Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sas/JO7

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by XXSASSXX31
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Prince???? COme on bro....epitome of "professional"...I don't know how you can say that about any person on the current Detroit Piston roster.
    Can you give me any example of where Tayshaun Prince has conducted himself outside the bounds of being a true professional? From what I've seen (and I even watched him in his days at Kentucky, because my wife is a huge UK fan), Prince is a 100% nice guy and a class guy ON and OFF the court.

What is with your hate of the entire Pistons roster? That hate is ill-advised and seems to be misplaced. The Pistons didn't cause the fight between the Pacers' players and the Pistons' fans. It was a bad situation that went from bad to worse to worst in about thirty seconds.

Nerd.
    Mood

Default Re: Sas/JO7

Quote Originally Posted by XXSASSXX31
    My city is not Indianapolis...I have never been to Indiana...I live in Orange County, CA.

I am not making vast generalizations...I am pointing out statistics in how crime filthy Detroit is and that can be due to reason of a bad culture over there; so I have the right to point out Detroit leads the country in rapes, murders, arson, child mollestations, etc etc etc....and because of their bad culture, it is reflected in their basketball games as Detroit fans are known throughout the NBA by various NBA Players in being the most disrespectful and barbaric NBA fans that exist...name me one city that is worse than them.
    Ok. Since you have statistics, then give them here. Expound on your evidence that Detroit leads the country in rapes, murders, arson, child molestations, etc. Provide links or evidence to show that Detroit is "filthy".

Until then, do not go around making claims such as you have done. Once you have presented the evidence for your claims, then your opinion/take on the subject is valid.

XXSASSXX31

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder
    Ok. Since you have statistics, then give them here. Expound on your evidence that Detroit leads the country in rapes, murders, arson, child molestations, etc. Provide links or evidence to show that Detroit is "filthy".

Until then, do not go around making claims such as you have done. Once you have presented the evidence for your claims, then your opinion/take on the subject is valid.
    I had posted a while ago on here with more details...but I did a search on excite and here you go:

http://detroit.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm

These are facts that is basic knowledge...I will find you more detailed ones later today.

everyone give it up for detroit!

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder

You may not know Stryder, but I'm in law enforcement. Crime in the country is measured by something called the UCR, which is uniform crime reporting. When somebody makes a police report, they have to check off certain identifiers. These identifiers go into a national datebase. It's a way to figure out national statistics for grant money, etc.

I can tell you from my experience, Detroit, for the past 10 years, has always ranked in the top 3 for most dangerous city in terms of crime. Property crimes, such a burglaries, stolen cars, etc, fluctuate, but in terms of violent crimes againt persons, rape, murder, etc, they remain consistantly among the highest in the nation.

I don't know whta this thread was originally about, but take it from a professional of 18 years, Detroit DOES consistantly lead the country in rapes, assaults, etc. Easily a top 5 city every year with alarming consistancy.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Okay. I've heard all the testimony and will be reviewing the evidence. A ruling will be brought forth in 7 days. Until such time, I am placing a gag order on all parties who contributed to this hearing.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

PistonsDynasty

WOW!! I just read this whole thread and XXSASSONXX post were deleted?? While JOneals can still be seen.

So XX is gone, while JO is just suspended?

Anyway, very funny thread. It's fun how the haters try to haton Detroit. Maybe it's because Detroit HAS...........

The North American Auto Show every January
    Detroit has the 2005-2006 SUPERBOWL at the Ford Feild
    Detroit has the 2004 All-star game in the MLB
    Detroit has the Final Four coming.

Big thangs, in a real Big city!!

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

JOneal7 is banned for 2 weeks.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

PistonsDynasty

Ok, thanks.

Nerd.
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech
    You may not know Stryder, but I'm in law enforcement. Crime in the country is measured by something called the UCR, which is uniform crime reporting. When somebody makes a police report, they have to check off certain identifiers. These identifiers go into a national datebase. It's a way to figure out national statistics for grant money, etc.

I can tell you from my experience, Detroit, for the past 10 years, has always ranked in the top 3 for most dangerous city in terms of crime. Property crimes, such a burglaries, stolen cars, etc, fluctuate, but in terms of violent crimes againt persons, rape, murder, etc, they remain consistantly among the highest in the nation.

I don't know whta this thread was originally about, but take it from a professional of 18 years, Detroit DOES consistantly lead the country in rapes, assaults, etc. Easily a top 5 city every year with alarming consistancy.
    Thanks for the explanation.

I still contend that people cannot go around making claims about a subject without providing evidence and/or links. Simple rational thought.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

This thread is awesome!