Thread: I'm kinda surprised...

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default I'm kinda surprised...

Just how quiet the rumor mill has been today, with the deadline < 24 hours away.

Anyone else surprised? Is anything being discussed on sports radio or ESPNews? Anyone? Bueller?
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Default Re: I'm kinda surprised...

Ton of rumors around the Knicks. Some involving Wallace but that'd take multiple teams - I don't see it.

More likely would be KT plus someone for Dampier.

Still doubt it but I'd have never predicted the first three deals Zeke made either.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Just how quiet the rumor mill has been today, with the deadline < 24 hours away.

Anyone else surprised? Is anything being discussed on sports radio or ESPNews? Anyone? Bueller?
    My guess is things will fire up after tonights games. GM's and presidents want to worry about the games first, make sure no injuries occur and what-not.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

My guess is things will fire up after tonights games. GM's and presidents want to worry about the games first, make sure no injuries occur and what-not.
    Actually anybody who is definitely involved in a trade won't play tonight.

So what players are not playing tonight might serve as hint to a possible trade.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Actually anybody who is definitely involved in a trade won't play tonight.

So what players are not playing tonight might serve as hint to a possible trade.
    Lots of their teams are playing tonight, who knows if they individually do play tonight. The Warriors, Hawks, Pistons, Magic, and Raptors all play tonight, with Dampier, Wallace, almost the whole Pistons team, almost the whole Magic team, and Donyell Mashell and Mo Pete all being in trade rumors.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Oh Golly...NOT ONE of the Pacer players are playing tonight!!!

Do you suppose????

If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Do you suppose????

Isiah's done it again. Artest and JO for Mutombo, Shandon Anderson, Kurt Thomas, and Penny Hardaway. ed: ed:

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Do you suppose????

Isiah's done it again. Artest and JO for Mutombo, Shandon Anderson, Kurt Thomas, and Penny Hardaway. ed: ed:

JUST THE TRADE WE NEED!!! Championship rings for certain!! WooWoo!!!!

Do it Donnie!!!
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Jay, there have been so many trades already this season, most of the players expected to be traded prior have already been traded.