trade ideas in PMs though.

  6. #55
    Member KingGeorge_24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    210

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn I was going to take Chicago....
    If you would like i can give you Chicago.
    “This was just a taste,” George said. “I want to be here every year until I can’t go no more.”

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingGeorge_24 For This Useful Post:


  8. #56

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    alright, 2 rounds.

    pacergod2 gets Memphis.
    pacer4ever gets Dallas.

    i'm off for a bit, still many free teams.

  9. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Avoidingtheclowns better draft 3 rotation players for Portland they need help on that bench lol. I watched every game of theirs last season. This draft will be very key in if they become contenders or pretenders IMO.



    Shaq I would prefer a later pick lol. I should of said that the one or two after the Pacers would be great.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 06-11-2013 at 03:18 PM.

  10. #58

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by hackashaq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most seem to be ok with it so I think so. Lets keep these trade ideas in PMs though.
    Gotcha

  11. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Evansville
    Posts
    538

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    I'll take Denver

  12. #60

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Avoidingtheclowns better draft 3 rotation players for Portland they need help on that bench lol. I watched every game of theirs last season. This draft will be very key in if they become contenders or pretenders IMO.



    Shaq I would prefer a later pick lol. I should of said that the one or two after the Pacers would be great.
    alright, i've updated the list with the 2nd round now. Nets, Knicks, Nuggets, Clippers Rockets (2nd), Lakers (2nd) still available

  13. #61

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Anybody got any interest in Michael Beasley? Lol

  14. #62
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,389

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anybody got any interest in Michael Beasley? Lol
    None.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  15. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    I'll take the Lakers 2nd two LA teams for me sound good.

  16. #64

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    I'll take Knicks

  17. #65

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    I take the pacers 2nd

  18. #66
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,151

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    great...Btown is in charge. Say hello to Cody Zeller...

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  19. #67
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,278
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge_24 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you would like i can give you Chicago.
    Awesome, I'll take Chicago then! Thanks!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  20. #68
    Member OakMoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Montana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,031

    Default

    If anyone's left, I'll play.
    "A man with no belly has no appetite for life."

    - Salman Rushdie

  21. #69
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,606

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    My number one and two choices if available are Brooklyn and Houston (I like second round picks).

  22. #70
    Member Goyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    880

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Anyone get the Clips yet?

  23. #71

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awesome, I'll take Chicago then! Thanks!
    ok, i'm signing Steagles for the Bulls and KingGeorge for the Mavs
    KingGeorge, confim if that's ok with you

  24. #72

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Goyle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone get the Clips yet?
    pacer4ever

  25. #73

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    I will take the Nuggies if they are still available.

  26. #74

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Goyle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone get the Clips yet?
    Knicks and Rockets still available

  27. #75

    Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Inca Street View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will take the Nuggies if they are still available.
    taken, only Knicks and Rockets

Similar Threads

  1. Ford: 2013 NBA Mock Draft 4.0 [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 01:20 AM
  2. Ford: 2013 NBA Mock Draft 1.0 [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 01:20 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:28 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 02:02 AM
  5. Replies: 171
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •