Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 86

Thread: Sas/JO7

  1. #26
    canyoufeelit
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    I wonder what would happen if we locked JONeal7 and Sassan in a room together

  2. #27

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "not a filthy forum like a city which leads the country in crimes, rapes, child molestations, murders, etc etc etc." <-- This is not going to fly here. It's low-balling and generalizing to the Nth degree.


    It's not a popularity contest.
    It also has an element of truth to it, as Detroit does rank highly in some crime areas. I guess the truth hurts. By all means, let's not offend Kstat though.

  3. #28
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie4Three
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It also has an element of truth to it, as Detroit does rank highly in some crime areas. I guess the truth hurts. By all means, let's not offend Kstat though.
    There might be some truth to it, but I consider it pretty low to bring up to use to slam someone's team or fans.

  4. #29
    Member Harddrive7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie4Three
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It also has an element of truth to it, as Detroit does rank highly in some crime areas. I guess the truth hurts. By all means, let's not offend Kstat though.
    I don't recall Kstat ever blasting indianapolis for whatever reason. If Kstat was out of line, I trust that Hicks would be all over it. I thought what was said from Sax and JO7 was unacceptable for this board as well. there really isn't any place for that here.

    Although my son doesn't post here he likes to ocassionaly peak over my shoulder and read some of the posts with me. I, personally would have been embarrassed to have let him see some of the childish things that were said here.

    But that's just me and not meant to offend anyone.

    Seriously, think about it, if Hicks didn't put limits on things that were said here, honestly, what do you think this board would turn into?

  5. #30
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,950

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie4Three
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It also has an element of truth to it, as Detroit does rank highly in some crime areas. I guess the truth hurts. By all means, let's not offend Kstat though.
    Im not sure whats worse, the jerks that try to slander me through my city, or the cowards that simply support the slandering of others, but never say anything themselves.

    Trust me, certain people here get away with FAR more than I could, which is somewhat understandable, but if I said the SAME things about Indy, I would have been banned for HALF of whats been said to me.

    But please, continue to hide behind the 800 other pacer fans here. Its very similiar to the guy that threw the cup at Artest from a crowd of Pistons fans. If you attack me, Im all alone, but If I make the same ignorant generalizations about you, i also have to inadvertantly insult a lot of other good people here.

    I'm going to exercize some class though, something you seem to be incapable of.

  6. #31
    Member Harddrive7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Maybe it's time to lock this up, it's really not going anywhere.

  7. #32

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im not sure whats worse, the jerks that try to slander me through my city, or the cowards that simply support the slandering of others, but never say anything themselves.

    Trust me, certain people here get away with FAR more than I could, which is somewhat understandable, but if I said the SAME things about Indy, I would have been banned for HALF of whats been said to me.

    But please, continue to hide behind the 800 other pacer fans here. Its very similiar to the guy that threw the cup at Artest from a crowd of Pistons fans. If you attack me, Im all alone, but If I make the same ignorant generalizations about you, i also have to inadvertantly insult a lot of other good people here.

    I'm going to exercize some class though, something you seem to be incapable of.
    Please go grab a kleenex to wipe away the tears. It's an internet message board. Nothing said here is going to change my life and if someone says something that is going to actually hurt you then you have a problem. It is no way similar to anyone actually assaulting someone, as you suggested. Kstat, meet reality. Reality, Kstat.

    The holier-than-thou front is good though. Keep it up.

  8. #33
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    It is just the internet, but we're all real people here and I also will always preach civil conversation, and this isn't it. I normally avoid locking threads, Harddrive7. But if this is going to turn into a pissing contest, I will.

  9. #34

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is just the internet, but I also will always preach civil conversation, and this isn't it. I normally avoid locking threads, Harddrive7. But if this is going to turn into a pissing contest, I will.
    I'm done. I'll let whatever followup that comes go unanswered. Not wanting to cause trouble, just express an opinion that I didn't think what Sassan said in post was that big of a deal. I do understand though that if you let that slide all the time then this place would turn into the Indy Star forum and I don't think anyone wants that. Keep up the good work Hicks.

  10. #35
    Member Harddrive7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie4Three
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm done. I'll let whatever followup that comes go unanswered. Not wanting to cause trouble, just express an opinion that I didn't think what Sassan said in post was that big of a deal. I do understand though that if you let that slide all the time then this place would turn into the Indy Star forum and I don't think anyone wants that. Keep up the good work Hicks.

    Exactly, that's all I was saying as well. Can't let this forum run amuck with trolls and so forth. This is one heck of a forum and I for one want to see it stay that way.

  11. #36
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is just the internet, but we're all real people here and I also will always preach civil conversation, and this isn't it. I normally avoid locking threads, Harddrive7. But if this is going to turn into a pissing contest, I will.
    A lot of us come on here to talk about hoops/ the Pacers with our 'on-line friends.' If some of you want to say 'its just the internet'... well, maybe that's true for you. Maybe you don't care about anybody on here but yourself. But there's also a community of regulars that enjoy talking to each other, are civil with each other, are willing to 'agree to disagree' when necessary, and treat others with respect. And, at least from my perspective, its not a "closed-door clique" - I've got a couple new favorites that didn't come on board until after the brawl, for example.

    One of my (and others') favorites got booted over the summer, and I miss his contributions - its not about popularity its about civility.

    I haven't seen a single instance in my life where it was really neccessary to insult anybody (specifically or generically) just to make point. But if you guys can't learn to be civil then maybe you're not "real Pacers fans." Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  12. #37
    Banned JOneal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    If stuff on an internet message board offends you then maybe you need to stay off. Go Read a book or something. The freedom of speech can come into play here. I can say whatever I want. Is it the fact that people are WAY to sensitive these days?
    KStat can say some crap like "Put him In Jail...It will do him good" but If I say something about the city of detroit being a crime land (which it is...who wants to argue?) You label me?

    The truth hurts like that other poster said...funny thing is when people make little comments about others and post doctored up pics..that goes without warning..I guess theres favorites here...

  13. #38
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,950

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    for "freedom of speech," go to Indystar. Please. You can make all the child-mollesting and rape jokes you want there. You'll have a blast.

  14. #39
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by JOneal7
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If stuff on an internet message board offends you then maybe you need to stay off.
    This from the kid who cusses other users out when he gets mad at them?

    My line in the sand is when people curse up a storm, and/or flame other users. If you can't follow that simple rule, you don't have to be here. It's that simple.

    The others give you a hard time and joke with you because of your past immature behavior, and their jokes do not go to the same level as some of the things you have said on this board. If you can't see the difference between what they've said and what you have, you still have some growing up to do.

  15. #40
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    30 seconds later I get to this. Same warning to you, same reasons.

    Hicks my friend,

    What did I do? I stated statistical facts on here before and it is true that Detroit is a filth city that leads the country in crimes and murders.....what did I say wrong?

    I am for one sick and tired Pisster fans have taken over this Pacer board and are allowed to say what they want to do and gloat their dirty Detroit Pistons when it is their team and fans that have effectively ruined our season....if I don't speak out, who will???

    KSTAT said JOONEAL7 should be locked in the slammers and has obviously disrespected me on here more than I have disrespected anyone directly but he get's a pass at it because he is a "Detroit" friend but I am the one alongside JOONEAL7 who get's threatened to be banned....come on my friend.

  16. #41
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    You've got the right to say anything you want. And the admins/ owners of a site like this one also have the right decide to kick you out or give you a week's vacation.

    Just like you've got the right to call that cop and @$$hole to his face, if you can take the consequences. Just because you have the right doesn't excuse you from using that right responsibly. Call the cop an @$$, and then hide that broken nose behind the constitution.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  17. #42
    Banned JOneal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    see dude makes a point and what does hicks do? he just brushes it aside with some jibberish. I curse at an usher when he puts his hands on me! that's it...and it only happened once...Why is it that they can do that to me but no one else? because I seem to be a kid to them? Well I don't play that game. As for people giving me jokes about my "Past behavior" ok then...To much favortism going on here and you know it...

  18. #43
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Harddrive7
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't recall Kstat ever blasting indianapolis for whatever reason. If Kstat was out of line, I trust that Hicks would be all over it. I thought what was said from Sax and JO7 was unacceptable for this board as well. there really isn't any place for that here.

    Although my son doesn't post here he likes to ocassionaly peak over my shoulder and read some of the posts with me. I, personally would have been embarrassed to have let him see some of the childish things that were said here.

    But that's just me and not meant to offend anyone.

    Seriously, think about it, if Hicks didn't put limits on things that were said here, honestly, what do you think this board would turn into?
    Come on HardDrive....KSTAT said that JOONEAL7 should be locked up in a slammer for asking for a wristband...and I find that highly offensive for a Piston fan, especially a Piston fan coming on a Pacer forum where he gloats about his team and his team's fans when it was Ben Wallace the punk thug who started the whole thing and then Piston fans threw a cup at Ronnie and continue to shower our players with debris and beer....and a season before they threw coins at Ronnie....

    Hicks and everyone, I am not here trying to get banned...I want to get my viewpoints about the Pacers out and I would also like to acknowledge Detroit Piston fans are the most barbaric fans in the NBA and the city of Detroit leads the nation in rapes, arson, murders, child molestation, etc etc. That is completely fair game as we must look at the reasons why a lot of Detroit Piston fans are barbaric...I won't say they all are but truly there is a good size of fans like that...the way Detroit Piston fans act (threaten players, go on the court, etc.) are actions Pacer fans and even Laker fans in the arena would act like...they have class, which the city of Detroit seems to lack...I am not making this up, this is FACTUAL!

  19. #44
    Banned JOneal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    I didn't call no one an ***! he was the one trying to punk me! shoving me and saying I'm an *** hole and making an *** out of myself. They hide behind there badges...so don't even go there...

  20. #45
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by XXSASSXX31
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hicks my friend,

    What did I do? I stated statistical facts on here before and it is true that Detroit is a filth city that leads the country in crimes and murders.....what did I say wrong?
    Because you're over-generalizing it to bash the entire city and its people. That's wrong and insulting to them, and just bad taste to the rest of us who don't stoop to that to insult a rival.

    I am for one sick and tired Pisster fans have taken over this Pacer board and are allowed to say what they want to do and gloat their dirty Detroit Pistons when it is their team and fans that have effectively ruined our season....if I don't speak out, who will???
    There's been plenty of talk on this. Fans of other teams (Kstat, Rimfire, dipperdunk, etc, etc) are allowed to post here as long as they follow our rules. Kstat can walk the fence some times when it comes to stirring the pot, but he never has gone too far to where we've needed to take action (Though I still wish he'd take it down a notch from time to time). If he kept pushing on the door for an extended stretch, then I would act but he doesn't do that. This is a Pacers forum first, BUT an NBA forum second, and others are welcome to post with us, even fans of that dirty team.

    KSTAT said JOONEAL7 should be locked in the slammers and has obviously disrespected me on here more than I have disrespected anyone directly but he get's a pass at it because he is a "Detroit" friend but I am the one alongside JOONEAL7 who get's threatened to be banned....come on my friend.
    I can easily see why it feels that way to you guys. But what you both have to understand, is a lot of things you say on here **** people off, even when you don't realize it or mean to do it. And you lose a lot of sympathy and respect by most everyone because of that. A lot of things that have been said, come across as silly, and that makes people take you less seriously, and that is when some (including but not limited to Kstat) will poke fun about it with/to you.

  21. #46
    Banned JOneal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    no use using facts in this place. They all stand together with there mindless jibberish. They are right...and you are wrong...even if you really are right...

  22. #47
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    for "freedom of speech," go to Indystar. Please. You can make all the child-mollesting and rape jokes you want there. You'll have a blast.
    Why don't people understand! I was making a point which was very accurate!!!! People need to realize Detroit is not exactly heaven and it is a filthy city full of crime, and that is a reason why 11/19 may have happened...they have no respect for others.

  23. #48
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    JO7, look we're all human here. There will always be some bias or "favoritism" if one user has proven to be more civil than the other.

  24. #49
    Banned JOneal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    on another off topic note...Tayshaun prince has got to be the goofiest looking person alive...

  25. #50
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because you're over-generalizing it to bash the entire city and its people. That's wrong and insulting to them, and just bad taste to the rest of us who don't stoop to that to insult a rival.


    There's been plenty of talk on this. Fans of other teams (Kstat, Rimfire, dipperdunk, etc, etc) are allowed to post here as long as they follow our rules. Kstat can walk the fence some times when it comes to stirring the pot, but he never has gone too far to where we've needed to take action (Though I still wish he'd take it down a notch from time to time). If he kept pushing on the door for an extended stretch, then I would act but he doesn't do that. This is a Pacers forum first, BUT an NBA forum second, and others are welcome to post with us, even fans of that dirty team.


    I can easily see why it feels that way to you guys. But what you both have to understand, is a lot of things you say on here **** people off, even when you don't realize it or mean to do it. And you lose a lot of sympathy and respect by most everyone because of that. A lot of things that have been said, come across as silly, and that makes people take you less seriously, and that is when some (including but not limited to Kstat) will poke fun about it with/to you.

    Look Hicks my friend,

    I was not saying all Detroit fans were like that...I said some of them are and it is a higher % than around the league...I am not overgeneralizing, I am just presenting the facts....go in the middle of the night and walk in downtown Detroit and don't be scared...

    One reason you don't act on KSTAT is because he has become a "friend" and has allowed Pacer fans to attack Pacer fans and he has successfully made this Pacer board accept him in here when he puts our team down and our fans down and gloats his Pistons...

    Some things on here come across silly?

    Hicks, they may come across silly to some...for example the Ron Artest haters and on that one post I had created...but if you just take a look at the poll, the majority of Pacer fans even on this board support me! THey are silent to post because of many reasons...one including my controversial tactics....being threatened to be banned....I have not insulted anyone personally on here but KSTAT had said JOONEAL7 should be locked behind a slammer...is that fair game?. He made that comment, and I have a right to defend a fellow Pacer fan by saying how can a Detroit fan say such a thing when Detroit Pisster fans on 11/19 were not arrested when they threw cup and debris on our players...it still shocks me they did not find those fans "As they said they would".....now they can go to their games and enjoy their selves knowing what they got away for....

    I just can't believe a Pisster fans made such a comment when you take a look at statistics which brings their city in filth. What's wrong with saying that??? All I am saying, is true facts and I am allowed to post facts, right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •