Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013 FINAL, POST 1 UPDATED

streets ahead

Default Re: Pacers Digest mock draft 2013

Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hereby abdicate the 76ers' 42th pick. Unfortunately, something has come up and I will be unable to fulfill my duties as GM. My apologies for the inconvenience. Please replace me with someone who knows what they're doing. Thanks.
    Since LG33 is politely requesting unreasonably demanding someone who knows what they're doing, I'd like to nominate our PD Mock Draft Commissioner Emeritus OakMoses (if he's still around) to take over Philadelphia's GM position. Unless someone earlier was in line to step in to a vacant spot... in which case, carry on.

Everyone who asked for an extra pick earlier has already got one, so no line.
    This one is free for all.

If Oak wants it, he's welcome to it. Or anyone else.

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    Talk about an uninspiring slow and boring thread! I've seen women go into labor and have babies quicker than it takes to get a poster playing GM to make a pick. Some must they are being paid by the hour to make a pick.
    Or maybe paid by the hour to, you know, work at a different job that ISN'T GM of a franchise? And then, sleep so they are ABLE to do that job?

Frankly, I'm thinking this has been one of the best mock drafts I've seen precisely because the long time between picks has allowed so many different people to participate. In some previous ones, the thread goes quickly but everyone falls off the clock and the same people end up picking for all the teams.

I think it is a GREAT thread.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:

streets ahead

Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    Or maybe paid by the hour to, you know, work at a different job that ISN'T GM of a franchise? And then, sleep so they are ABLE to do that job?

Frankly, I'm thinking this has been one of the best mock drafts I've seen precisely because the long time between picks has allowed so many different people to participate. In some previous ones, the thread goes quickly but everyone falls off the clock and the same people end up picking for all the teams.

For starting as late as we did, I'm honestly surprised we've made it this far so quickly. We still have seven days to complete 20 picks so at this stage there is no rush. Hackashaq has done an excellent job.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to avoidingtheclowns For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Memphis Grizzlies

PG - Conley, Wroten
    SG - Allen (U),
    SF - Prince, Daye, Pondexter (QO)
    PF - Randolph, Arthur
    C - Gasol, Davis, Lauer (QO)

This will be an interesting off-season. Our main priority is to keep Tony Allen, but he could get too expensive really quick. We aren't strapped for cash but we will not cross over the LT. We have $59.7M committed this upcoming season. With three draft picks in the second round we get to fill three roster spots cheaply.

I am assuming we will:

1. Resign Allen. We anticipate giving him a deal north of the MLE, but not more than about $7M per year based on our other guys' contract situations. If Allen is looking for too much money, we may let him walk. I'm targetting a deal at 3 year, $22.575M ($7M @ 7.5%). We could let Allen walk if he gets too much interest as we will have the full MLE at our disposal and it fits within our salary constraints. Brandon Rush would be a target for us as we believe we could sign him for less than the MLE and it may allow us to fill our 15th roster spot.

2. We will sign Daye ($4.1M) and Lauer ($1.1M) to their QO's. If either get signed for more than those figures, we walk away. I really like Daye. He is a long and tall SF who can shoot. I think he can really mesh with the front court well as he develops more. His body continues to get more NBA durable. I would like to sign Daye to a smaller deal than the $4.1M and for more years, but I don't feel comfortable letting him hit the UFA market with teams knowing we will be in a crunch to sign Allen anyway. Lauer we see as a cheap fifth big and it's more about how small his contract is than anything.

3. Bayless has a PO at $3.1M and we fully expect him to exercise his option and test free agency. We do not foresee resigning him.

So the Grizzlies are contending every year for a championship. We feel that our front court is a significant strength. We have a very good four man rotation up front. We love Conley and feel that our biggest needs are on the wings with Prince and Allen both getting older. Wroten is a long developmental PG who we really like. We would look to maintain some size on the perimeter as it fits our roster make-up. We have Pondexter and most likely Daye as backups on the wings, so we are looking at a developmental wing that we think with a better training regiment that focuses on his quickness and diet, he could become a larger SG with a body for the NBA. He lit up the Big Ten last year to the tune of almost 20 ppg. We feel he will begin getting playing time once he fully understands the defensive assignments and priorities of our coaching staff.

With the 41st selection in the 2013 NBA Draft, the Memphis Grzzlies select Deshaun Thomas, The Old Sh/tty University.
    Last edited by pacergod2; 06-21-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pacergod2 For This Useful Post:

The current pick (#42, 76ers) is available. If someone wants to make the pick, say so. We'll wait a few hours.
    Last edited by hackashaq; 06-21-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post

We'll just have to disagree as normal.

If no takers, I guess I'll just make this pick.

Philadelphia 76ers are back on the clock with the #42.

We are still intrigued by several guards in this draft. However, having selected two combo guards with our 1st and earlier 2nd round picks, we don't feel that we should try to develop another one.

So we took a long look at foreign stash prospects here. We also took a long look at Colton Iverson. We could use an extra big body inside, especially if we don't re-sign Andrew Bynum. As a bonus, Iverson jersey should sell well in Philadelphia, and we even have the #3 available.

But in the end, we decided to go with another big man:

Grant Jerrett, PF, Arizona

Jerrett is a very well shooting, young, long PF with an underdeloped body. We feel that with a couple of years of weights and athletic training, as well as D-League play, he has a good shot to turn into a Chris Copeland type of stretch PF.
    If we re-sign Andrew Bynum and build around him for the next 3-5 years, a big 3pt shooter could be a very valuable piece.
    Last edited by hackashaq; 06-21-2013 at 03:26 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hackashaq For This Useful Post:

Milwaukee Bucks (pacersgroningen) on the clock next.

Hardaway or Larkin?
    "We want Miami"

Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    Hardaway or Larkin?
    Larkin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    Larkin
    I like both of them so it's tough me to pick one
    "We want Miami"

Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    I like both of them so it's tough me to pick one
    I like them both as well, I just think Larkin will turn into a very good player, such as a 15ppg 6apg kind of guy, Hardaway will always be solid and I think he will turn into a 10-11 ppg guy off the bench, I would take Larkin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    I like them both as well, I just think Larkin will turn into a very good player, such as a 15ppg 6apg kind of guy, Hardaway will always be solid and I think he will turn into a 10-11 ppg guy off the bench, I would take Larkin
    Yes I see your point and Timmy would give us a solid shooter off the bench so either way, I would love to have either of the them drafted, but it seems like Larkin may go higher
    "We want Miami"

Dutch Pacers Fan

The Milwaukee Bucks are back on the clock. After the controversial pick in the first round, we still need to fill out the roster with some people who might actually be able to handle the ball a little bit. Since we are in need of wingmen, we have decided that the 43rd pick will be spent on James Ennis. We feel that he is a solid wingplayer, with good size and athleticism, who tends to have turnover issues, but he will not be forced to have the ball in his hands with our guards mostly dribbling it around. We feel very lucky to get this guy, we expect him to be able to contribute right away for 20-25 mins a night.
    yay, we're going back to the play-offs!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pacersgroningen For This Useful Post:

On the clock: Dallas Mavericks (Goyle).

Sports Logo Sports Logo

With this second round pick we're looking for a guy with a skill that we think can translate to the league right away. With that said, we had James Ennis targeted for this pick, his skill being he's from Long Beach State, but the Bucks took him from us. Next guy on our board is Erik Murphy out of Florida. A 6'10 power forward that can shoot the lights out and a guy like that has a spot in this league for a long time if he can defend a bit.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goyle For This Useful Post:

On the clock: Portland Trail Blazers (avoidingtheclowns)

streets ahead

Apologies for the delay...

No need for a long explanation. Ray McCallum, Solomon Hill, Zeke Marshall and Richard Howell are all candidates. Too early for Zeke, don't really need another wing to develop with KCP and Will Barton. So an additional PG or PF would be helpful. If I was convinced Howell could play some time at center it'd be a no-brainer. But at 6'6" without shoes and conditioning issues...

So while we never intended to David Kahn all over this draft, with the 45th pick in the 2013 PD Mock Draft, the Portland Trail Blazers select:

RAY McCALLUM

Our hope is that at least one of our new PGs can at least evolve into a reliable backup. If they both do well then we'll have some enticing cheap trade pieces in the future. If both bomb, we still have Damian.

We head into the final days before free agency obviously in need of some front court help...

C - Meyers Leonard / Joel Freeland
    PF - LaMarcus Aldridge / Jackie Carmichael (#39)
    SF - Nicolas Batum / Victor Claver / Will Barton
    SG - Wesley Matthews / Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (#10) / Sasha Pavlovic
    PG - Damian Lillard / Nate Wolters (#40) / Ray McCallum (#45)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avoidingtheclowns For This Useful Post:

ESPN writers mock:

With the 2013 NBA draft a mere week away, Insider gathered five of its experts to draft the first round: Dave Telep, Kevin Pelton, Fran Fraschilla, David Thorpe and Amin Elhassan. They drafted in snaking order and here's how the first round turned out.

1. Cleveland Cavaliers
    The pick: Nerlens Noel, Kentucky Wildcats

When you're picking No. 1 and thinking of taking a guy with a major injury, "Sam Bowie" comes to mind. The thought here was to take the top shot blocker and pair him with Kyrie Irving, whose passing ability instantly makes Noel a better offensive player. -- Dave Telep

2. Orlando Magic
    The pick: Ben McLemore, Kansas Jayhawks

I offered Dave Nikola Vucevic for Tyler Zeller to move from No. 2 to No. 1, then tried to trade down. If Orlando is forced to stay put, I prefer McLemore to Trey Burke because of the possibility of an Eric Bledsoe deal. I think PG will be an easier need to fill. -- Kevin Pelton

3. Washington Wizards
    The pick: Anthony Bennett, UNLV Rebels

Bennett's ability to rebound and shoot from the perimeter as a PF will translate nicely to a team with outstanding young guards John Wall and Bradley Beal. With Bennett and Beal spacing the floor, Wall will get to the basket more easily. -- Fran Fraschilla

4. Charlotte Bobcats
    The pick: Victor Oladipo, Indiana Hoosiers

Oladipo might be a bad fit if he cannot become a serious scoring option, considering Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is an offensive liability. Oladipo could be a special defensive talent and with MKG gives Charlotte the future best wing defensive duo in the league. -- David Thorpe

5. Phoenix Suns
    The pick: Michael Carter-Williams, Syracuse Orange

The Suns get a player with upside who can contribute right away. Carter-Williams has the size and the length to allow Phoenix to play with a big backcourt with Dragic, although he'll need to improve his perimeter shooting considerably for that vision to be realized. -- Amin Elhassan

6. New Orleans Pelicans
    The pick: Otto Porter, Georgetown Hoyas

New Orleans takes advantage of Porter's slide and selects a guy who is both the best player available AND fits a need. Porter's size, feel and defensive versatility fits the Pelicans, who are building their culture around hard workers. -- A.E.

7. Sacramento Kings
    The pick: Trey Burke, Michigan Wolverines

I love adding the sweet-shooting Burke to this team of gunners, especially because Burke is the true point guard that they need. His leadership will help build a winning culture. Burke can make the Kings' talented but troubled roster better in a few different ways. -- D.T.

8. Detroit Pistons
    The pick: C.J. McCollum, Lehigh Mountain Hawks

I was a little disappointed with my selection (No offense, C.J.) given that my top four guard selections are all off the board and the Pistons are desperate for backcourt help. I do like McCollum's versatility as a scorer/playmaker. --F.F.

9. Minnesota Timberwolves
    The pick: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Georgia Bulldogs

Minnesota's shopping list is obvious -- a young shooting guard, preferably with size, preferably a good shooter. Caldwell-Pope fits the bill, and given how well he rates statistically, this was an easy choice with McCollum off the board. -- K.P.

10. Portland Trail Blazers
    The pick: Alex Len, Maryland Terrapins

This was the first "value pick" of our draft. There are many who think he's No. 1 for the Cavs and other teams. But he slid and Portland needed a big. It was a solid meshing of need and potential for a team ready to take that chance, especially at No. 10. -- D.T..

11. Philadelphia 76ers
    The pick: Cody Zeller, Indiana Hoosiers

This pick took seconds to make. The 76ers have all kinds of frontcourt questions. They need someone they can trust and Zeller is tougher than advertised. He's the best of the Zellers. All the more reason to believe he's a guy who plays immediately in Philly. -- D.T.
    I don't have Insider anymore so I'm copy pasting this from the Pistons forum which only has 11 picks. If anyone is interested, the original insider article: http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...ks-first-round

It's interesting that these guys all passed on Len and he dropped even further than here.
    The Phoenix pick (MCW) is also rather curious.

Here's the full list:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...ks-first-round

1. Cleveland Cavaliers
    The pick: Nerlens Noel, Kentucky Wildcats

When you're picking No. 1 and thinking of taking a guy with a major injury, "Sam Bowie" comes to mind. The thought here was to take the top shot blocker and pair him with Kyrie Irving, whose passing ability instantly makes Noel a better offensive player. -- Dave Telep

2. Orlando Magic
    The pick: Ben McLemore, Kansas Jayhawks

I offered Dave Nikola Vucevic for Tyler Zeller to move from No. 2 to No. 1, then tried to trade down. If Orlando is forced to stay put, I prefer McLemore to Trey Burke because of the possibility of an Eric Bledsoe deal. I think PG will be an easier need to fill. -- Kevin Pelton

3. Washington Wizards
    The pick: Anthony Bennett, UNLV Rebels

Bennett's ability to rebound and shoot from the perimeter as a PF will translate nicely to a team with outstanding young guards John Wall and Bradley Beal. With Bennett and Beal spacing the floor, Wall will get to the basket more easily. -- Fran Fraschilla

4. Charlotte Bobcats
    The pick: Victor Oladipo, Indiana Hoosiers

Oladipo might be a bad fit if he cannot become a serious scoring option, considering Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is an offensive liability. Oladipo could be a special defensive talent and with MKG gives Charlotte the future best wing defensive duo in the league. -- David Thorpe

5. Phoenix Suns
    The pick: Michael Carter-Williams, Syracuse Orange

The Suns get a player with upside who can contribute right away. Carter-Williams has the size and the length to allow Phoenix to play with a big backcourt with Dragic, although he'll need to improve his perimeter shooting considerably for that vision to be realized. -- Amin Elhassan

6. New Orleans Pelicans
    The pick: Otto Porter, Georgetown Hoyas

New Orleans takes advantage of Porter's slide and selects a guy who is both the best player available AND fits a need. Porter's size, feel and defensive versatility fits the Pelicans, who are building their culture around hard workers. -- A.E.

7. Sacramento Kings
    The pick: Trey Burke, Michigan Wolverines

I love adding the sweet-shooting Burke to this team of gunners, especially because Burke is the true point guard that they need. His leadership will help build a winning culture. Burke can make the Kings' talented but troubled roster better in a few different ways. -- D.T.

8. Detroit Pistons
    The pick: C.J. McCollum, Lehigh Mountain Hawks

I was a little disappointed with my selection (No offense, C.J.) given that my top four guard selections are all off the board and the Pistons are desperate for backcourt help. I do like McCollum's versatility as a scorer/playmaker. --F.F.

9. Minnesota Timberwolves
    The pick: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Georgia Bulldogs

Minnesota's shopping list is obvious -- a young shooting guard, preferably with size, preferably a good shooter. Caldwell-Pope fits the bill, and given how well he rates statistically, this was an easy choice with McCollum off the board. -- K.P.

10. Portland Trail Blazers
    The pick: Alex Len, Maryland Terrapins

This was the first "value pick" of our draft. There are many who think he's No. 1 for the Cavs and other teams. But he slid and Portland needed a big. It was a solid meshing of need and potential for a team ready to take that chance, especially at No. 10. -- D.T..

11. Philadelphia 76ers
    The pick: Cody Zeller, Indiana Hoosiers

This pick took seconds to make. The 76ers have all kinds of frontcourt questions. They need someone they can trust and Zeller is tougher than advertised. He's the best of the Zellers. All the more reason to believe he's a guy who plays immediately in Philly. -- D.T.

12. Oklahoma City Thunder
    The pick: Steven Adams, Pittsburgh Panthers

I was looking for a project big who could eventually replace Kendrick Perkins in the middle. I would have preferred Adams to Len if both players were available. I think Adams has superior upside and might be capable of contributing next season off the bench. -- K.P.

13. Dallas Mavericks
    The pick: Kelly Olynyk, Gonzaga Bulldogs

Some draft picks ooze long-term potential and some are ready to help immediately. Olynyk has the size, skills and smarts to help the Mavs right away. He can score around the basket and make jump shots. At worst, he adds solid frontcourt depth to a rebuilding team. -- F.F.

14. Utah Jazz
    The pick: Shane Larkin, Miami (FL) Hurricanes

Quickness is a huge asset on both ends of the court, and Larkin helps out Utah here. He's going to be very good in the pick-and-roll game with the team's young bigs and can play alongside Mo Williams as part of the second unit, giving the Jazz some punch in the second quarter. -- D.T.

15. Milwaukee Bucks
    The pick: Rudy Gobert, Cholet Basket (France)

In the grand scheme of things, Milwaukee isn't going anywhere as a franchise. Gobert represents a chance to look to the future as a talented but raw big with elite physical tools. He's a gamble, but a gamble is what the Bucks need. -- A.E.

16. Boston Celtics
    The pick: Shabazz Muhammad, UCLA Bruins

Much like Jared Sullinger last season, Muhammad is a player who fell out of favor with evaluators for all the things he isn't. Boston snatches him up for what he can do: score the ball, something the Celtics desperately need. -- A.E.

17. Atlanta Hawks
    The pick: Gorgui Dieng, Louisville Cardinals

Atlanta likely loses Josh Smith, so they need length and athleticism. Dieng should work immediately with Al Horford as an inside-outside threat, and the two of them can anchor a strong defense. Dieng provides cheap help, which allows them to spend money elsewhere. -- D.T.

18. Atlanta Hawks
    The pick: Dennis Schroeder, Braunschweig (Germany)

The Hawks need help everywhere. And with point guard Jeff Teague testing the market as a restricted free agent, help in the backcourt is imperative. Schroeder, who has drawn comparisons to Rajon Rondo, is a very good fit for new coach Mike Budenholzer. -- F.F.

19. Cleveland Cavaliers
    The pick: Sergey Karasev, Triumph Lyubertsy (Russia)

Having added Noel, the Cavaliers could still stand to get some help on the wing. Karasev could eventually settle in at either shooting guard or small forward depending how Cleveland builds its roster. His shooting and feel allows him to complement the Cavs' young stars. -- K.P.

20. Chicago Bulls
    The pick: Jeff Withey, Kansas Jayhawks

He'll easily assimilate to the Bulls' culture of defense and gives Tom Thibodeau another long rim protector. Three years ago, the kid couldn't score and now he's a viable player. He's an ideal role player because doesn't have the ego. Bulls brass can thank me later. -- D.T.

21. Utah Jazz
    The pick: Reggie Bullock, North Carolina Tar Heels

Good shooters tend to improve when they hit the NBA and carve out their niche with the big boys. Utah had a desire to address this, and Bullock's stroke is a major asset. Mix in his attention to detail on defense and he gives you more than your typical specialist. -- D.T.

22. Brooklyn Nets
    The pick: Glen Rice Jr., Rio Grande Valley Vipers (NBDL)

The Nets want immediate help off the bench, and with Dieng and Withey going ahead of them, along with the other wings in this range, that leaves Rice as the best option. His pro experience in the D-League should help Rice contribute quickly in the NBA. -- K.P.

23. Indiana Pacers
    The pick: Isaiah Canaan, Murray State Racers

There were "high fives" in the Fraschilla draft room when Canaan was available. It is not only an area of need for them, but to get a strong, quick, savvy point guard with NBA range at No. 23 is a steal. He could turn out to be as good as any playmaker in this draft. -- F.F.

24. New York Knicks
    The pick: Lucas Nogueira, Estudiantes (Brazil)

The Knicks are now less athletic on the front line than almost any team. Lots of banged-up old men. Nogueira gives them a chance to add a player who can help them significantly down the road. That is more important than drafting for a specific need for the upcoming season. -- D.T.

25. Los Angeles Clippers
    The pick: Allen Crabbe, California Golden Bears

It remains to be seen what the Clippers' roster will look like opening night, but in the immortal words of Cotton Fitzsimmons, "you can never have too many shooters." Crabbe is one of the best shooters in the draft, and would fit in nicely as a spacer for the Clippers. -- A.E..

26. Minnesota Timberwolves
    The pick: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Filathlitikos (Greece)

Antetokounmpo is just 18, but he's already 6-foot-9 with playmaking skills to drool over. If small ball reigns in the NBA, he's got a good mentor in Andrei Kirilenko. -- A.E.

27. Denver Nuggets
    The pick: Erick Green, Virginia Tech

We don't know who the coach is, but it seems likely the Nuggets will still try to play ultrafast. Green is one of the top pace players in the draft, and he fills a need for Denver, who relies on the ageless Andre Miller more than they should. -- D.T.

28. San Antonio Spurs
    The pick: Tony Mitchell, North Texas Mean Green

This a great fit for both parties. The Spurs get another athletic young forward with a penchant for rebounding, and Mitchell gets a team that will nurture his prodigious talent in a professional environment and winning culture. -- F.F.

29. Oklahoma City Thunder
    The pick: Grant Jerrett, Arizona Wildcats

The Thunder can swing for the fences again with No. 29. Mitchell would be perfect here. After cursing Fran for taking Mitchell one pick earlier, I went with Jerrett, an intriguing yet raw prospect who combines shooting ability with rare athleticism for a stretch four. -- K.P.

30. Phoenix Suns
    The pick: Ryan Kelly, Duke Blue Devils

If not for the foot injury, Kelly would have shot his way into the first round. Kelly measured out at 6-11 3/4 at the combine. Who's going to pass on a high-character, intelligent player with a proven 3-point stroke? Kelly has NBA size as a stretch player and a desired skill. -- D.T.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Hehe, they also like Gobert for the Bucks. And they also allow Len to drop. And it's interesting how high Jerrett went here, I thought I was reaching a little at 42.

I think ESPN should publish our mock, it wouldn't be all that different but a better read.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to hackashaq For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hackashaq View Post
    Hehe, they also like Gobert for the Bucks. And they also allow Len to drop. And it's interesting how high Jerrett went here, I thought I was reaching a little at 42.

I think ESPN should publish our mock, it wouldn't be all that different but a better read.
    I think we have done pretty well, honestly. I have toyed with the idea of Ryan Kelly for both of the second round picks I've made (Sacramento & DC), it was interesting to see him sneak into the first round here. He seems like he could have a little Matt Bonner in him.

If Giannis is available, I really want the Pacers to take him. Who cares if they have to wait. They did with Plums, and he was supposed to be "ready".

I've always seen Grant Jarrett mocked at the end of the 2nd round. Going in the first is a huge leap.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    If Giannis is available, I really want the Pacers to take him. Who cares if they have to wait. They did with Plums, and he was supposed to be "ready".

I've always seen Grant Jarrett mocked at the end of the 2nd round. Going in the first is a huge leap.
    I've seen Chad Ford say that a few teams see Jerrett as an early 2nd prospect. But yep, overall he seems to be mocked late. He could be valuable as a mobile big 3pt shooter but he's years away.