Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 86

Thread: Sas/JO7

  1. #51
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    For the record.....

    KSTAT is responsible for the escalation of this thread by saying JOONEAL7 should be thrown behind a slammer...I had a right to defend a fellow Pacer fan, especially this coming from a Pisster fans when Detroit fans are known to be the most barbaric in the NBA...other NBA Players on different teams have said the same exact things.

  2. #52
    Banned JOneal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    btw I'm not civil because I am very emotional about how people treat me or how I feel about my team? whatever you say Hicks.

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    4,199

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by JOneal7
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    on another off topic note...Tayshaun prince has got to be the goofiest looking person alive...
    Sorry, should have never posted here. My fault.

  4. #54
    Banned JOneal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    are you kidding me? KStat can say whatever he wants. He's a piston fan! And all fans are welcome here!
    But if you are a pacer fan that has a little more different view? you get pms about how your on thin ice and going to be banned.
    w/e

  5. #55
    Banned JOneal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    naw hashweed is just a drugged up loser with a bald spot. I mean he has class to! "I TOLD YOU MOTHER*****ERS!"
    such a great person that wallace is. Wasn't he leading the league in Techs one time?

  6. #56
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,135

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    actually he was.....but then JO took the title from him

    "drugged up loser witha bald spot" eh,

    He's also JO's best friend. Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face, i guess.......

    I dunno Shags, I'm getting worried.....

  7. #57
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,135

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok, this is why I left some other forums, and I really dont want to see this forum drop down to this petty crap

    hicks, can we please just go ahead and lock this thread.

    We all know how each other feels, lets move on.
    Agreed. If they want to be banned so much, they'll get the job done anyway. Lock this thread and leave it be.

    It was a promising thread too.....

  8. #58
    Banned JOneal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    till you started crap KStat....it isn't unusual a piston fan starts something.
    I'm not trying to be banned...But it seems like I'm going to be...

  9. #59
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    I'm not going to lock it, but I am going to get it off the Pacer board so it doesn't have to be an eyesore to those that don't want to see it. I'm going to split and move the "talk" half to the feedback forum.

  10. #60
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok, this is why I left some other forums, and I really dont want to see this forum drop down to this petty crap

    hicks, can we please just go ahead and lock this thread.

    We all know how each other feels, lets move on.

    Come on Hicks,

    What I feel is that certain threads some of those posters who do not agree on my side or other Pacer fans side automatically go to "be locked"....but if there is a thread on "how awful or evil Ron Artest is".....people can go bash, criticize beyond the boundaries and take it to limits on saying things about Ron....(he is a Pacer afterall)....but if Pisster fans say things to JOONEAL7 on how he should be locked up... or other criticizing things about our team, including supporting the actions of the Detroit Pissters on 11/19 and justifying the actions of their fans...things like this are allowed to pass....

    I do not want a forum that has so many trolls like indystar.com....I am not a troll, I am here to post and support my team....but it does not feel like this is a Pacer forum like the old-school IndyStar.com days!

  11. #61
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed. If they want to be banned so much, they'll get the job done anyway. Lock this thread and leave it be.

    It was a promising thread too.....

    KSTAT, you're the one who started this whole nonsense...stop blaming Pacer fans for your actions.

  12. #62
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, where did I ever, ever, say Ron Artest is bad or evil.

    never mind that, show me one "anti-Artest thread I started"

    Oh, and I asked to have it locked cause the forum was getting nasty

    I dont really care if you like me, but if your going to accuse me, at least have proof. Show me the thread.

    You didn't start a thread...you replied and posted on it...I have a fever of 102 I got to go eat soup now but just go look on the Pacer forum and review the nasty comments made....we must support our team and to many people on here seem to not support our team....especially after 11/19 we must stand together and support our boys.

  13. #63
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Sas/JO7

    I wanted to add that it's not that people are supporting everything you've said just by voting in that poll, Sassan. Most people here support Ron, and will vote as such. That doesn't confirm or deny they view it as extremely as you do. There's a difference.

  14. #64
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, sorry, I dont support Ron Artest so I dont support the Pacers

    I forgot.
    You can be civil and say you want Ron traded...but for you to say that "Ron's season long suspension" was not suficient is a tragedy....no one in the right mind can justify this season long suspension as being what he deserved. We need to look at precedence and punishments given in the past as well....Ron did not even punch the fan in the crowd like Vernon Maxwell did....Ron snapped but he had coins thrown at him a playoffs before....and he was attacked and had something thrown at his face....and look at the mitigating factors on Ben Wallace continuing the raucous and making it worse...the blame should go around the table but David Stern blamed Ron solely and allowed everyone else to get offf easy.

  15. #65
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Sas/JO7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wanted to add that it's not that people are supporting everything you've said just by voting in that poll, Sassan. Most people here support Ron, and will vote as such. That doesn't confirm or deny they view it as extremely as you do. There's a difference.
    That's my point...most people on here support RON! The anti-Ron crowd doesn't want people to see that!

  16. #66
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Sas/JO7

    Quote Originally Posted by XXSASSXX31
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's my point...most people on here support RON! The anti-Ron crowd doesn't want people to see that!
    If you didn't know, I'm in the "anti-Ron" crowd these days, and it doesn't bother me. Although if it matters, I thought a year suspension was harsh. Some feel it was just fine and stated their case, though. I didn't agree but they made sense.

  17. #67
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,068
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sas/JO7

    Anyone ever hear of acting like a responsible and respectable human being?

    The childish antics in this thread are disgusting.

    The continual bickering about "my city" is better than "your city" is ignorant.

    Making vast and sweeping generalizations is flawed and very absurd.

    Stupidity is prevalent throughout this world, and we are seeing some of it being posted in this thread.

    Grow up. Damn.

  18. #68
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,068
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by JOneal7
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    on another off topic note...Tayshaun prince has got to be the goofiest looking person alive...
    He's also quite the good basketball player and makes a fine professional player. Actually, he is the epitome of "professional".

  19. #69
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    for "freedom of speech," go to Indystar. Please. You can make all the child-mollesting and rape jokes you want there. You'll have a blast.
    As I said, I didn't make any jokes, I just presented facts! THE TRUTH HURTS!

    I will reply to the other replies later...i'm just too sick and my body is hurting.

  20. #70
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,741

    Default Re: Sas/JO7

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone ever hear of acting like a responsible and respectable human being?

    The childish antics in this thread are disgusting.

    The continual bickering about "my city" is better than "your city" is ignorant.

    Making vast and sweeping generalizations is flawed and very absurd.

    Stupidity is prevalent throughout this world, and we are seeing some of it being posted in this thread.

    Grow up. Damn.
    This is the best post in this entire thread.

  21. #71
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    actually he was.....but then JO took the title from him

    "drugged up loser witha bald spot" eh,

    He's also JO's best friend. Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face, i guess.......

    I dunno Shags, I'm getting worried.....
    Here is an instance which KSTAT is bashing a member of the Indiana Pacers, in Jermaine O'Neal.

  22. #72
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First of all I respect this so I wil respond. No name calling (minus me not being in my right mind, but Ill let that pass)

    First of all, I have always said I thought that Stern may have rushed his suspension.

    I am in my right mind, and like I said I would have to consider sending a strong message. Now yes RA didnt punch the fan, but he crossed the line. You can never go into the stands. Thats like going into a bank with a ski mask and a gun and saying "well, I didnt rob them or anything" Now if you have a good lawyer you will get off, but you still had bad intentions and you will be punished.

    I agree Ben didnt make the situation better, but what can we do about it. Ben over-reacted, and I think he lost a lot of repsect around the NBA. Will that effect him, who knows. But I know some fans lost some respect for him. Unfortiunetly, so did Ron Artest.

    I have always agreed the blame should go around the table. I think the Pistons should have been fined, and I thought Ben Wallace got of light. but so is life. **** happens, you get screwed, you have to move on. I dont think Stern is the devil, and I will say maybe I see more than the average fan due to me being a entrepenour. I can see where Stern has to send a strong message to the sponsers that this type of behavior will not be tolerated at any time.

    WIth that said, the blame has to go all the way around. That starts with Ron and Ben, to the officails, to security, etc.............

    WOW, I respect that post...but that is not what you had said in previous posts my friend...you had said Ron's punishment was not enough and he should have gotten a life ban...but on this post you seem to think different.

    I know Ron is a b!tch and Ron crossed the line, but David Stern crossed the line in not sharing blame all around the board and blaming Ron only and costing him 5 million dollars and a whole season suspension...

    I understand those who want to get Ron traded...but I think the only way that is possible if we could get an allstar in return...even then I would not support it, as I think next year he will prove all the haters wrong...but even if you don't want Ron on the team I do not see how logically you can support the season long ban as it hurts the Pacers organization and is truly unjust.

  23. #73
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Sas/JO7

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No conspiracy here. I dont care if people like him or hate him. I only care about one thing when it comes to the Pacers: winning. trust me, I have been a Redskins fan to long. I dont care about individual awards, show me the playoffs and a ring.
    That's my point!!!! I do not know if we can win a championship without Ron...and I have been a Pacer fan since I was 9 and have seen us come so close so many times...and I think with Ron he can lead us to the promise land...Ron is sooooo good...he dominates defensively and his offensive game has been unbelievable this year...we need Ron back in order to win a title...I hope we do it this year but with Ron this team becomes so much better.

  24. #74
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Sas/JO7

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone ever hear of acting like a responsible and respectable human being?

    The childish antics in this thread are disgusting.

    The continual bickering about "my city" is better than "your city" is ignorant.

    Making vast and sweeping generalizations is flawed and very absurd.

    Stupidity is prevalent throughout this world, and we are seeing some of it being posted in this thread.

    Grow up. Damn.
    My city is not Indianapolis...I have never been to Indiana...I live in Orange County, CA.

    I am not making vast generalizations...I am pointing out statistics in how crime filthy Detroit is and that can be due to reason of a bad culture over there; so I have the right to point out Detroit leads the country in rapes, murders, arson, child mollestations, etc etc etc....and because of their bad culture, it is reflected in their basketball games as Detroit fans are known throughout the NBA by various NBA Players in being the most disrespectful and barbaric NBA fans that exist...name me one city that is worse than them.

  25. #75
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's also quite the good basketball player and makes a fine professional player. Actually, he is the epitome of "professional".

    Prince???? COme on bro....epitome of "professional"...I don't know how you can say that about any person on the current Detroit Piston roster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •